Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this woman make a living from TT......her content is dire, bore off!!

Me on a daily basis.....
kaq6GnxDlJaBq.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to take tips off her sister. I’m not a Charlie fan but she doesn’t enrage me like she does either. Her DUD last night was simple & flawless - not the shite (dinner & content wise) she produces.

Reactions: 14
I find it so bizarre that harper likes cucumber with gravy over the top but won’t have beans on a plate because she doesn’t like it touching her food. Also she made Hs lunch box with chicken sammy but she made no drama of putting flora instead of lurpack on her bread like she usually does. Goes to show H probably doesn’t actually care or know any difference

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That blue tick has really has gone to your head, even though it has no bearing on anything important, but as long as you and Shirl try and big it up and think it does, Enjoy!

By the way, thanks for the Community Services Announcement this morning but save your hot air luv, NO ONE gives a rats ass what you think!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she acting like she cooks every night of the week? 5 nights out of 7 she's ordering dinner from ubereats. Stupid witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she acting like she cooks every night of the week? 5 nights out of 7 she's ordering dinner from ubereats. Stupid witch!
Even when she “cooks” it’s all pre packaged and processed. It’s not as if she’s spending hours in the kitchen (well she is but to film utter nonsense) 6 hours in the day free and she can’t prepare a decent meal? A whole weekend free and she could batch cook (and make it content) and then she’d have healthy ready made food to eat. But nope she’d rather fill her and harper full of fat, additives, salt, sugar and e numbers because it’s quick and easy, won’t be so quick and easy when she’s too ill for the horrendous diet she consumes or the alcohol finally fucks up liver

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If the kid is unfussy as she says, then she should be eating what's put out for her. Don't care how many are in her household, the kid dictates what she has according to what she wants, not by what she doesn't like. Big difference. She can dress it up all she likes, oh I was forced to eat school dinners etc so I won't do that to my child. It's just plain lazy parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw one comment saying that they don’t cook separate meals! It’s a case of you get what you’re given!
Aimee is reheating ready prepared food 99% of the time and ordering takeaways. She is chaotic. There’s no meal plan and she must throw out loads of food that she bought but didn’t want to ‘fancy’ eating.

Reactions: 19
Even when she “cooks” it’s all pre packaged and processed. It’s not as if she’s spending hours in the kitchen (well she is but to film utter nonsense) 6 hours in the day free and she can’t prepare a decent meal? A whole weekend free and she could batch cook (and make it content) and then she’d have healthy ready made food to eat. But nope she’d rather fill her and harper full of fat, additives, salt, sugar and e numbers because it’s quick and easy, won’t be so quick and easy when she’s too ill for the horrendous diet she consumes or the alcohol finally fucks up liver
Yeah not sure why I used the word 'cooks' should have said heating stuff up.

Reactions: 13
Her morning post - AIMEE F off. Harper doesn’t eat a variety of food, she eats the same all the time and some of the most strangest concoctions in which you should be saying NO!!

She hasn’t got a clue how to parent, if harper has such a good relationship with food, she’d be eating anything & you don’t know what she likes as she don’t like the maple pork and you didn’t know she liked fish until a few months ago and has she eaten that since?NOPE
Basically aimee you're just a pathetic waste of oxygen & attention seeking overgrown toddler!!! Patheticccccc

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck does she do with her suitcases??? I’m genuinely interested!! I’ve got suitcases that are way over 10/15 years old! Why does she need a new one all the time?

Reactions: 18
She buys all those cheap ass character ones from primark that last one trip
Easy come, easy go!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.