Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Shirl’s curling video. She’s literally putting a ‘crease’ in the end on the second side as she’s clipping it wrong. I felt so triggered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck does she do with her suitcases??? I’m genuinely interested!! I’ve got suitcases that are way over 10/15 years old! Why does she need a new one all the time?
Lol! I bought me and my bf some cheap ones for a fiver for our first trip abroad 17 years ago, we re still using them now 😂😂😂 I’ve never understood this fashion for constantly buying new suitcases etc, it’s a bloody suitcase, just needs to get your stuff from a to b and back again I don’t give a tit what it looks like as long as the zip does up! LOL!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A few weeks ago Shamey was proclaiming she had to do another ad but she thinks that everyone will be surprised what she is advertising - could that have been the botox?
What other adverts has she done?
Will she be advertising dildos next or is that more Shirls type of gig?
So what is the shocking and surprising ad Shamey? Or was it the botox and it was ANOTHER freebie?

• Haha
I have unfollowed the giant minge. I’m screening her from now on. Her rancid appearance is starting to make me itch. Can’t wait to see this car crash Barcelona trip though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
twit hats back helping her fave daughter again. Going on about reaching 50k followers. God id love charlie to get more followers than they two witches!!
---
Aimee will be fuming about the your so much more relatable than ur sis comments shes getting.
I wouldnt be surprised if theyre not talking just now. Its not normal to never see ur mum whose apparently an amazing gran

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Whatever the after school thing is on a Wednesday bendy Wendy obviously picks her up after, Aimee doesn't know how lucky she is all the help she gets from her "mummy" and "daddy"!!
Our Charlie gets zero help from what I can see on the daily!
---
Is it normal to have 2 pork steaks and chicken!?! Or is it just me!?!

Reactions: 21
Whatever the after school thing is on a Wednesday bendy Wendy obviously picks her up after, Aimee doesn't know how lucky she is all the help she gets from her "mummy" and "daddy"!!
---
You would think Aimee was an only child ..Is she her dad’s only child? Maybe Charlie has a good relationship with her own dad..
I think the mother is so annoying.She makes me cringe 😬..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she wasnt going to stop loading hers and her mums plates , 2 pork steaks AND chicken and the salad ,potato salad , hummus and big Turkish bread , feel bloated looking at it 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So she’s thinking of having a few inches cut off her tatty head! Let’s hope she sticks to it and has a good bloody chop, cause she needs it. Greasy bloody mop head!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She buys all those cheap ass character ones from primark that last one trip
Easy come, easy go!
But like her , bet that's what the fellas say 🤣🤣.
---
---
Nope not normal just greedy , story of Aimless life in all aspects.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Who's that beside Wendy???
Doesn't look like miss first sip of the day to me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wendy's hairs looking well for a hairdresser 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240522-200115_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A few weeks ago Shamey was proclaiming she had to do another ad but she thinks that everyone will be surprised what she is advertising - could that have been the botox?
What other adverts has she done?
Will she be advertising dildos next or is that more Shirls type of gig?
So what is the shocking and surprising ad Shamey? Or was it the botox and it was ANOTHER freebie?
Probably cleaning products .EVERYONE would be surprised at that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought she wasnt going to stop loading hers and her mums plates , 2 pork steaks AND chicken and the salad ,potato salad , hummus and big Turkish bread , feel bloated looking at it 😫
That would do me for 3 bloody meals! Greedy fucks!!

Reactions: 11
She had a "hair cut" before... made out it was so dramatic and it literally looked exactly the same scruffy mess as it always does. She needs about 12 inches lobbed off and it would look so much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stomach the gob shite today...is she letting scissorhands cut her hair?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She had a "hair cut" before... made out it was so dramatic and it literally looked exactly the same scruffy mess as it always does. She needs about 12 inches lobbed off and it would look so much better!
She needs a buzz cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.