Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks drier than a nuns chuff
Harper is turning into a spoilt brat who gets whatever she asks for.Aimless obviously has no confidence in herself as a mother and thinks if she says no ,H won't like her.
What even is this?? I seriously can only work out that there’s corn on that plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did find it telling that this time on the video in home bargains, H’s reply was cut as I Aimee must know how she’s coming across. She’d ask her something and then you don’t hear the reply!

Reactions: 5
All that butter she put on her jacket spud then puts the bolognese on the side because she said she will want to add more butter 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Phew! Think I am all caught up on all threads now! Might finally watch last nights Fortune Hotel now! If you haven’t been watching, it’s so good! And if you liked the Traitors you would love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to be honest I stopped commenting when all this Jo business came about as it just gave me bad vibes! That was some major hatred for someone she apparently knew when she was younger 😅

Reactions: 10
Phew! Think I am all caught up on all threads now! Might finally watch last nights Fortune Hotel now! If you haven’t been watching, it’s so good! And if you liked the Traitors you would love it!
Absolutely love the traitors! So will defo have to watch fortune hotel!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Everything she does is a complete mess.
Mommie Dearest in the flesh!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She always seems dead awkward when she does a video with H in. The home & bargains one she gives her the eye as soon as she asked her a question in the car and then cuts out all her responses in the video when she asks if she likes this or wants this etc

Reactions: 11
All that butter she put on her jacket spud then puts the bolognese on the side because she said she will want to add more butter 😳
she’s a walking heart attack - the grease oozes out of her pores she’s always so shiny and her hair always looks greasy even after a wash - every time I see her DUD she says it looks very ‘beige’ but it’s what H wants!!! H looks malnourished pale and her dark circles under her eyes, poor kid ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her morning post - AIMEE F off. Harper doesn’t eat a variety of food, she eats the same all the time and some of the most strangest concoctions in which you should be saying NO!!

She hasn’t got a clue how to parent, if harper has such a good relationship with food, she’d be eating anything & you don’t know what she likes as she don’t like the maple pork and you didn’t know she liked fish until a few months ago and has she eaten that since?NOPE

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.