Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the using Harold again for her tit toks?
She's either trying to wind Andy up or trying to up the engagement, or both.
All this pre teen and loving shopping is utter bollocks!!

Reactions: 17
I imagine, after the whole 'I don't know why he's not having H, I didn't ask' comment when she said Andy wasn't seeing H for a few weeks, this is a hearty FUCKYOU to Andy!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I imagine, after the whole 'I don't know why he's not having H, I didn't ask' comment when she said Andy wasn't seeing H for a few weeks, this is a hearty FUCKYOU to Andy!
She's a lying cow, I thought they were such good friends that they attended school events together?? And laugh about her trolls and supports her tiktok?? Like you wouldn't ask if your regular arrangements were changed!

Reactions: 22
She's a lying cow, I thought they were such good friends that they attended school events together?? And laugh about her trolls and supports her tiktok?? Like you wouldn't ask if your regular arrangements were changed!
Yep
Only thing she’s good at ….
LYING 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought hinch was bad for her spending but jesus christ 😬

She is aware she can say no to her child right? My daughter asked to go a few weeks ago when some skins dubes came out. Guess what I told her get on your bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What her daughter says goes from what I can see!!
For someone who sells makeup and is supposed to know what they are doing why did she go to sports day like Coco the Clown!?! 🤡 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching Shirl with those tongs, duck me, total amateurish. Karen hen, fae Kirkie, you could've done a better job yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Shirl with those tongs, duck me, total amateurish. Karen hen, fae Kirkie, you could've done a better job yourself.
Why the duck would you come all the way from Glasgow to Southport to have your hair done by scissor hands? It’s not as if she’s going to have her hair done by Vidal Sassoon it’s just some half pissed lush with a hairdressing degree from a lucky bag

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck would you come all the way from Glasgow to Southport to have your hair done by scissor hands? It’s not as if she’s going to have her hair done by Vidal Sassoon it’s just some half pissed lush with a hairdressing degree from a lucky bag
I'm assuming she lives down there now, hope so, imagine driving four hours to get your hair done by Shirley Side-fringe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Totally agree, I think it’s for engagement myself as views are down. She will do anything. I find Harper a little cheeky brat! Sorry!! Everything is always forced too on her videos with harper. It’s not natural at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
you shouldn’t be getting her nails done at 9 years old. Have some consistency in what you do you god damn awful mother. You call her lunch by babyish names but today you are talking about nails and stuff. Get a life Aimee and pick a lane you thick wrench
9 years of age is far too young for daily skincare, apart from washing and moisurising and wearing makeup!

Reactions: 11
9 years of age is far too young for daily skincare, apart from washing and moisurising and wearing makeup!
She needs to make sure she does the basics like brushing teeth, washing daily, brushing hair first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That looks drier than a nuns chuff
Harper is turning into a spoilt brat who gets whatever she asks for.Aimless obviously has no confidence in herself as a mother and thinks if she says no ,H won't like her.
She hasn’t got much choice a tit mum or nearly as tit dad

Reactions: 16
That looks drier than a nuns chuff
Harper is turning into a spoilt brat who gets whatever she asks for.Aimless obviously has no confidence in herself as a mother and thinks if she says no ,H won't like her.
Omg, why did I think those buns were burnt bacon rashers 😂😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also how come her daughter can say home bargains. She can type it but the fat lazy cow can’t say it. She boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to make sure she does the basics like brushing teeth, washing daily, brushing hair first.
Or even, crazy I know, washing her hands!!

Didn’t she say she didn’t care if her hands were dirty, but then encouraging the whole skincare bollocks, surely the two don’t match? (like her outfits)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.