Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind that fruitloop nurse/carer/private detective and whatever other profession they had. Some of us are clearly in the wrong jobs 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done CC. Took a while for you all to realise even though it was staring you in the face. Now you can all get back to the job in hand 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes desparate for H to be a teenager so she can do even less for her than she does now.
H is 9 and its blatant that she's trying to do and say anything to make Aimless love her .She was all tomboyish,didn't like " girly" things ,make up etc .....now all of a sudden aged 9 ,its her favourite thing? Nope,she's begging for her mothers attention . She knows if she talks about make up mummy notices her ( even if mummy's face is still glued to her phone) That's why H is talking to people like tit as she knows her mum won't correct her as Aimless wants to be the " cool" mum ,not realising she's ruining her daughter..
Aimless is so self centred that she's delighted H is turning into her mini me as that would ( in her own mind) mean she's a good mother .She doesn't think that her daughter has her own mind.
Shaimless's arrogance and self centredness is bleeping her own child up ,just like Shirley did with her .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And of course it’s old Greggy Boy Wallet having to go with Skanky to sports day!
Wonder if all the other mothers are there with a full face of slap on the faces and are taking their dads with them??
Thought she said the latest gardener was starting today - no mention of him was there??
Her mother must be working ..As she can’t do anything on her own so she’s having to take her old dad with her
I can imagine her being stood at sports day with a big pair of sunglasses on thinking she’s a celeb 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s happening on the other site? Was aimless pretending to be a member or something?
No Jos private TikTok account was doxxed & CC members who followed her. Then Jo ranted, they’ve kicked off and started to realise Jo is a psychologists wet dream. 3 accounts have been banned as other members were asked to check if they were all the same people (Jos acct, rainbow bright and pink panther) and now it’s all kicked off people are saying they’ve had suspicions but didn’t say anything as didn’t want to be jumped on. It’s been a wild one, but thanks to some of the more balanced CC members they’ve handled it well

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I reckon we should just leave the nutters to it. All it does it’s give the crazy ones attention and clogs up the thread 😂 I used to be so annoyed that people couldn’t post here but it appears tattle did the right thing locking it down 🔐

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just went over for a quick nosey and tbf they've handled themselves well. Hopefully the thread settles down fir them now & they can all have a good gossip over catpiss.

I reckon we should just leave the nutters to it. All it does it’s give the crazy ones attention and clogs up the thread 😂 I used to be so annoyed that people couldn’t post here but it appears tattle did the right thing locking it down 🔐
That's why we've been talking about it in the off topic thread so we don't overtake this thread. I know not everyone is interested but I find it just too dramatic and hilarious to ignore 🤣

• Haha
Does anybody know what she used on her face at the beginning of her latest video?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anybody know what she used on her face at the beginning of her latest video?
Followed by the L’Oréal glowtion which does exactly the same job as the glow hub so she didn’t need both.
#shinebrightlikeapenny
---
What’s the name of it?
[/https://tattle.life/threads/coven-of-witches-2.45316/
---
Followed by the L’Oréal glowtion which does exactly the same job as the glow hub so she didn’t need both.
#shinebrightlikeapenny
---
What’s the name of it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.