Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual F is that makeup ? Why does her blusher go in stripes from the corner of her eyes?

And when I speak to my kids I tell them to put their phones down when we are having a conversation and I do the same, yet this moron shouts questions at Harper while starring into her phone and Harper just shouts answers playing up for Tik tok.... what a way to live. She has ruined that kid and she thinks its funny well she is in for it when Harper does become an actual teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My parents come to sports day cos they love the grandkids and enjoy watching them. There's loads of grandparents at my kids sports day every year. Thought it was normal 😅
I don't put a face on for sports day though. Maybe she's on the prowl looking for d3.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grandparents going to sports day is normal we take my husbands mum with us all the time

Reactions: 10
So much for being an independent ass woman. Can’t do a flat pack and got no 🍆 to do it for her 😂

Also the harper convos aren’t doing her any favours, she’s not sassy or pre teeny she’s just rude and doesn’t come across good. Manners and respect cost nothing
Frigging hell that kid wants telling to use her manners and a lesson in exactly how much things cost ,obviously not aimless, oh and BTW Aimless excelled her self with the coco the clown x drag queen make up she's a joke 🙄.

Reactions: 13
Mince, I do buy a large amount from the butcher. But I then cook it off and make bol & savory mince. Freeze it in portions. Funny enough I have taken a bol out for tea. Simple teas. She has all the time in the world to batch cook but would rather go H&B/Primark/M&S etc.....
---
Mince, I do buy a large amount from the butcher. But I then cook it off and make bol & savory mince. Freeze it in portions. Funny enough I have taken a bol out for tea. Simple teas. She has all the time in the world to batch cook but would rather go H&B/Primark/M&S etc.....
Oh and we grow onions 🧅 😂 but once they are ready chop up and freeze.
---
Oh and we grow onions 🧅 😂 but once they are ready chop up and freeze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Tbf my mum always came with me to sports days, my ex worked long hours and couldn’t go, plus my mum loved watching him in events, sometimes my dad came too.

• Heart
Yeah I wish I had parents to tag along to my child’s sports days but I don’t. I will say I find it odd that Wendy doesn’t seeing as she spends the most time with H

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's fun with grandparents come to sports day, my kids love it when their nan gets to come but as we know aimee does absolutely nothing without wendy holding her hand. It's nice when my kids nan comes on the occasional holiday with us but I wouldn't want her to come everytime with me, I wouldn't be able to cope with her in my space all the time 😂

I send the grandparents to stuff I don’t wanna go to, that makes me sound like I’m a bad mom 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I wish I had parents to tag along to my child’s sports days but I don’t. I will say I find it odd that Wendy doesn’t seeing as she spends the most time with H
That’s what I meant, she’s taking Greg in that she thinks she’s safe with him and none of the schools mums will dare say anything to her because big bad wallet is with her - as in she dare not go on her own or with just piss head Shirl who would probably start mouthing off if anything was said!

If it wasn't for the views and likes her DUD videos get she would have very little interaction on her page lately from what I can see......love that for her! ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much for being an independent ass woman. Can’t do a flat pack and got no 🍆 to do it for her 😂

Also the harper convos aren’t doing her any favours, she’s not sassy or pre teeny she’s just rude and doesn’t come across good. Manners and respect cost nothing
Called it! Knew she had to one of her enablers with her god forbid she has to parent alone!

• Sad
My parents come to sports day cos they love the grandkids and enjoy watching them. There's loads of grandparents at my kids sports day every year. Thought it was normal 😅
I don't put a face on for sports day though. Maybe she's on the prowl looking for d3.
Difference being they choose to go you don't have to beg them to go with you because you're scared of the other mums, my mum used to go when I was working or she would meet us there I never needed to her to hold my hand

Wow it’s kicking off on the other site!😅
It’s bleeping great 😂

Finally people on there realising that we were right & Jo is a bleeping nutjob who has now had her acct banned along with pink panther (as admins were asked to check if they were the same person!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.