Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the days when she was that much of an hole, we all got told off for swearing too much on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I miss the days when she was that much of an hole, we all got told off for swearing too much on here 😂😂
I miss those drunk lives where she’s said she’s drinking Fanta but she’s getting wasted by the minute 😂 those were the days. This aimless is boring and predictable with the odd drama chucked in for a sympathy sale

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah reminiscing on the days we had to think of terms to get around the swearing so she was called a female dog often 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's probably hoping to god, that by being so bloody boring and predictable that we are all going to get fed up and the thread will die a death!
I know many of us are getting so pissed off with her that we can't watch some days, so she's doing a bloody good job!

Reactions: 15
If this thread does, then her content goes with it 😂😂😂

let’s hope she gets some drama soon!!

• Haha
I very rarely watch her now, she’s just a greasy dirty mess on constant repeat. Boring AF. Also, I think subconsciously I don’t want to be associated with anything going on around it (over there) as it’s all got a bit too baby reindeer for me 🙈 Only keeping my hand in to catch up with you guys these days. And I can’t stick Vag so that’s out too 🤣
Don't be a stranger🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have never in my life seen someone buy so many groceries in a week for 2 people and eat takeaways non stop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have never in my life seen someone buy so many groceries in a week for 2 people and eat takeaways non stop!!
What does the freak do with all the onions?🙄
And " throw meals together" ....she's not wrong there!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really am puzzled the amount of food she shows when she does her ‘hauls’ (such a ridiculous word for a shop) but you never see any of it in DUD?! Also why such a huge pack of mince? She’s very very deranged and tries to find happiness in shopping weather that’s food, clothes or crap

Reactions: 17
I really am puzzled the amount of food she shows when she does her ‘hauls’ (such a ridiculous word for a shop) but you never see any of it in DUD?! Also why such a huge pack of mince? She’s very very deranged and tries to find happiness in shopping weather that’s food, clothes or crap
yes all that mince - why!?
We are a house of 4 adults(2 of which are big eaters !,) and we don’t get a pack that size for the week, or that amount of chicken either!
No idea where her onions go to either - I use onions in lots of meals but again don’t need anywhere near the amount she gets PLUS we don’t have take away very often either!!

Reactions: 10
yes all that mince - why!?
We are a house of 4 adults(2 of which are big eaters !,) and we don’t get a pack that size for the week, or that amount of chicken either!
No idea where her onions go to either - I use onions in lots of meals but again don’t need anywhere near the amount she gets PLUS we don’t have take away very often either!!
Up her chuff to make it smell better....Well it would explain the bulge anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is no way she won’t have garlic bread it will all be nose bagged in and gone within 5 mins porky the pig

• Haha
bleeping hell. Mince and a jar of sauce = bolognese in Aimee's world, that's proper home cooking in her book
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , look it's probably the most bastardised dish in the world, we've all got our own way of making it and probably in no way authentic, I always put pancetta, a mix of pork and beef mince, carrot and celery in mine etc. But in what universe does someone put half n half spaghetti and chips with theirs?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.