Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely gutted I missed the days of her getting wrecked drinking Fanta. I remember watching her for a while a couple of years back and when she posted TikTok’s in full drag makeup eating constant takeaways off the living room floor I was out. Can’t remember why I started watching her again. I vaguely remember it was cos she used to obsess over ‘Mr D’ and I used to think what a twit 🤣🤣 I only found tattle just before lockdown cos this other moronic woman from insta signposted it when she was crying over it saying everyone hated her content then posted the link 😂😂 Twats 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Spaghetti bolognaise on a plate??? Surely she knows pasta is supposed to be served in a pasta bowl so you can mix the pasta and sauce together! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spaghetti bolognaise on a plate??? Surely she knows pasta is supposed to be served in a pasta bowl so you can mix the pasta and sauce together! 🤣
They think they're so refined with their so called posh champagne then she serves her spag like that ... with chips 🤢🤣 uncouth trog

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had spaghetti bolognaise too

Why do we keep having the same dinners 😭

Also what will happen with that other garlic bread then in the bin it goes wasteful witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had spaghetti bolognaise too

Why do we keep having the same dinners 😭

Also what will happen with that other garlic bread then in the bin it goes wasteful witch.
She probably already ate it before she dished her own up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus she can’t half eat. Chips and bloody spaghetti! When the camera stops rolling she will have a full garlic bread too! Greedy pig 🐷
IMG_6161.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You can’t buy a blue tick on TikTok. She’s requested it and they’ve approved it. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been applying for a while. She didn’t make all this fuss when she was verified on insta because that tick is definitely paid for monthly
She's definitely made a big deal about the fake stalker and the all the police stuff and she needs to be verified so all her doberhuns know its her so all fake accounts can be ruled out. Also maybe the blue tick approver of tiktok follows her
---
Thread suggestion 114
We know you're lying, when your lips are moving absolutely full of tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I must be well out of touch, but the portion sizes for H seem huge for a 9 yr old.

Reactions: 11
I must be well out of touch, but the portion sizes for H seem huge for a 9 yr old.
She’s gone from giving her tiny portions ‘she can always ask for me’ to loading her plate up with two adult sized dinners 🤦‍♀️

One extreme to the other 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes she's gone from one extreme to the other ..silly cow .
---
I think that’s a Pizza and Co bolognese!
Yes it is , the lying cow , hers never looks that good hence the reason she didn't show the pan because its was "too heavy " lying stinky , smelly cow.🖕
---
Yes she's gone from one extreme to the other ..silly cow .
---

Yes it is , the lying cow , hers never looks that good hence the reason she didn't show the pan because its was "too heavy " lying stinky , smelly cow.🖕
Also she's done that before .🙄😏

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.