Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always makes me laugh when fussy aimee & Harper drink/eat KFC gravy. I read an article once of the contents in that gravy and no fussy eater would eat KFC gravy that is for sure! šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Joisme is the aimee of cc and the ones who are up her ass are the toothless huns of cc and everyone else on there seem quite decent people

Reactions: 12
How this woman claims to never use filters is honestly beyond me šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Also, the video her mom posted of Harper at the farm what were the constant references to the ā€˜maleā€™ animals and the ā€˜Iā€™ve seen biggerā€™ comment šŸ¤” why are those comments coming from a 9 year old!!! Obviously spending to much time around her drunk mom and nan and listening into their conversations!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s had them pork steaks before thatā€™s why she bought them again. Her words when she bought those pork things the other day in Tesco ā€œharper really really enjoyed themā€ now sheā€™s saying she doesnā€™t like them. Which is it?
I'd say it's down to Hamper being a brat and deciding this week, she doesn't like them because Shaimless will always heat up something else beige for her or order another take away for them both. šŸ¤®
They are both going to have health issues from all the salt and grease at some point.
---
I must be well out of touch, but the portion sizes for H seem huge for a 9 yr old.
Hamper's always seem to be HUGE for a 9 year old or so tiny it's like she's feeding a 4 year old! It's either a feast or famine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Joisme is the aimee of cc and the ones who are up her ass are the toothless huns of cc and everyone else on there seem quite decent people
Couldnā€™t agree more. And yesterday proved that when I was jumped on for making a comment about Jos post.
They call out Aimeeā€™s gaslighting but how can they not see Jos? Her stories/actions seems OTT and the hatred of Aimee is making her unreasonable (radio station/asking ā€œpolice friendsā€ to do illegal stuff)

The only thing we know thatā€™s true is the dvla reporting because thatā€™s been proved with evidence (but how does anyone know all these stories Jo keeps coming on and saying isnā€™t absolute bullshit?) and when Jo is disagreed with she kicks off with some excuse and the queen Jo huns follow (donā€™t know why that seems familiaršŸ˜¬) and I know Iā€™ll probably be slagged off on CC now for my comments (go ahead - Iā€™m allowed my opinion and Iā€™m staying in my safe TL space) and thatā€™s the last Iā€™m saying on that website because itā€™s not my space & Iā€™ll never go back on there but there are a few posters on there Iā€™d happily welcome here (Lurker especially)

anyway tattlers! Happy Tuesday! Hope you all have a great day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And the double cheese - seems excessive
Surprised sheā€™s not just served up a chunk of cucumber and a chunk of cheese for dinner. The amount of cheese that one child apparently gets through is ridiculous.

Iā€™m the only one who eats cheese in my house, and a large block will last me 3/4 weeks. Harpers getting through a block and a couple of bags every week. I reckon aimees eating it on the sly because one child canā€™t consume that much cheese

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had spaghetti bolognaise too

Why do we keep having the same dinners šŸ˜­

Also what will happen with that other garlic bread then in the bin it goes wasteful witch.
The garlic bread will end up on her plate, along with the chips that were left in the air fryer!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Couldnā€™t agree more. And yesterday proved that when I was jumped on for making a comment about Jos post.
They call out Aimeeā€™s gaslighting but how can they not see Jos? Her stories/actions seems OTT and the hatred of Aimee is making her unreasonable (radio station/asking ā€œpolice friendsā€ to do illegal stuff)

The only thing we know thatā€™s true is the dvla reporting because thatā€™s been proved with evidence (but how does anyone know all these stories Jo keeps coming on and saying isnā€™t absolute bullshit?) and when Jo is disagreed with she kicks off with some excuse and the queen Jo huns follow (donā€™t know why that seems familiaršŸ˜¬) and I know Iā€™ll probably be slagged off on CC now for my comments (go ahead - Iā€™m allowed my opinion and Iā€™m staying in my safe TL space) and thatā€™s the last Iā€™m saying on that website because itā€™s not my space & Iā€™ll never go back on there but there are a few posters on there Iā€™d happily welcome here (Lurker especially)

I totally agree. Itā€™s so obvious Jo was woe all along and the one who sticks up for her the most is also woe/jo too. They sound too alike. And also, she didnā€™t know her ā€˜mateā€™ had messaged, even though someone had asked about it, but then came on acting like she didnā€™t know anything about it? Pull the other onešŸ˜„
Sheā€™s probably just doing it all for a laugh. If so, then sheā€™s definitely made me laugh šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Surprised sheā€™s not just served up a chunk of cucumber and a chunk of cheese for dinner. The amount of cheese that one child apparently gets through is ridiculous.

Iā€™m the only one who eats cheese in my house, and a large block will last me 3/4 weeks. Harpers getting through a block and a couple of bags every week. I reckon aimees eating it on the sly because one child canā€™t consume that much cheese
My daughter is the only one who eats cheese in our else (except for mozzarella) and one block lasts her weeks. Someone else is eating cheese in Aimeeā€™s house or Harper is eating way too much of it.

Reactions: 9

We've got your back.ā¤
Can't do right for wrong..." stay in own lane".."respond over there"...but get jumped.on when.you.do!
After the comments and discussions yesterday, it's become clear that there really aren't that many who are responding to her gaslighting.
It

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We've got your back.ā¤
Can't do right for wrong..." stay in own lane".."respond over there"...but get jumped.on when.you.do!
After the comments and discussions yesterday, it's become clear that there really aren't that many who are responding to her gaslighting.
It
Quite a few of them said they keep quiet just to keep the peace. Which is understandable

I had spaghetti bolognaise too

Why do we keep having the same dinners šŸ˜­

Also what will happen with that other garlic bread then in the bin it goes wasteful witch.
She 100% ate the garlic bread too. It doesnā€™t say so but Iā€™m sure she did

Quite a few of them said they keep quiet just to keep the peace. Which is understandable
Shouldnā€™t be like that though. Every one is entitled to their say & shouldnā€™t feel like they canā€™t speak without being jumped on. Itā€™s a thread about Aimee and itā€™s becoming more like Aimeeā€™s TikTok

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I totally agree. Itā€™s so obvious Jo was woe all along and the one who sticks up for her the most is also woe/jo too. They sound too alike. And also, she didnā€™t know her ā€˜mateā€™ had messaged, even though someone had asked about it, but then came on acting like she didnā€™t know anything about it? Pull the other onešŸ˜„
Sheā€™s probably just doing it all for a laugh. If so, then sheā€™s definitely made me laugh šŸ¤£
The worrying thing is she actually believes her own bullshit. Swanning off in a huff when called out, then getting her "mate" to come on to have a go at everyone to make out Jo was crying and upset? Unhinged šŸ¤£šŸ˜³

• Haha
The worrying thing is she actually believes her own bullshit. Swanning off in a huff when called out, then getting her "mate" to come on to have a go at everyone to make out Jo was crying and upset? Unhinged šŸ¤£šŸ˜³
It was funny though šŸ¤­
However she didnā€™t know how obvious it looked is beyond me šŸ˜„

• Haha
So much for being an independent ass woman. Canā€™t do a flat pack and got no šŸ† to do it for her šŸ˜‚

Also the harper convos arenā€™t doing her any favours, sheā€™s not sassy or pre teeny sheā€™s just rude and doesnā€™t come across good. Manners and respect cost nothing

Attachments

• 157.5 KB
  • 142.2 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 16
    I do feel sad for the regular posters over there who have admitted they donā€™t feel they can post certain things. Some of them keep saying itā€™s TL against CC which is pathetic in itself but when your own members feel like a shadow sometimes who you blaming that one on? It canā€™t be us!!

Reactions: 14
    you shouldnā€™t be getting her nails done at 9 years old. Have some consistency in what you do you god damn awful mother. You call her lunch by babyish names but today you are talking about nails and stuff. Get a life Aimee and pick a lane you thick wrench

And of course itā€™s old Greggy Boy Wallet having to go with Skanky to sports day!
    Wonder if all the other mothers are there with a full face of slap on the faces and are taking their dads with them??
    Thought she said the latest gardener was starting today - no mention of him was there??

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.