Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get over how 'proud' Shirley was of aimee, that's disturbing! I wonder too if she tries to keep aimees dad on side for financial reasons.

It'd take an hr or less for them to travel to see Charlie, go to a beach, even the quieter ones rather than the main one in Blackpool. She isn't short of cash & it baffles me how she spends on stuff galore but not making priceless memories with her daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Return of the packed lunch.

Also wasted money on a temp wardrobe and now orders another?! Her spending is ridiculous

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Also wasted money on a temp wardrobe and now orders another?! Her spending is ridiculous
Stupid witch, with the " off the shoulder" stinking dressing gown.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU!

GO AND TAKE A BATH!!
I mean the only thing im kinda jel of is the amount of money she can spend and unlimited childcare, but im glad im not a scruffy bleep with no friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Aimee trying to be 'funny' as usual

Bets on who she will be dragging to sports day with her....shirl or GTW? Cuz we all know she wouldn't dream of going alone or will she be 'feeling too ill' to go knowing full well she will.be the talk of sports day 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Bets on who she will be dragging to sports day with her....shirl or GTW? Cuz we all know she wouldn't dream of going alone or will she be 'feeling too ill' to go knowing full well she will.be the talk of sports day 🤣🤣
Probably be GTW if he’s back. Or she’s missed it cos she’s been sooooo busy filming

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why did she make up the chicken "sammy" inside the lunch box then take it out to cut it , what a load of faff , no wonder she doesn't get much done in a day 🤦‍♀️

Hamper will be ill and miss sports day AGAIN like she has done for the last couple of years

Hamper will be ill and miss sports day AGAIN like she has done for the last couple of years
I don’t blame her 😂 as a kid, PE and sports days were my most dreaded days of the year! I’ve never liked sport or exercise and while I used to go out playing on my bike and climbing trees and playing football etc with my brother, and kind of forced sporting activity was a no from me and still is even at 40! I used to either pretend to be ill, injured or would wait my turn, then when I was at the front I’d run back to the back of the line so no one noticed 😂 my parents never came as they had to be at work and so no one ever really noticed! LOL! I know it’s terrible, but I can’t say I’d blame her if she felt the same!

Why does she find it so funny that her cat is on the stool? She knows she has cats right?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Got flowers off smorealicious because of the collab and the verification. This verification congratulations is just ridiculous.
---

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh piss off!! Do these companies give to people less fortunate!! This woman has money coming out of her ears.

Btw Aimee your tan is like fence paint!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
We will be hearing about this blue tick till bleeping Christmas!! Pissoff no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Laast nights dish up dinner, harper doesn’t like the pork, does she mean she’s a tit mum who doesn’t know what her kid does and doesn’t like, or does she mean harper is refusing to try them because she ‘doesn’t like them’?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.