Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laast nights dish up dinner, harper doesn’t like the pork, does she mean she’s a tit mum who doesn’t know what her kid does and doesn’t like, or does she mean harper is refusing to try them because she ‘doesn’t like them’?
Harper does like pork, and I’m pretty sure they have had those pork steaks before, so why she now doesn’t like them is a mystery.

and yes aimless is shite in general for not knowing what harper likes. h often comes back from her dads or bendy Wendy’s having eaten food aimless had ‘no idea’ she likes (pork chops, battered fish, smoothies to name a few)

Reactions: 11
Why did she make up the chicken "sammy" inside the lunch box then take it out to cut it , what a load of faff , no wonder she doesn't get much done in a day 🤦‍♀️
Chopping board is Probably same as her plates, all dirty

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s had them pork steaks before that’s why she bought them again. Her words when she bought those pork things the other day in Tesco “harper really really enjoyed them” now she’s saying she doesn’t like them. Which is it?

Reactions: 9
She is so self absorbed. Vile. A waste of flowers and skin!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s utterly unbearable to watch now. She is so up her arse for someone who is a big greasy mess.

Reactions: 23
She’s utterly unbearable to watch now. She is so up her arse for someone who is a big greasy mess.
I can't be arsed with her either. It's just the same tit, different day. She's been called out so many times she's not as dramatic as she used to be. Still a liar but she deffo watches what she posts now.

Reactions: 19
Harper does like pork, and I’m pretty sure they have had those pork steaks before, so why she now doesn’t like them is a mystery.

and yes aimless is shite in general for not knowing what harper likes. h often comes back from her dads or bendy Wendy’s having eaten food aimless had ‘no idea’ she likes (pork chops, battered fish, smoothies to name a few)
It’s probably because they’re maple pork steaks and not plain.

There’s probably loads of food that h likes but she don’t know how to cook or want to cook cos it requires more effort than micro mash, veg & air fryer chicken nuggets

I very rarely watch her now, she’s just a greasy dirty mess on constant repeat. Boring AF. Also, I think subconsciously I don’t want to be associated with anything going on around it (over there) as it’s all got a bit too baby reindeer for me 🙈 Only keeping my hand in to catch up with you guys these days. And I can’t stick Vag so that’s out too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She says she had the canvas wardrobe but did she really, could of just been chatting Crap

Medad probably bought the blue tick!
You can’t buy a blue tick on TikTok. She’s requested it and they’ve approved it. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been applying for a while. She didn’t make all this fuss when she was verified on insta because that tick is definitely paid for monthly

Reactions: 16
I feel like we’re overdue some Aimless drama. She definitely is very boring these days.
Yep, same. Can barely even hate-watch lately because it's Hamper's packed lunch, same but different teas or Tesco / M&S hauls on a bleeping loop. In the words of Monica from friends 'oh my god, I've lost the will to scold' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, same. Can barely even hate-watch lately because it's Hamper's packed lunch, same but different teas or Tesco / M&S hauls on a bleeping loop. In the words of Monica from friends 'oh my god, I've lost the will to scold' 🤣🤣
Haha yeah her content is depressing as duck!! Who is seriously interested in all that. Let’s hope a decision to remove her license comes through soon so we have some tantrums to watch 🍿 🤣

• Haha
Haha yeah her content is depressing as duck!! Who is seriously interested in all that. Let’s hope a decision to remove her license comes through soon so we have some tantrums to watch 🍿 🤣
Hahaha, aye sadly I think that'll come to bugger all but I bet she'll be watching what she posts from now on re anxiety and panic attacks, the bleeping fraud, because it's clearly non-existent and used for content and sympathy. New car soon, watch this space......

• Sick
Are we suppprised Hamper doesn't like anything her mother cooks... It's probably as dry as duck and accompanied by some thing that doesn't go.

I'd love to see her empty plate because I'm pretty sure she doesn't eat half the tit that's put on the plate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we suppprised Hamper doesn't like anything her mother cooks... It's probably as dry as duck and accompanied by some thing that doesn't go.

I'd love to see her empty plate because I'm pretty sure she doesn't eat half the tit that's put on the plate
Has she even learnt how to use a knife and fork yet to cut up these cardboard pork loin offerings????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.