Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhhh why does she have to touch every item of food multiple times with her minging fat hands 🤢

Even when there is absolute no need to touch it she can’t help but grab at it and man handle it. Its so bloody weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Harper is already a self entitled spoilt brat imagine what’s she going to be like as a teenager.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why us her body so brown, but her hands are white?
You can literally see the line on her wrist, where the has worn a mitt to apply the extra tan
IMG_5750.jpeg
IMG_5751.jpeg
IMG_5752.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally think the farm is too young for Harper. She is very babied in my opinion and those stupid voices annoy the duck out of me.

Reactions: 24
She is one seriously annoying child but I feel mean writing that because it’s all her tit mother’s fault due to her crap parenting and refusal to address Hamper’s clear additional needs.

Reactions: 26
Harpers upbringing is based on her choosing everything she needs, wants & doesn’t want. Because of that Harper rules the family and is now a spoilt brat. My daughter is the same age as Harper and she’s been out playing all weekend with her friends and also had a sleepover. I can’t get my head around her being stuck in on such a lovely weekend. They could all make a day of it and go to Blackpool go to the arcades and to the beach and get food or go back to Charlie’s for a takeaway I don’t get it

Reactions: 26
What Aimee see's Vs What everyone else see's!
Lying and Vanity are such ugly traits.
You're not even a low 7
View attachment 2944169
Beautiful
Star of the show
Favourite
Special drink
*fake laughing* - lots of it
Fave
My love
Congratulations
Huge important achievement
Gorgeous people
Appreciate you all
Gorgeous weekend
Beautiful aimee
Wonderful
Basically a summary of sausage fingers & porky pig

Reactions: 17
She’s getting Middle Aged spread quick!!

And lazy bitxh has no clean plates cos she’s been in ALL day and hasn’t put the dishwasher on?! What the duck has she done all day? It’s literally a 30 second job!

Attachments

• 148.9 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 12
    It takes less than 5 minutes to wash and dry a plate dirty cow. The crop top is out. Mummy, does it have a man?

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 28
    Who the duck doesn’t have a clean bloody plate in their house!!!! That’s just sodding scruffy behaviour!!! Scanky witch

• Sick
    Reactions: 20
    Guys I did a taste test for the hazelnut mousse cake it was 10/10.

I know you all love a taste test so had to share my thoughts 🤣.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    I’m sorry but harper is not a preteen she’s bleeping rude!

I know plenty of pre teens with a bit of attitude but that’s pure rudeness and bratiness. And the relationship between them is so forced and as for h knowing who Eminem is. I bet the only Eminem she knows are m&ms
    Pre teen? She's bleeping 9!! She's just a damn rude brat! And aimee constantly laughing at stupid unfunny tit without correcting her says it all

• Heart
    Reactions: 25
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.