Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Is this the BEFORE or AFTER photo of the hair Appointment? Is that Shirls Mummy? 🤔
1000081288.jpg

Another Sissorhands special!
Why is it, every hair cut/blowdry/ colour Shirl does etc, looks like its an Open University training video from the 1990's - Sissorhands is one shocking hairdresser and mother....YOU HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS DONT FORGET!!!
---
Shirl's phone Vs Shaimee's phone tonight
(The botox may have taken away the Sharpei forehead rolls & the crows feet but it cant do anything about your moon face!) 👉🏼 👉🏼 👉🏼 👉🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
I was long hall cabin crew for six years so flying definitely does not bother me but I would never ever eat such a large meal before a flight! The bloating you get on board is awful especially with all that salt in the food. I’m not almond mumming when I say this but I never buy food at the airport, possibly a croissant or a sandwich to have on the plane but I couldn’t think of anything worse than boarding a flight full of grease. God help whoever’s behind her cos we all know that flying makes you gassy as fuck 🤢

• Sick

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
What the actual fuck does she do with her suitcases??? I’m genuinely interested!! I’ve got suitcases that are way over 10/15 years old! Why does she need a new one all the time?
Lol! I bought me and my bf some cheap ones for a fiver for our first trip abroad 17 years ago, we re still using them now 😂😂😂 I’ve never understood this fashion for constantly buying new suitcases etc, it’s a bloody suitcase, just needs to get your stuff from a to b and back again I don’t give a shit what it looks like as long as the zip does up! LOL!

• Heart
  • Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

Wendy it’s very rude and quite frankly disgusting
This!

and what amuses me is both bendy Wendy and shameless are so addicted to money, they both look out for the men with cash, and surprisingly a lot of the ‘manual labour’ folk are quite cash rich 🤣 but Ol Shirl is too stuck up to realise

• Heart
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
She comes across as quite a beg to me. Hence why she’s always at her favourite daughter’s house. I believe Aimee has paid for her to go to Barcelona too. I’m not saying you can’t treat your parents etc but I believe that’s why she’s always up her arse cause she knows Aimee will put her hand in her pocket for meals, alcohol and holidays.
Wendy has made her way in life being kept and paid for
She found men with money
Now she’s using her fave daughter for the luxuries in life like holidays and posh biscuits
Dating a builder is below her, but she probably doesn’t realise the builder could possibly earn more than an office worker or business owner
When she drops her eyes, looks away then looks up grrrrr that is annoying lolol

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Harper is already a self entitled spoilt brat imagine what’s she going to be like as a teenager.

• Haha
  • Angry

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Considering Aimless was meant to have worked in travel for years ,she knows nothing about anywhere. She can't even pronounce names of places.
They've spent their time shopping and eating .Yet another waste of a holiday .

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Shirley is a vile mother .Never mentions Charli.Obviously she's like Aimless,goes where the money is
Poor Ralph is pushed out by her too Say what you like about Charli,but she puts her lad first .....takes him places,puts the phone away to spend time with him ,cooks him decent meals keeps a clean house and he's always immaculate

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

K4040

VIP Member
Another fucking takeaway? Is that 11 or 12 this month?? And I guess she won’t cook tomorrow as they’re going away
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)

Total so far = £235.44
11 takeaways in 23 days 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I know I’m a massive cunt for saying this but I don’t think Aimee really likes Harper…
I think she loves her in her own fucked up way. But I genuinely don’t think she likes her very much.
Completely appreciate if no one agrees with me on that though as I know it isn’t a very kind point of view
She's quite obviously not a natural mother, clearly the kid was brought into this world as a failed marriage-saver. I don't reckon she'd have had kids otherwise, too fuckin selfish and self-absorbed. And the way she is with her, treating like a best mate / flatmate, she's digging a massive hole for herself in the future.

Userom

VIP Member
God Harper in the video 😳

She is so babyish and yet so rude. If that was my 10 year old son out with my Mum she would be pulling him up on that behaviour.

Well my mum wouldn’t be pratting around like old shirl and making tik toks.

Can’t believe when Shirl watched that back she thought that’s great to post.

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
For a kid that supposedly love vegetables you never actually see any on her plate when they eat out and always wants everything plain.

Ans I'm sorry at 9 you should be able to cut up a fucking steak.

They clearly didn't like that restaurant, despite bigging it up at the start, love that for her 🤣🤣

Was it this time last year we had the "they think I don't have a man" which is crazy considering she was on about D1 at the time 🤣🤣

Reactions: 22

Iccc9

Every ‘conversation’ she has with H seems so forced. She’s not a natural mother whatsoever. As many have stated before she had her to be try trap Andy and now she’s left with her. H is already showing bad behaviour issues, she’s going to need a hell of a lot of therapy in the coming years

• Heart

MsGilmore

VIP Member
The steak will probably taste delicious, but where’s the tapas?! Travel is wasted on her! I think Wendy would probably eat tapas and H would try it. I think Aimee’s time working in travel was nothing more than answering the phones on a helpline for a travel agent!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
She comes across as quite a beg to me. Hence why she’s always at her favourite daughter’s house. I believe Aimee has paid for her to go to Barcelona too. I’m not saying you can’t treat your parents etc but I believe that’s why she’s always up her arse cause she knows Aimee will put her hand in her pocket for meals, alcohol and holidays.
Aimee pays for everything in return for Shirls adoration and enabling especially in public & also neither of them seem to have any proper friends (Aimee has Jaschin & shirl has that woman she’s posted with who’s husband she probably wants to shag)

They stick together because Narcs do and no one else can deal with them for long.

• Heart