Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
That picture is odd. I’m not sure what she’s trying to convey? Look at my tits or my daughter is my world type of bollocks.

We know she doesn’t give a shiny shite about her daughter’s online safety and It’s just a really strange and disturbing photo to take and then post online.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Womblewoo

VIP Member
So she’s thinking of having a few inches cut off her tatty head! Let’s hope she sticks to it and has a good bloody chop, cause she needs it. Greasy bloody mop head!

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I imagine, after the whole 'I don't know why he's not having H, I didn't ask' comment when she said Andy wasn't seeing H for a few weeks, this is a hearty FUCKYOU to Andy!
She's a lying cow, I thought they were such good friends that they attended school events together?? And laugh about her trolls and supports her tiktok?? Like you wouldn't ask if your regular arrangements were changed!

g321

As a child at that age I’d have been much more excited about the eating dessert before lunch one than the make up one 😂

• Haha

libraryghost0695

Her holidays drive me bonkers. There is no point at all in her visiting new places as she just sits about boozing and moaning about her fake anxiety. Barcelona is fab and there's soooo much to do and see. These two cockwombles will put people off going!

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Did she mean for it to be gray?... because it looks gray. And uneven and blunt at the ends. Needs more face framing and blending at the bottom, it's giving "cut off my hair with kitchen scissors during a menty b at 4am"

• Haha

megx

Chatty Member
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
Thanks for working it out!! I’ll add this to the tracker
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
29.05 - Steak meal - €113 / £96

Total so far = £441.39

• Wow
  • Sick

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I wonder if Charlie agrees with what we say and what people comment and that’s why she’s not posting as much?

Or maybe she’s feeling validated at long last ?

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Hahahaha Wendywoo thinks they are all individuals but she does t go away on her own only when the cash cow is paying.... yeah sweet, that makes you individual. Maybe if Charley dad was loaded and Charley TikTok paid more Charley would see more of her money grabbing mother. Charley is a lot more humble because of her dad and her parents don't pander to her or enable spoilt behaviour. Charley is more well rounded and clearly has a good friends network. Can aimless say the same???
I found that comment from her weird asf to be honest. We are all individual adults with our own lives .. they are your DAUGHTERS not your mates & u spend a lot of time with one of them..!!! I’ll never stop making the effort with my child no matter how old they are!! She’s horrible. She doesn’t even care tht she’s always posting with Aimee.. takeaway, drinks, holidays .. rubbin Charlie’s face in it. What kind of mother ru ???
---
Right my loves......everything is absolutely stunning and beautiful and Aimee and H are just the best beautiful people ever my loves, catch up with you all later huns.....oh stick a sock in it love, who actually talks like that!

Aimee not only looks different in Wendy's video but she acts different as well!
Someone that’s trying to hard to prove what a perfect little life they have. Fake.
---
I agree and think they’ve fallen out. Very strange vibe
And if they have fallen out.. Wendy constantly posting with Aimee is even worse. I’ve been isolated and left out before and it’s awful from friends never mind your own family. I hope people keep on constantly calling out Wendy on her page in the comments about making no effort with Charlie so other ppl see what she’s really like & cotton on what a shit mother she is. Nasty cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
worst body type podgy arms, big gut and no tits
---
I hate that upside down mouth nose sniff she does every 10 seconds
The shape of her mouth enrages me for no reason. She's the human version of this emoji ☹ especially when chewing her coffee

• Haha

Motherofgod

VIP Member
I thought she wasnt going to stop loading hers and her mums plates , 2 pork steaks AND chicken and the salad ,potato salad , hummus and big Turkish bread , feel bloated looking at it 😫

• Sick

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Bloody Wendy trying to get the Uber driver to have a date with the wet wipe! Jesus Christ they are cock happy those two!! Any bloody man around and they are there like fucking vultures!!

• Haha
  • Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Said all along granny gash was awful 😂 but she fooled everyone for a little while. She was and is a terrible mother. She’s extremely immature and loves attention. Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree

MagicCat

VIP Member
The whole family is weird. I believe Harper has additional needs and they are choosing to ignore it as on a whole Harper probably manages okay, it’s a well known fact girls mask it.
Do the pair of them realise they are absolute no bodies and look like dickheads filming their every move 🙄

• Heart