Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought harper was having a friend sleep over tonight. Seems to be just her haper and shirl there.

Reactions: 8
So bendy wendy couldn't wait for a "special occasion" that included them all (including Charlie) to open that bottle of plonk she was saving!! 😔😔

We are only seeing a small part of their life granted but them two are disgusting if you ask me......when do they ever go to see Charlie?? I don't think I've ever seen them at her house, she has to go to them and she is the only who works full time and is literally on her own! They are 2 vile wenches up each other's arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would actually be embarrassed to film as many take aways if it was me.......and it's starting to show on you love, I mean you skin and face!! 🤢🤢

And if she is going to try and sell that tan she is wearing she hasn't done a very good job putting it on, her hands are a complete state......!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Nose Bag time!!! 🐷🐷🐷🐷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Charlie😪😪
Horrible, horrible witches 😡
Verified twit, simple as !!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Harper is so dismissive and Rude in that video, you can tell she was on her phone all the time.
All this over a blue tick, sad sacks the pair of them

Reactions: 21
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees)
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)

Total so far = £210.45

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Shirl has opened the Laurent-Perrier because Aimless got a blue tick! Her standards are very low.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she wants to go celebrate then do it but in their minds all that pathetic show was about was a twos up to their haters. Charlie’s learned - only time I saw her go a bit off with her attitude was when she was with them or had just been riled up on a live with digs about her sister. I imagine she’s led a fairly independent life away from them on a day to day basis for years & got drawn back in recently due to tik tok and has already started to detach herself.

Reactions: 11
So Aimeee is getting rid of the hedge to expose her garden even more. What a great way to inform your tik tok stalkers there’s more space for them to stalk you 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What Aimee see's Vs What everyone else see's!
Lying and Vanity are such ugly traits.
You're not even a low 7
View attachment 2944169
She must have been so desperate for a blue tick 🤣🤣
It's a fkn tick that she applied for
Meanwhile Harper has her friends ,the tablet , the TV, and of cause Aimless mangey cats . Buy don't worry she'll be fine and have all the social skills needs growing up with all the above . NOT ! 🤢

Reactions: 15
What Aimee see's Vs What everyone else see's!
Lying and Vanity are such ugly traits.
You're not even a low 7
View attachment 2944169
When she purses her lips drinking the cocktail I think it looks like she's had botox in her top lip. Called a lip flip to make your top lip bigger without filler. I'm not an aesethetic expert but I've had a few things done and to me it looks like her cupids bow is much more defined.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.