Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she purses her lips drinking the cocktail I think it looks like she's had botox in her top lip. Called a lip flip to make your top lip bigger without filler. I'm not an aesethetic expert but I've had a few things done and to me it looks like her cupids bow is much more defined.
She said she wouldn’t have lip filler again so may be she’s found an alternative

Reactions: 8
So Aimeee is getting rid of the hedge to expose her garden even more. What a great way to inform your tik tok stalkers there’s more space for them to stalk you 🙈
That's because shes aware the whole stalker things is a big fat lie.....she has zero worries because she knows it not true. If you really thought you had a stalker you would not show your home as much, you would lock down your home more- including fitting blinds in the front window.
She originally started with the stalker thing because D2 was pulling away and it's her toxic trait to try and manipulate people either with her health or situation. The stalker this time was to try and change the narrative of her her being reported to the DVLA.
It's so obvious why she doesn't have any friends and why she struggles to keep anyone long term. Only reason why her family are around is because her parents facilitate her behaviour. Can't wait till harper picks up this behaviour and aimless has to pander to her. That will be karma

Reactions: 20
That's because shes aware the whole stalker things is a big fat lie.....she has zero worries because she knows it not true. If you really thought you had a stalker you would not show your home as much, you would lock down your home more- including fitting blinds in the front window.
She originally started with the stalker thing because D2 was pulling away and it's her toxic trait to try and manipulate people either with her health or situation. The stalker this time was to try and change the narrative of her her being reported to the DVLA.
It's so obvious why she doesn't have any friends and why she struggles to keep anyone long term. Only reason why her family are around is because her parents facilitate her behaviour. Can't wait till harper picks up this behaviour and aimless has to pander to her. That will be karma
I think harper has already started. The way aimless panders to her dinner “requests”

The way harper spoke to Wendy in her farm video, rude and disrespectful. Harper is aimless v2 & it’s only gonna get worse esp if TT comes crashing down & aimee can no longer afford 9 takeaways in 2 weeks, several shopping trips a week & has to actually parent her child. The tit will hit the fan

Reactions: 25
I think harper has already started. The way aimless panders to her dinner “requests”

The way harper spoke to Wendy in her farm video, rude and disrespectful. Harper is aimless v2 & it’s only gonna get worse esp if TT comes crashing down & aimee can no longer afford 9 takeaways in 2 weeks, several shopping trips a week & has to actually parent her child. The tit will hit the fan
I have a feeling Andy will not be happy after seeing Wendy’s video. It wasn’t just a ‘snapshot of a moment’ or whatever like on insta. But H full on talking. Did not portray H in a good light AT ALL. The way she spoke and all that attitude.

Reactions: 14
I have a feeling Andy will not be happy after seeing Wendy’s video. It wasn’t just a ‘snapshot of a moment’ or whatever like on insta. But H full on talking. Did not portray H in a good light AT ALL. The way she spoke and all that attitude.
At this point I don't think he actually gives a tit....

He clearly isn't stepping up to be a father to his daughter. There's no excuse for him to not do more. He barely sees her, even when it's his weekends and he bothers to have her she back early on Sundays and why's he never had her for more than 2 nights.

He needs to do better

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What happened with Charlie, missed the comments or lack of her deleting them 👀.. feel for her although sometimes she seems quite manic and her outfits are questionable 🤔

Reactions: 9
Dont u need to have been on tv to qualify for the blue tick ? She must have jumped on the chance after her 1 second airfryer clip on ch5 pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened with Charlie, missed the comments or lack of her deleting them 👀.. feel for her although sometimes she seems quite manic and her outfits are questionable 🤔
Someone asked her about Wendy favouring Aimee and she answered quite dignified but you could feel she was trying to save herself from hurt.

I think Charlie is struggling (esp as she’s had an eating disorder) and I think the outfits are to try boost her confidence & I don’t think her behaviour is anywhere near as manic as what Aimee usually is
---
Dont u need to have been on tv to qualify for the blue tick ? She must have jumped on the chance after her 1 second airfryer clip on ch5 pmsl
It’s several media, so she’s had plenty of newspaper articles as well as the curry clip on ch5

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel for Charlie they never seem to spend much time together and Aimee is definatly the favourite I don’t know why though because Charlie is so much nicer than Aimee

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t particularly like Charlie either, I think she comes across quite aggressive in her videos and can’t be doing with all the pouting and posing! However, there’s a clear difference in how she’s treated by her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she purses her lips drinking the cocktail I think it looks like she's had botox in her top lip. Called a lip flip to make your top lip bigger without filler. I'm not an aesethetic expert but I've had a few things done and to me it looks like her cupids bow is much more defined.
Probably hoping for a “clit flip” too 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not to talk about children but I think it's best they don't film her daughter talking tbh, she just comes across rude and cheeky and they just let her away with it!?!
---
And a 9 year old who doesn't want to go out because she was out yesterday!?! 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but harper is not a preteen she’s bleeping rude!

I know plenty of pre teens with a bit of attitude but that’s pure rudeness and bratiness. And the relationship between them is so forced and as for h knowing who Eminem is. I bet the only Eminem she knows are m&ms

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
God Harper in the video 😳

She is so babyish and yet so rude. If that was my 10 year old son out with my Mum she would be pulling him up on that behaviour.

Well my mum wouldn’t be pratting around like old shirl and making tik toks.

Can’t believe when Shirl watched that back she thought that’s great to post.

Reactions: 23
Not to talk about children but I think it's best they don't film her daughter talking tbh, she just comes across rude and cheeky and they just let her away with it!?!
---
And a 9 year old who doesn't want to go out because she was out yesterday!?! 🤯🤯
I think she’s a little cheeky bugger if you ask me! Take her to the bloody beach for a change it’s round the sodding corner from your house you lazy lump! Dont be asking her just make her go your the bloody adult! Take her for an ice cream 🍦and have a bloody day out as a mum and daughter! God the whole family are bleeping backwards!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
God Harper in the video 😳

She is so babyish and yet so rude. If that was my 10 year old son out with my Mum she would be pulling him up on that behaviour.

Well my mum wouldn’t be pratting around like old shirl and making tik toks.

Can’t believe when Shirl watched that back she thought that’s great to post.
The high pitched “I know, Stop it!” Really pissed me off.
which one is the child ffs

Reactions: 11
Every ‘conversation’ she has with H seems so forced. She’s not a natural mother whatsoever. As many have stated before she had her to be try trap Andy and now she’s left with her. H is already showing bad behaviour issues, she’s going to need a hell of a lot of therapy in the coming years

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Harper puts on act when she knows she’s being filmed, even if it’s just her voice. She thinks it’s funny and it’s not but Aimee goes along with it so she keeps doing it

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Picky lunch but she wants to make it fancy? What’s that about?

What’s for dinner aimless? Third takeaway of the weekend? Or picky dinner?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.