Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zozo

My daughter is 3 and she calls by my real name, I'm like no its mam to you missy 😂😂 my 5 year old still calls me mammy though! I use to call my nan nanny and she be like what you after/want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Celeb219

VIP Member
That lip colour is not the one.

she has now and again had some stunning makeup looks, usually with a pink or more neutral tone, I don’t know why she feels the need to slap so much orange stuff on and go heavy with the eyeliner in that heat!

Sketch

Mince, I do buy a large amount from the butcher. But I then cook it off and make bol & savory mince. Freeze it in portions. Funny enough I have taken a bol out for tea. Simple teas. She has all the time in the world to batch cook but would rather go H&B/Primark/M&S etc.....
---
Mince, I do buy a large amount from the butcher. But I then cook it off and make bol & savory mince. Freeze it in portions. Funny enough I have taken a bol out for tea. Simple teas. She has all the time in the world to batch cook but would rather go H&B/Primark/M&S etc.....
Oh and we grow onions 🧅 😂 but once they are ready chop up and freeze.
---
Oh and we grow onions 🧅 😂 but once they are ready chop up and freeze.

Last edited:

Foxycoxy

I didn’t pay that amount and we had a pool and were close to Segrida familia. I bet she won’t go on the cable car or go to the football stadium

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
She buys all those cheap ass character ones from primark that last one trip
Easy come, easy go!
But like her , bet that's what the fellas say 🤣🤣.
---
Whatever the after school thing is on a Wednesday bendy Wendy obviously picks her up after, Aimee doesn't know how lucky she is all the help she gets from her "mummy" and "daddy"!!
Our Charlie gets zero help from what I can see on the daily!
---
Is it normal to have 2 pork steaks and chicken!?! Or is it just me!?!
Nope not normal just greedy , story of Aimless life in all aspects.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumof3

VIP Member
I had spaghetti bolognaise too

Why do we keep having the same dinners 😭

Also what will happen with that other garlic bread then in the bin it goes wasteful bitch.
The garlic bread will end up on her plate, along with the chips that were left in the air fryer!

• Sick

Retro80s

VIP Member
Wonder why the didn’t offer for Charlie a d bet kid to go with them? It’s always them 2 isn’t it, proper mean girls vibes

Reactions: 7

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
27.05 - Steak (Amy), pizza (Harper) and Paella (Wendy) = ??
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)
29.05 - Filled churros = €2.95 each / £2.50 each so £7.50 if they all had one

Total so far = £ 515.89
An average of £19 per day on food 'cooked other than at home' on top of multiple-times-a-week shops 🙄🤑

• Wow
  • Haha

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
She knew exactly what she was ordering what an arsehole.....she even said in the comments she was worried about posting it because she knows she had enough to feed a family there and she was by herself!!

Her content is dire and boring that's why she is trying to bring H into videos and it's not doing her any favours at all, I don't like talking about kids tbh but she sounds like a spoilt little madam!

If it wasn't for DUD her views would be terrible! That's why she looks so dirty and sweaty these days all the shite she eats!
. I can almost guarantee she's throwing her toys out the pram cause H dad isn't having her .that's why she's edging the kid in slowly . As a " I'll do what I what " kinda thing .🙄

Amanda90

🤣 why did I think the boob video might be something vaguely useful and informative? Like she found something unusual so has it checked and it’s fine but wanted to raise awareness?

she’s really clutching at straws for content, without a man to chat shit about and she can’t show harper anymore , it’s all just made up bullshit.

if half of the things happened that these creators say happened, they would all be off social media with stress 🤣🤣🤣

I actually thought that is where it was going too. Or maybe with the Girls Aloud tour mention something about checking yourself regularly. But no. Just a story about a nipple a sudocream 🤢

• Sick