Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayleigh2020

How can she go from that colour while applying the spf in real time then on the next clip she’s that colour? That’s not just the spf she’s used on that second clip
IMG_4899.png
IMG_4900.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Wendy’s dating video has riled me up - how dare she comment ‘please don’t let it be him’ ‘he looked like he had been tossing himself round in a skip’ and ‘he smelt’

Could you imagine if a man came on a public platform and did a video like that for all to see about a date with a woman - our Wendy would have something to say about that.

Wendy it’s very rude and quite frankly disgusting
I might have to comment lol

• Angry

Fynnan

The weather in Barcelona is 22-24 degrees at the moment so I’m not sure that she is going to need clothes like that. The white dress is definitely a beach holiday type dress. I wouldn’t wear it for walking around the city anyway. She obviously thinks it’s going to be 30 degrees plus. A lot of the shops will be air conditioned too.
Plus the chub rub 😝

• Haha

kettlekitten

VIP Member
End of May to mid June can be torrential rain - I’ve been in several of the storms and you need to be inside or wearing boots , Mac and brolly!
As I said earlier on, went in may, didn’t expect rain for 3 out of 4 days, no brollies or waterproofs with us!

kettlekitten

VIP Member
What does she think this Barcelona trip is with all these holiday clothes? Surely a city break does not warrant beach resort clothes? I’d be in comfy shorts, tops and trainers for spending the days sight seeing with a casual change for the evening - or is that just me.
When we went our hotel was opposite the beach, but, it rained most of the time we were there, in May !

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I know her and H are going Barcelona but who is going with them. She'd never take her on her own as we all know and unless I've missed it she's been very quiet about whose going with them!

Reactions: 4