Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
That breakfast plate of food looked like it had been dropped on the floor and scraped back up onto the plate before serving - and chips on a breakfast?? WTF!!
And the burger having to be cut up for a 9 year old - surely not??
Anyone local to her, how much for the Uber to the airport ? (Poor driver btw!) why didn’t old Greggy Boy Wallet take them??
I just googled and it said approx £40 Southport to Liverpool and that’s just one way. So it’ll be £80+ on taxis

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That lip colour is not the one.

she has now and again had some stunning makeup looks, usually with a pink or more neutral tone, I don’t know why she feels the need to slap so much orange stuff on and go heavy with the eyeliner in that heat!
I agree 100%. She looks so much better with a natural makeup look. The orange stuff looks awful.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
So much for being an independent ass woman. Can’t do a flat pack and got no 🍆 to do it for her 😂

Also the harper convos aren’t doing her any favours, she’s not sassy or pre teeny she’s just rude and doesn’t come across good. Manners and respect cost nothing
Called it! Knew she had to one of her enablers with her god forbid she has to parent alone!

• Sad

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Omg that’s vile. That’s like she’s not shaved for a couple of weeks 🤢 wonder if she’s actually showered in that time. I always make sure my pits are shaved & clean
Thought she had an everything (whatever one of those is) showers the other day

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
When she purses her lips drinking the cocktail I think it looks like she's had botox in her top lip. Called a lip flip to make your top lip bigger without filler. I'm not an aesethetic expert but I've had a few things done and to me it looks like her cupids bow is much more defined.
She said she wouldn’t have lip filler again so may be she’s found an alternative

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her hair does look 100% better for a chop. She just needs to go to a decent hairdresser and get that colour sorted out and get the trim evened out. Will bendy Wendy be offended if she does or something?

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Does anybody know what she used on her face at the beginning of her latest video?
Followed by the L’Oréal glowtion which does exactly the same job as the glow hub so she didn’t need both.
#shinebrightlikeapenny
---
What’s the name of it?
[/https://tattle.life/threads/coven-of-witches-2.45316/
---
Followed by the L’Oréal glowtion which does exactly the same job as the glow hub so she didn’t need both.
#shinebrightlikeapenny
---
What’s the name of it?

• Heart
  • Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Thanks for working it out!! I’ll add this to the tracker
---
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
29.05 - Steak meal - €113 / £96

Total so far = £441.39
There was the meal they had once they got to Barcelona and the meal the next night where she had the paellllaaaaa

• Sick

kitkat12

Long time lurker here- she is the definition of way less is more is a thing! Just caught up on her Barca trips and during the day on day one she actually looks fresh, her make isn’t to heavy and opens opens her face. Fast forward to the purple wing and burgundy lip. 😱 WTF