Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Aimee in the wild without a filter.

Spotted the gift shop at beginning like always - incoming mug Haul!

Harper would of gone into the bug house if Aimless wasn't making such a scene!

The 'I don't know how to use a filter' filter strikes again!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

c40

VIP Member
How is she such relatable single mother . Spending all that in river island. I don't shop in there no more too expense and over rated

Mumof3

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not just served up a chunk of cucumber and a chunk of cheese for dinner. The amount of cheese that one child apparently gets through is ridiculous.

I’m the only one who eats cheese in my house, and a large block will last me 3/4 weeks. Harpers getting through a block and a couple of bags every week. I reckon aimees eating it on the sly because one child can’t consume that much cheese
My daughter is the only one who eats cheese in our else (except for mozzarella) and one block lasts her weeks. Someone else is eating cheese in Aimee’s house or Harper is eating way too much of it.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
€113 on 3 meals and 3 sides, that's not including drinks! €25 for Shirley's and €35 each for her and Harper, feeding a 9 year old a Filet Mingion steak adult meal but she isn't spoiled of course not!
That's almost half a cow she's had to cut into bite size cubes tonight!
Why is it when Shaimey buy Fillet steak for her and Hamper in Southport, Hamper never wants it but go to Spain and Hamper has devoured 2 adult size steak meals in 2 days!🤷🏻‍♀️.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
£300 over the total and no option to delete or stop it. Such a liar yet again. And even if that were true she could take the link off her page but won’t do that. She will keep collecting. More bottox. Prob around £4000 she’s made in 24hrs or so. When she already had enough money to cover his op and more.!! Total fraudster
I'm.a bit confused....think this may belong in a different thread bur direct me to the tea 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m still a few pages behind so apologies if someone has said this already but why when she’s at home does she throw her hair up and look like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards but when she’s on a short break in probably warmer weather, she straightens her hair? I guess to her looking at herself in the mirror isn’t a waste of time but to Bendy Wendy and Hamper, it must be boring waiting.

Also, these are the comments I’m here for 😂

View attachment 2965168

Guess whose rabbit hole I’ve been down (not a euphemism)…

View attachment 2965177
Fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣 not chins as well

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Thought harper was having a friend sleep over tonight. Seems to be just her haper and shirl there.

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Maybe j5ust me and maybe a silly question? But why do people care if it's her first sip of the day or not?.....who gives a flying fiddlers, sure as shit not me anyway!! 🤣🤣🤣
Some of her brain dead, lowlife, trailer trash doberhuns can't start their day without her first sip of the day apparently!

• Haha
  • Sick

Popsicled

VIP Member
Yeah I wish I had parents to tag along to my child’s sports days but I don’t. I will say I find it odd that Wendy doesn’t seeing as she spends the most time with H
That’s what I meant, she’s taking Greg in that she thinks she’s safe with him and none of the schools mums will dare say anything to her because big bad wallet is with her - as in she dare not go on her own or with just piss head Shirl who would probably start mouthing off if anything was said!

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
She’s had them pork steaks before that’s why she bought them again. Her words when she bought those pork things the other day in Tesco “harper really really enjoyed them” now she’s saying she doesn’t like them. Which is it?
I'd say it's down to Hamper being a brat and deciding this week, she doesn't like them because Shaimless will always heat up something else beige for her or order another take away for them both. 🤮
They are both going to have health issues from all the salt and grease at some point.
---
I must be well out of touch, but the portion sizes for H seem huge for a 9 yr old.
Hamper's always seem to be HUGE for a 9 year old or so tiny it's like she's feeding a 4 year old! It's either a feast or famine!

Last edited: