Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her stories get worse by the day. She needs to hurry up and get a D3 on the go for the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly to god....and put your bra away love no one wants to see it!!

cmYsdSxgnQJy0.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The prices of that kaiiiaaaa tit 😑
I wouldn’t ever pay for any of it when you know the likes of her and beefy get given it for free.
cheap tat shilled out as “designer” gear, which I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How many items of clothing with Kaiia on them does one person need!

She doesn't half love herself strutting about in her bra infront of the camera...what a tit!!
---
And anyone who does 😘 chefs kiss is an even bigger tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I also like a man in building work attire. Love the rough and ready look 😍😍
Aimless is so obsessed with this idea that Harper is growing up. She’s still a young child! She’s not a teen for another 4 years Aimee. Not even a preteen yet! Get a grip. She wants her to be this sassy girl but quite frankly she’s an odd child. There I said it!!
All this contrived bollocks about Harold is s load of shite!
She's so desperate for content, it's unreal!
Strange family...RCharlie if your reading..you're better off without the pair of dickheads!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Harper thinks your a fruit loop too and an embarrassment calling her ‘Monkey’, imagine what she thinks of the frubalicious, hammy Sammy, cakey, narnies!

• Haha
  • Sick
Clearly using filters because she was much rounded in her dud the other day.. she’s only wearing joggers so she can pack her fat into them and they’re not gonna make her look like a sausage if she squeezed into leggings

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shirl's dating story. Arranges to meet a guy straight from work for a coffee and, shock horror, the guy comes straight from his work in building site gear. What did she expect? Did she not ask the guy what he did for a living? (Not that it matters) Moaning that he hadn't gone home to shower and change first, duck sake she was the one who decided on a quick coffee date after work, what a bleeping hole of a woman, no wonder she's thrice married and can't keep a man.
Same jackanory story telling skills as her daughter. “Looked just like his picture”… “It wasn’t him” How the duck can he look like his picture if it wasn’t the guy then?!?! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shirl's dating story. Arranges to meet a guy straight from work for a coffee and, shock horror, the guy comes straight from his work in building site gear. What did she expect? Did she not ask the guy what he did for a living? (Not that it matters) Moaning that he hadn't gone home to shower and change first, duck sake she was the one who decided on a quick coffee date after work, what a bleeping hole of a woman, no wonder she's thrice married and can't keep a man.
As the partner of a man that works on a building site, the clothes they wear are sexy AF and I’d love it if a date turned up in his builders gear 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At home she's mummy, in public she's mum..H is 9! Mine stopped with mummy around 5, anywhere, and at almost 10 I get mother or my actual name from her depending on her mood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My daughter is 3 and she calls by my real name, I'm like no its mam to you missy 😂😂 my 5 year old still calls me mammy though! I use to call my nan nanny and she be like what you after/want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At home she's mummy, in public she's mum..H is 9! Mine stopped with mummy around 5, anywhere, and at almost 10 I get mother or my actual name from her depending on her mood 🤣
My 15yr old son still calls me mummy 🙈 sometimes I get “oi” he’s got a gf now and it’s becoming less of a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

In Jackanory story corner Aimee 5 names and the big book of it never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually laughing my head off at old prim and proper granny gash flash having to stand with a bloke who smelt 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just casually dropping £135 on trackies before her city break to Barcelona, while I'm here rationing the loo roll to make it last until payday! #singlemumlife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There was absolutely no need for her to show them clothes whilst stood there in a bra. Why not start recording once the clothes are on Aimee? I’ve said it a few times before but you’re making a holy show of your daughter by doing that. If she got embarrassed about being called monkey in front of people at school, imagine how she will feel when they see you stood there in a bra on tiktok! You really are a selfish bleep!!! You have no regard for harper at all, just yourself and what desperate 🍆 might see you on your video. And craving comments stroking your bleeping huge ego! You make me sick!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.