Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlie’s got a good balance between life & TikTok. Doesn’t let her phone rule her life, but she sees it first hand with Aimee and she’s probably noticed the massive decline that’s happened to her but she can’t say anything because you know Aimee will claim she’s jealous
---

She looks about the same size as me (I’m a 14/16 I’m currently half a stone down with 2in off waist and hips)

The difference in this year alone is noticeable especially around the middle. When she bought that Barbie top it just about fit and now it’s like a crop top because of the middle aged spread.
The difference in those pics with that top is shocking!!
---
I think Charlie’s got a good balance between life & TikTok. Doesn’t let her phone rule her life, but she sees it first hand with Aimee and she’s probably noticed the massive decline that’s happened to her but she can’t say anything because you know Aimee will claim she’s jealous
---

She looks about the same size as me (I’m a 14/16 I’m currently half a stone down with 2in off waist and hips)

The difference in this year alone is noticeable especially around the middle. When she bought that Barbie top it just about fit and now it’s like a crop top because of the middle aged spread.
PS well done on the weight loss! I’m a stone down at the moment but got a long way to go. Heaviest I’ve ever been 😫😫 Give me back the metabolism I had when I was 20 please 🤪😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole family is weird. I believe Harper has additional needs and they are choosing to ignore it as on a whole Harper probably manages okay, it’s a well known fact girls mask it.
Do the pair of them realise they are absolute no bodies and look like dickheads filming their every move 🙄
Yep, my parents ingnored the signs too and I really struggled especially in my teen years, got diagnosed 3 years ago just after my 26th birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In no country does EhMay look Spanish. The garish dress sense, drawn in eyebrows and coffee tint tan screams the ‘new age’ chav girl aesthetic.

Reactions: 17
The difference in those pics with that top is shocking!!
---

PS well done on the weight loss! I’m a stone down at the moment but got a long way to go. Heaviest I’ve ever been 😫😫 Give me back the metabolism I had when I was 20 please 🤪😂😂
Well done to you too! My metabolism is shocking compared to 20! Joys of menopause middle agedness
---
Bloated and puffy eyed thats the certain look of an alcoholic
View attachment 2963306
She’ll end up looking like Michelle Heaton the way she’s going

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she pretend that she doesn’t know what things are called or how to pronounce words??? Does she thinks it makes her endearing or to is it just to generate comments - as Aimless it just makes you look a knob !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where does Wendy live? I thought she was in Southport near Aimee?
I believe Shirl lives around half way between Shaimee in Southport and Charlie in Blackpool, but she has said before that she won't drive to Blackpool as the journey gives her anxiety. Another one with Selective Anxiety!!! 🥱

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No Aimee in the latest Wendy video not even her voice

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So when Aimee took Harper on their last holiday she said that it always it took her a few days to get her bearings to find her feet before she went exploring due to her anxiety. Hmmmm a packed market in an unfamiliar place on day 2 doesn't fit the finding her feet narrative? Liar liar 🫣

Reactions: 21
Her haws getting more square by the day...

Well done Debz for saying what we're all thinking
There are definately a few filters on that TT! You can see the blurred areas down the sides of her face when its zoomed in .

That KFC meal for 6 that Hamper & her had last week and all of the other of this months £300 worth of take-aways have seemed to have settled firmly on her cheeks this week.

Attachments

• Sick
Has wendy got her boobs done
---
How this holiday is in any way suitable for a 9 year old.
Soooooo boring for her. But guess shes used to it
---
No Aimee in the latest Wendy video not even her voice
yeh shes already taking H on her own to give aimee a break😁😁😁absolute slob

Last edited:
  • Sick
wendy's just as much of a head as amy is .
No even more .she has two daughters and she chases the one who allegedly has money .
---
Has wendy got her boobs done
---
How this holiday is in any way suitable for a 9 year old.
Soooooo boring for her. But guess shes used to it
---

yeh shes already taking H on her own to give aimee a break😁😁😁absolute slob
What about fckn Charlie break🤬
But then again Charlie has brought up a well mannered polite kid .not a horrible little squeaky voiced spoilt brat . At least Charlie likes spending. Quality time with her son ..unlike usless Aimless ,whe takes all her time to speak to the brat.😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.