Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sazza I like you and I've seen your going through a tough time just now and I really hope you will be ok so please don't think I'm being a witch was just a bit taken back with your comment. Im sure you don't mean all the people being killed is boring. What's boring is how none of these influencers will even acknowledge the comments about Palestine. About the 14,000 children that have lost their lives!. They will still support brands who are profiting from mass genocide.
---
None of us im sure wish to get into a polital debate all falling out etc and we know from sazzas posts she's a nice lady and I don't want her to feel we are all jumping on her she seems to be going through some things just now and maybe just not thought clearly plus miss piggy aka aimee would love to see this thread go to pieces so let's keep it on topic you lovely lot 💖 or uz can just tell me to piss off lol 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s more the fact you can’t even drink a Starbucks without someone leaving a comment or saying free Palestine. I understand what’s happened is dreadful and it’s been worded wrong, of course I dont find people dying or being harmed boring that’s tragic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I used to like a lot of the ones I followed for example positive Jess, but then she was all about sell sell sell, I tend to watch funny animals now and the lovely quotes and dark Reddit lol
God yes as soon as her face appears I scroll because my besties I know she's trying to flog the greatest ever....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Morning people,
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Aimless in the background in Maddy’s vlog.
View attachment 2928179View attachment 2928180
No wonder Aimless is in the background, I doubt very much if Maddy has anything to converse with her about.....polar opposites.....one a highly educated A&E doctor with a sense of humour and an awareness of the world and its problems, the other a vapid, self obsessed, ignorant, pathetic excuse for a woman/mother/sister.
I suggest Aimless goes and reads Annie Lennox Insta page.....she is a voice for the unheard and a true ambassador for the people suffering the atrocities that are happening in the Middle East xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine spending £20 on a Starbucks to use as content and then not being able to use it for content because people dislike you THAT much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Morning people,
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.
Well done for coming up on and explains what you meant, now Can you please each aimless how to to take accountability for her actions. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The problem with Aimee's reviews, if you can call them reviews, is she doesn't review things, she's just full of "if you know you know"
It's like she wasn't educated and she doesn't have a vocabulary to describe items.
I assume she was educated but her brain is just going to mush as she doesn't have anyone to talk to in real life and all she does is film herself or go shopping, hardly helping to keep her brain functioning! Her vocabulary is so poor, just like her reviews! Both are dire!
She was privately educated! What a waste of money that was

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No wonder Aimless is in the background, I doubt very much if Maddy has anything to converse with her about.....polar opposites.....one a highly educated A&E doctor with a sense of humour and an awareness of the world and its problems, the other a vapid, self obsessed, ignorant, pathetic excuse for a woman/mother/sister.
I suggest Aimless goes and reads Annie Lennox Insta page.....she is a voice for the unheard and a true ambassador for the people suffering the atrocities that are happening in the Middle East xx
Look at her package in that second photo.
It's giving David Bowie again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No excuse for my actions, I’m just so sorry I’ve hurt people xx
Morning hun, I hope you’re ok?
I think people were just shocked at your wording as we know you’re a nice but sarcastic funny person and with that boring comment, it really knock some for six as it’s not like you at all.
I had a feeling what you worded was not what you meant but im glad you’ve come on a cleared it up ❤

Please don’t let this bring you down anymore than you’re already feeling.
I know that slippery slope all too well

Big hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My thoughts exactly!
---

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 well said! I didn’t want to say anything as I’m not a regular poster so would probably get told to pipe down but it’s beyond shocking to see someone refer to it not only as a ‘thing’ but saying it’s boring now! Not sure those babies, children men and women who are in a living nightmare right now would consider their situation as ‘boring’ 😡
I hope nobody would tell you to pipe down, you’ve got as much right to comment as everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning people,
Today is another day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can see her ordering Maccies breakfast because it’ll be too hot to make a breakfast and the girls kept her awake and her eyes are in the back of er head. Followed by a pizza and co tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning people,
We’re all human beings who make mistakes no one is perfect, the difference with being a decent person is actions after and being able too admit when we’re wrong or have said something we shouldn’t of, well done to you it shows the kind of person you are 💖

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t abide looking at her greasy 5 head any more - can she not see it she looks at herself enough - it’s all the takeaways oozing out - she makes me feel 🤢
And how much slap does she need for a trip to Liverpool ?!? She looks like a clown or a man in drag!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.