Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I m astounded at the sheer amount of /spending she does!! It’s everyday 😳 the house must just be bursting at the seams with ‘stuff’ I’d say it’s most definitely an addiction at this point she is passing onto her child. It’s really worrying. I think she s filling a void she has in her life with no real friends/plans/work anything really to mould her week. I really hope she s set a good amount aside fir when this gravy train ends 😳

Reactions: 18
Is it just me, who only takes their kids shopping if they need something. We never go shopping for a day out.

Reactions: 27
She buys Harold all the crap that she's in to and tries to force her to like things. That's what irritates me. I bet if Harold picked something up and Aimless didn't like it, it would go back on the shelf! She's controlling

Reactions: 13
Do we think she harassed maddy at the event knowing she’s a doctor? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was laughing at this saying the wallet thinking of Greg the wallet then I realised it’s Marc Jacobs 😂she probably owns it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me, who only takes their kids shopping if they need something. We never go shopping for a day out.
We do have a shopping day out if we go to a different city, however that’s maybe once a year.

This year alone, we’ve been to 5 concerts, 11 football matches, 2 parties and just random days out. All of this is what my son wanted to do. All they’ve seemed to have done is a holiday and several shopping trips. Theres so much she could do and go & not spend vast amounts. It’s not about the money spent but the memories made & you can do that in so many ways. I cherish those days where we make as many memories as possible together & with friends and family. Harpers gonna look back and only have memories of boozies and shopping and that’s sad

Reactions: 10
Not surprised it's shopping in Liverpool, because the kid knows she gets bought whatever she wants. The only way catpiss knows how to show her love is to buy her stuff.
This is exactly what I thought!!
Of course a kid like hamper is going to go where she’s getting, there’s no chance she’d say go to the park over getting stuff brought for her and unfortunately that’s her mother’s doing.
Hamper is totally an “I want,” kid.

• Heart
She would have bribe h, let go shopping and I'll take you xyz and buy you xyz.

As we've heard before she's a master manipulator.... she will be no different as a mother.

We've had a football match and dance lessons today. Both mine have asked for the paddling pool out so that's what we've done, I set it up before we left and popped the cover over. We will be heading home soon to enjoy our garden. We have also just invited friends over this evening for a bbq
"Picky tea" I will
Pop Eurovision on the projector in the back ground.

That's what sunny weekend are about not stuffy shopping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We do have a shopping day out if we go to a different city, however that’s maybe once a year.

This year alone, we’ve been to 5 concerts, 11 football matches, 2 parties and just random days out. All of this is what my son wanted to do. All they’ve seemed to have done is a holiday and several shopping trips. Theres so much she could do and go & not spend vast amounts. It’s not about the money spent but the memories made & you can do that in so many ways. I cherish those days where we make as many memories as possible together & with friends and family. Harpers gonna look back and only have memories of boozies and shopping and that’s sad
I spend my life at football pitches because that’s what they love doing.
Bike rides, playing Kirby it all costs nothing. Her childhood makes me a bit sad.

@Sazza25 i’m sorry for angry reacting your post, now you’ve came on and explained what you meant by it - sorry for any hurt i’ve caused you by doing that, and i hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Harper will be that girl that no one really likes but all hang out at hers coz the mother buys loads
I was gonna say why would the little friend want to go shopping? She won't have any money to spend, so what's she getting from it?

Reactions: 6
I was gonna say why would the little friend want to go shopping? She won't have any money to spend, so what's she getting from it?
Apparently got her birthday money with her. Jaschin obviously knows that’s all they’re likely to do

Reactions: 7
Absolute bollocks she asked them if they wanted to go the beach or the park! Has Harper ever stepped foot on the local beach? Or played at the local park? Isn’t she 9?! My daughter is 11, she couldn’t even tell me what Space NK is never mind want to spend her Saturdays shopping there! Aimee is ruining that child!
Harper has been successfully groomed into wanting shops and skincare over beach and parks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Because that's the only she knows how to get interaction with her mother.
I’ve been thinking about this, and your right, but I’ve also imagined that aimless is a proper moody bastard when she is doing something she doesn’t want to, like taking H to a park or doing anything remotely child-related, like I think she becomes snappy and miserable, so much so that Harper just avoids suggesting doing those things. My ex sister in law used to be exactly the same, it was like trying to spend time with a stroppy toddler.

Aimless has said that harper knows when her mum is struggling ‘cos they are friends’ so I doubt Ehmay actually thinks to slap on a smile and at least try to enjoy stuff harper likes to do.

She says harper is creative, why not take them pottery painting? She likes to read etc, take her to a museum or an activity centre like Eureka?

One things for sure, I bet H doesn’t spend the weekend with her dad shopping

Reactions: 18
She would have bribe h, let go shopping and I'll take you xyz and buy you xyz.

As we've heard before she's a master manipulator.... she will be no different as a mother.

We've had a football match and dance lessons today. Both mine have asked for the paddling pool out so that's what we've done, I set it up before we left and popped the cover over. We will be heading home soon to enjoy our garden. We have also just invited friends over this evening for a bbq
"Picky tea" I will
Pop Eurovision on the projector in the back ground.

That's what sunny weekend are about not stuffy shopping.
I have 3 grown up kids who each have kids
We hired a bouncy castle between the 4 of us so £20 each and are also having a BBQ
It’s quite rare we are all here together but I am loving it
Our 10 yo isn’t too old for bouncing about
The 14 yo however is out with friends but I betcha will be on that castle with his friend before the day is out!
This old gran has been on there too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like to take mine on a shopping trip as a treat day, but she wouldn't pick that over a fun day out if I gave her the choice.

I just think H is spoilt and knows ammie will buy her whatever she wants which is why shoppings so appealing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t even really like shopping unless I’m minted and I’m a single Mum so that’s never the case 😂

I couldn’t understand why she was acting all affronted this morning when this is all she has going on in her life, so why wouldn’t her daughter want to be part of that? If you want your kid to do more wholesome pursuits I’d recommend trying it yourself, Aimee.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I loathe shopping. Not got the spare cash for one thing, hate crowds, and I worry I'll regret buying something and then see something else. We live a creditless/debtless life and don't even use overdrafts, we pay our bills, eat well, and love doing the simple (free) things together. I've raised five kids to financially healthy adulthood. I watch her posts with morbid curiosity and wonder how she'd fill her day if the money disappeared. How would she entertain her child meaningfully if spending on pointless tat wasn't an option? Why doesn't she know or care to know about the world (I imagine because it's not all about her)? Why doesn't she use any of her endless duck-all time volunteering or teaching her kid to earn her way? I don't for one bleeping minute believe the tripe she spouted about H earning pocket money for chores - who'd bloody teach her how to do any of them?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I suspect she is a lot like my ex when it comes to parenting. When he sees my kid he takes her out and throws money at her to "one up' me cause I do the boring parenting, tidy your room do your homework etc. However this has back fired now she is a teenager cause we have pamper nights with our 99p face masks and paint our nails while she only speaks to him if she wants money and he has to keep it up to not look like a dick. Hope that makes sense! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.