Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been one of the hottest days of the year so far, not tropical but hot, and she’s in her synthetic shiny pj’s, I’d be sweating like a pregnant nun if I had those on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can hand on heart say I’ve never posted on her page for years, the time I did, I was blocked, for asking a genuine question. And that’s how I ended up on here.
And I’m pretty sure most if not all, keep it on here. If she chooses to read here then that’s entirely up to her, I wish people would understand that. Everyone assumes the comments are from Tattlers, but in fact this is not true. And now there is CC I would imagine they’re will be less comments on her page, which leads me to believe that either some people are not aware CC exists or it’s Aimee herself, using a burner account, because she knows troll drama bring views, and her engagement is dropping quite a lot, and buying followers and likes will start to be more noticeable because the likes/comments won’t tally up to the amount of followers.
Most of the people on Tattle seem to have been fans of these influencers at first and then realised how dishonest they are - as well as being overpaid and underworked.
I saw a TikTok from a woman who works in influencer marketing and she said that it’s not going anywhere. That may be so, but there seems to be an increasing amount of anger towards them and rightly so!

Reactions: 25
I've been away for 3 hours actually having a life, I come back to 2 new videos and one already has the comments turned off - can someone catch me up please!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I see a few people from CC have apologized to her in the comments for commenting over there and said they think she is a queen again (words go that effect anyway)!!

Why are the comments off on the Sainsburys haul, what did I miss?
---
The views and likes aren't viewing and liking today, so far anyway!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard a male voice near the end of the Sainsbury’s vlog - Daddy Warbucks or new 🍆?! Curious that the comments are off!

Reactions: 12
The fact that anyone thought she would know about Starbucks and Palestine blows my mind. She doesn’t want to be educated on anything.
Her life consists of shopping and food.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Someone asked on the previous video where the Starbucks one had gone and Aimee replied 'too many bullies'. Aimee it's not bullying, it's people sharing their opinions on what's going on in the world and asking you to consider what is going on and what supporting Starbucks means in relation to a particular world situation. That is all, they were asking you to be mindful of what you post. Nothing wrong with that.
The whole free Palestine thing is boring now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What I will say is I don’t understand why people ask dullards like Aimee why they aren’t concerned about it. It’s certainly not boring and still needs to be spoken about but people asking brain dead TikTokkers why they aren’t talking about it or why they are supporting certain organisations is so stupid. Aimee would only care if her local ‘home bargain’ shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Most of the people on Tattle seem to have been fans of these influencers at first and then realised how dishonest they are - as well as being overpaid and underworked.
I saw a TikTok from a woman who works in influencer marketing and she said that it’s not going anywhere. That may be so, but there seems to be an increasing amount of anger towards them and rightly so!
I used to like a lot of the ones I followed for example positive Jess, but then she was all about sell sell sell, I tend to watch funny animals now and the lovely quotes and dark Reddit lol

Reactions: 11
The problem with Aimee's reviews, if you can call them reviews, is she doesn't review things, she's just full of "if you know you know"
It's like she wasn't educated and she doesn't have a vocabulary to describe items.
I assume she was educated but her brain is just going to mush as she doesn't have anyone to talk to in real life and all she does is film herself or go shopping, hardly helping to keep her brain functioning! Her vocabulary is so poor, just like her reviews! Both are dire!

Reactions: 14
I was blocked for telling her that her clap back was just as nasty as the original comment she was responding to. So shove that up your hole you brown nosing huns

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a pig! Now I'll admit I order alot from the chippy but we all share (6ofus) and she has plated what 3 of us has on one plate

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s actually bang out of order to say, people are dying, being murdered, children included, so many people have died there that the average age is now 18. The whole world has watched and allowed it to happen in the name of greed and power.

We complain about influencers because they get free stuff, lie and are selfish but they’re not killing people. Yet people have the time and voice to complain about them and try to make changes about that. But not the same energy for actual human lives being wiped out? I’m not someone to force my philanthropical or political views on others and don’t expect people to be at protests and boycotting but to say it’s boring is wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I am not gonna get all political on a shameless thread but wow
My thoughts exactly!
---
That’s actually bang out of order to say, people are dying, being murdered, children included, so many people have died there that the average age is now 18. The whole world has watched and allowed it to happen in the name of greed and power.

We complain about influencers because they get free stuff, lie and are selfish but they’re not killing people. Yet people have the time and voice to complain about them and try to make changes about that. But not the same energy for actual human lives being wiped out? I’m not someone to force my philanthropical or political views on others and don’t expect people to be at protests and boycotting but to say it’s boring is wild.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 well said! I didn’t want to say anything as I’m not a regular poster so would probably get told to pipe down but it’s beyond shocking to see someone refer to it not only as a ‘thing’ but saying it’s boring now! Not sure those babies, children men and women who are in a living nightmare right now would consider their situation as ‘boring’ 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I’m not going to go all out politics on here, there’s a time and place. I do know right now you’re a bit down as you stated, and you’re probably feeling angry with lots of things. So I’m not going to say anymore.
But Aimee has No awareness of anything going on in the world, she didn’t even know who Nicola bully was, and she lived not far away from her. She’s so self absorbed to the point of ignorance. But to be honest I’m not sure she’d even care if she was aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.