Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking it’s pizza and co

The girls will have a bambino pizza each, garlic breads and chips to share. Aimless will have her arribiata with extra chilli (did she say she has extra?) portion of fries and garlic bread washed down with Kylie but she won’t show that as she’s the only adult in charge of 2 9 year olds
I'm going Pizza and co tomorrow 🤣
How does and alleged 'creator' think that this continuous and repetitive nonsense can be considered 'content'? Folk are getting seriously fed up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks Missy on CC she had the video

What a bleeping glutton she is. She would have scoffed both cakes & drank both drinks in lightning speed. She’s only ever happy when she’s scoffing, boozing or got 🍆
---

The video has gone
She is bleeping disgusting 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok, so just playing catch-up while my children are enjoying a water fight at our leisure centre outdoor pool before their swimming lessons/ training.

That clap back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as if she saying she is trying to belittle some one by saying the should be ashamed........ I mean wow!!!
Let's look at shameless aimless level of actual shame shall we 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

- introducing a child to a new man after less than a week, fully establishing him and his children into her child's safe space and than after 8 short weeks he's gone, rather than being strong for her child spent months crying over the summer fling! - this also wasn't the first time.

- telling the internet loud and proud that she a grown arse nearly 40 year old women has the clap 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the shame 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

- the pathetic teas she serve her daughter

- attending an event that was for young people.... screams desperation. How was that benediction to her career? Was pure self indulgence.

- being so reliant on her elderly parents at nearly 40

- love bombing ANY man who give her attention and tries to force a family dynamic after 2 hours

- Her alcohol consumption

- the state of her house and the fact she's have to regularly get skips when her "job" being she has alot of free time.

- social services knocking at the door, dvla investigating her, constantly being reported to the asa for missinformation when it's her job to give the right information........If she was told the wrong information at a shop she would be the first to do a video moaning and telling the world.

- actual how much shopping she does, pure greed and trying to fill a void in her life.... sad but shameful

- not using her platform for good, especially when she cries about everything

- suggesting she is the victim of DV, when it's been suggested she's over possessive and manipulative which is a form of abuse as well as throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her own way.

- deleting a video stating she being bullied when people are stating their view regarding promoting a product that belong to a company that is support a cause that is literally breaking people's hearts. How much of a narcissist do you have to be to twist that.

- the literally fact she has to be shamed in to doing things for her child, like swimming lessons. Like ironing her child clothes, like actually buying her child clothes.

I could go on but quite frankly I think for 1 person that should be enough but we all know that not. So before she comes on trying to belittle others she should take a hard look at her life and her choice and how they affect her child and her family. Literally the shame 🤣 she hilarious

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok, so just playing catch-up while my children are enjoying a water fight at our leisure centre outdoor pool before their swimming lessons/ training.

That clap back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as if she saying she is trying to belittle some one by saying the should be ashamed........ I mean wow!!!

- introducing a child to a new man after less than a week, fully establishing him and his children into her child's safe space and than after 8 short weeks he's gone, rather than being strong for her child spent months crying over the summer fling! - this also wasn't the first time.

- telling the internet loud and proud that she a grown arse nearly 40 year old women has the clap 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the shame 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

- attending an event that was for young people.... screams desperation. How was that benediction to her career? Was pure self indulgence.

- love bombing ANY man who give her attention and tries to force a family dynamic after 2 hours

- the state of her house and the fact she's have to regularly get skips when her "job" being she has alot of free time.

- social services knocking at the door, dvla investigating her, constantly being reported to the asa for missinformation when it's her job to give the right information........If she was told the wrong information at a shop she would be the first to do a video moaning and telling the world.

- actual how much shopping she does, pure greed and trying to fill a void in her life.... sad but shameful

- suggesting she is the victim of DV, when it's been suggested she's over possessive and manipulative which is a form of abuse as well as throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her own way.

- deleting a video stating she being bullied when people are stating their view regarding promoting a product that belong to a company that is support a cause that is literally breaking people's hearts. How much of a narcissist do you have to be to twist that.

- the literally fact she has to be shamed in to doing things for her child, like swimming lessons. Like ironing her child clothes, like actually buying her child clothes.

I could go on but quite frankly I think for 1 person that should be enough but we all know that not. So before she comes on trying to belittle others she should take a hard look at her life and her choice and how they affect her child and her family. Literally the shame 🤣 she hilarious
I think we need that at the start of every thread!

Pick the bones out of that Shameless!!!!

• Haha
I can’t understand why she keeps looking at candles etc when that northumbland candle company has sent her about 3,000 candles and wax melts and burners! Shes just bloody obsessed with crap around the house isn’t she.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Bullies . Grow the duck up

What review???
She doesn’t describe anything just oh my god 10/10
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what a slimming filter is 🤣
She actually said at the beginning of her hotel video ‘carden park or something like that, not sure’ that is appalling and pig ignorant behaviour!! Absolute spoilt and entitled witch who only does these things to eat more food and drink more alcohol 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I don't like Aimee, her content is dull and monotonous and she's just boring AF. I think there's stuff she should be called out on around lies, use of filters etc but in my opinion (and I get it will be unpopular here) I don't think writing nasty stuff in her comments is the one. That comment about her being there when everyone is much younger and prettier than her is just unnecessary imo. To me that IS trolling. Saying it here is one thing as she'd have to seek it out but deliberately insinuating she's old and ugly in her actual comments is a bit grim. I get people won't agree - I'll see myself out 😂
I am actually a bit disappointed that some people think that the majority of us on here would agree with posting nasty comments on her posts. That’s not how it is here - we keep it her, not on her social media 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I am actually a bit disappointed that some people think that the majority of us on here would agree with posting nasty comments on her posts. That’s not how it is here - we keep it her, not on her social media 🤷🏽‍♀️
I can hand on heart say I’ve never posted on her page for years, the time I did, I was blocked, for asking a genuine question. And that’s how I ended up on here.
And I’m pretty sure most if not all, keep it on here. If she chooses to read here then that’s entirely up to her, I wish people would understand that. Everyone assumes the comments are from Tattlers, but in fact this is not true. And now there is CC I would imagine they’re will be less comments on her page, which leads me to believe that either some people are not aware CC exists or it’s Aimee herself, using a burner account, because she knows troll drama bring views, and her engagement is dropping quite a lot, and buying followers and likes will start to be more noticeable because the likes/comments won’t tally up to the amount of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
DUD, as always gluttony at its finest. Cod bites, huge portion of chips AND a sausage. The cod bites are huge as well. It’s like she can’t just order a normal meal. She has to have extra on the side. Does she do that in a restaurant too? I’ll have the house burger and chips please with chicken tenders on the side. Odd, very odd. Especially for someone who ‘struggles’ to eat 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Who reckons she scoffed McDonald’s with the kids (her usual burger, extra burger nuggets and pudding) then had that takeaway

Reactions: 13
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for prices)
02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)

Total so far = £97.75

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can hand on heart say I’ve never posted on her page for years, the time I did, I was blocked, for asking a genuine question. And that’s how I ended up on here.
And I’m pretty sure most if not all, keep it on here. If she chooses to read here then that’s entirely up to her, I wish people would understand that. Everyone assumes the comments are from Tattlers, but in fact this is not true. And now there is CC I would imagine they’re will be less comments on her page, which leads me to believe that either some people are not aware CC exists or it’s Aimee herself, using a burner account, because she knows troll drama bring views, and her engagement is dropping quite a lot, and buying followers and likes will start to be more noticeable because the likes/comments won’t tally up to the amount of followers.
What I say about her stays on here cus I honestly can’t be fucked with posting on her page and giving her the means to make money off the drama it would create.
Im not contributing to her slobbish lifestyle and shite parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another informative taste test :rolleyes:
  1. 'yes, that is yum'
  2. 'oh my god 10/10'
  3. 'omg, stunning'
  4. 'pretty good'
No description of what anything tastes like, just that she loves it all. How about you can really taste the raspberry, or the berries or whatever else the duck they taste like. It's just a vacuous video with no real content apart from people watching her shove more food and drink down her neck. No mention of saving anything for H to try either!
The refresher drink is just like watered down. Squash my friend had one today and the creme brulee isn't much nicer..... She's so bleeping fake.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.