Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bollocks she asked them if they wanted to go the beach or the park! Has Harper ever stepped foot on the local beach? Or played at the local park? Isn’t she 9?! My daughter is 11, she couldn’t even tell me what Space NK is never mind want to spend her Saturdays shopping there! Aimee is ruining that child!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lovely sunny Saturday and ‘the girls’ decided they want to go shopping?

Sure Aimless

Love how she threw out the idea of the park or the beach but ‘they dead ass’ didn’t want to.

They are children, you decide what they get up to, everyone knows you would never take them to the beach or the park or swimming so don’t pretend it was ever an option.

Reactions: 22
Harpers said no to the beach & the park because she knows her “mother” doesn’t want to do that. She’s pandering to aimless and her shopping addiction.. just like aimless panders to her pathetic food choices! They’re like roomies not mother & daughter. I bet Aimee can’t wait till the days harper can go out with her, it’s just gonna be like aimless and shirl take 2!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolute bollocks she asked them if they wanted to go the beach or the park! Has Harper ever stepped foot on the local beach? Or played at the local park? Isn’t she 9?! My daughter is 11, she couldn’t even tell me what Space NK is never mind want to spend her Saturdays shopping there! Aimee is ruining that child!
Absolute bollocks ….anyone count how many times she says the word “ like “ when she’s lying …🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 14
Harpers said no to the beach & the park because she knows her “mother” doesn’t want to do that. She’s pandering to aimless and her shopping addiction.. just like aimless panders to her pathetic food choices! They’re like roomies not mother & daughter. I bet Aimee can’t wait till the days harper can go out with her, it’s just gonna be like aimless and shirl take 2!!
Exactly!
She knows as well as the rest of us, that the only time her mother has a smile on her face is when she's shopping or stuffing her face!
The woman is a disgrace...there'll be the haul when she gets back, and the vlog, and the dish up shite takeaway, after a " busy day"...how much will that make you in views and comments Shamey, you disgrace of a human being...just pure greed!
Remember how happy Harold was on holiday Shamey, playing in the pool, at the beach, in glorious weather??? Like hell she chose shopping 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly!
She knows as well as the rest of us, that the only time her mother has a smile on her face is when she's shopping or stuffing her face!
The woman is a disgrace...there'll be the haul when she gets back, and the vlog, and the dish up shite takeaway, after a " busy day"...how much will that make you in views and comments Shamey, you disgrace of a human being...just pure greed!
Remember how happy Harold was on holiday Shamey, playing in the pool, at the beach, in glorious weather??? Like hell she chose shopping 😡
Very true! She can’t make any content if they go to the park or beach cos she can’t put H onto TikTok, shopping is ideal for Aimless content wise and then all her followers saying ‘oh can’t wait to see your haul’ 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not a perfect parent, far from it in fact...but I am a cool Mum (I think anyway 🤣🤣) and I always want my Son to enjoy himself with his mates but if I had just spent a fortune decorating his room damm sures I wouldn't be letting melted ice cream lie in his room all night!! She is minging 🤢🤢

Maybe the girls do want to go shopping, would be different if her daughter actually seen sunshine, parks, walks, beaches any other time, they are so weird! How much shopping can they actually do, who would be arsed like!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t even watch her she’s irritating the page out of me! The kids chose shopping in Liverpool? No YOU chose shopping in Liverpool you absolute waste of space!

Reactions: 19
I noticed Harpers friends mum in ten comments. Aimee’s only friend Jasmine. Do you think she’s started paying jasmine to let her kid hang out with Harper more and promote their “friendship” in her comments? Seems weird she went from having zero interaction with any friends and harper never seeing anyone to suddenly all these girls days out and sleepovers

Harper will be that girl that no one really likes but all hang out at hers coz the mother buys loads

Totally agree with this person here, I would have said we are going the park for a picnic and that’s it!! It’s too frigging hot to be walking round Liverpool. Plus I think it’s her who didn’t want to go to Manchester not the kids! She’s no idea how to parent at all! Another bloody day shopping! What a waste of a beautiful day!
IMG_5720.jpeg

Last edited:
I noticed Harpers friends mum in ten comments. Aimee’s only friend Jasmine. Do you think she’s started paying jasmine to let her kid hang out with Harper more and promote their “friendship” in her comments? Seems weird she went from having zero interaction with any friends and harper never seeing anyone to suddenly all these girls days out and sleepovers
Apparently they’ve known each other 20 years. How the duck has she tolerated her that long?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My pet hate is teenagers, or preteens, in Harpers case, going into SpaceNK. They have no etiquette and stick their grubby little fingers into everything. It baffles me why parents are letting them buy brands like Drunk Elephant whilst totally oblivious of the damage that the active ingredients can do to young skin.

• Sick
Morning people,
Firstly I want to apologise for what I said last night, it was unacceptable, I meant it as it’s boring you can’t even have a Starbucks on TT without someone commenting about Palestine, that’s what I mean by boring, not innocent people losing their lives, I completely take accountability for how disgusting that comment would have been and triggering to read, me having personal issues isn’t an excuse and I’m going to educate myself more.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't know enough about the situation to even comment, it is complex and heated. I think lot of people jump on a bandwagon, and give diehard political opinions without even knowing what the hell they're talking about 😄 I'm not just on about the Palestinian crisis, not trying to make light of it before anyone tries to start on me 🤣, just everything in general!

People can be so nasty and start attacking without even considering another person's right to think what they like. The same situation with covid etc etc. The dickheads are always out in force when someone goes against popular opinion.

I just try not to judge fellow tattlers, as we are all here to comment on the grabby influencers, not each other. I know you've felt tit about a few comments so I'm trying to say in a crap way- we got you 🤣❤

You're absolutely fine we know you're a good egg. And sorry for the essay, that's my two pence worth 💰

DO YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My pet hate is teenagers, or preteens, in Harpers case, going into SpaceNK. They have no etiquette and stick their grubby little fingers into everything. It baffles me why parents are letting them buy brands like Drunk Elephant whilst totally oblivious of the damage that the active ingredients can do to young skin.
Especially when you see the state of harpers hands and nails.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor harper doesn't know what to do apart from go shopping and somewhere to eat. My kids haven't had a choice in what we are doing today. I packed a picnic at 7.30 this morning, packed the car and we are at the beach for the day and staying at our caravan. ⛱
We also drove to see the northern lights last night. I'm really strict on bedtime usually but let them stay up late as it was a really special occasion.
Harper is only slightly older than my daughter and I'd be devastated if that's all she wanted to do was shop and not get out and enjoy the good weather

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not surprised it's shopping in Liverpool, because the kid knows she gets bought whatever she wants. The only way catpiss knows how to show her love is to buy her stuff.

• Sad
I was probably about Harpers age when I started to like shopping but I doubt very much that my mum would be dragging me round shops on a day like this when I was 9. Imagine not being able to have fun with your kid unless it’s something that satisfies you.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.