Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I think this ditzy act is leading upto oh I’m in peri menopause and she’s suffering bla bla.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I could be completely havering but do you have to have been on the TV to be verified, or is that Instagram? I remember Fanny Vavron using the SEN Reform and being on the Scottish news to her advantage.

She better send those flowers to Channel 5 for featuring her in that takeaway programme if it’s down to that

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I could be completely havering but do you have to have been on the TV to be verified, or is that Instagram? I remember Fanny Vavron using the SEN Reform and being on the Scottish news to her advantage.

She better send those flowers to Channel 5 for featuring her in that takeaway programme if it’s down to that
She was on the telly in the 90s.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh stick your Nandos up your arse!! ✌✌

And an incoming ad for tan on someone who uses a sunbed.....are these companies actually for real!!!!

Stick you blue tick up are lying arse while you are at it hun.....you gave zero grip on reality!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
She’s faked tanned, guess there’s an ad incoming for a tan? Another ASA ruling incoming if she does
Called it!! How are these people so gullible.. the fake tan ad incoming - obviously going to be exaggerating the effects when it’s on top of a sunbed tan! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees)

Total so far = £180.45

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees)

Total so far = £180.45
8 takeaways in 15 days, that’s more than some people have in months.. no wonder she’s gained another chin

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I read that in Aimee’s voice in the Mine the Hippo vids 😂

CATPISS!!!!
She/he uses a voice recognition. You use a sample of someone’s voice and you can change what you say to their voice. Clever stuff, I’ve seen Freddie Mercury’s voice used in modern day songs.

Reactions: 7
That’s £172 gifted to her in products from Space NK 🤮🤮 beggy bleeping bleep. She’s been hinting for them to spend her tit for weeks now. Shove them all up your arse aimee. I hope it all makes your hair fall out you tight fisted bleep. Stop begging for companies to gift you. Buy it your bleeping self!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I still think she has a dick appointment.... nothing stopping jr from eating early and posting while she's flashing her gash.... just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone following hippo?? Rumour has it they’ve been commenting that they are in fact an ex of Aimee’s, allegedly James
---
It’s been said by hippo themself in comments somewhere apparently but I don’t follow so can’t see.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen any congrats to Ehmey from Charlie yet?
Neither have I !! 🤔 lol
ANOTHER TAKE AWAY!!! Who has chips mash AND garlic bread?!!!
Harper staying out coz she has work to do.... why can she not do the work in the day when H is at school?!!
Shes just an overindulged, spoilt, greedy biatch!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.