Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked that there’s normal Kylie Prosecco. Yeah right

And a trip to wine rack this week, why not majestic or is she spreading her alcohol buying across a few stores to make it less obvious how much she buys
---
Eh?

She forgot to pick up the shopping list that she didn’t even write???

are we in the matrix? Am I having a stroke???
When does she ever write a list? Surely she knows exactly what she buys because it’s the same every single shop

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh I forgot the list but I also forgot to write the list.....oh how we laughed!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)

Total so far = £156.45

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)

Total so far = £156.45
That’s absolutely disgraceful spending.

We’re 17 days into the month & she’s spent more on takeaways than what I’ve spent on food shopping!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Those celebrations have been in there for the past couple of months , why is she acting like she's only just seen them, were they are she'd have to pass them🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
And more laundry detergent - does she just open the packaging and throw the product down the drain?!
How many loads of laundry is she doing a week for just 2 of them? I do 3 a week - lights/darks/towels & one of those detergents lasts me about 6 weeks

Reactions: 5
Shocked that there’s normal Kylie Prosecco. Yeah right

And a trip to wine rack this week, why not majestic or is she spreading her alcohol buying across a few stores to make it less obvious how much she buys
---

When does she ever write a list? Surely she knows exactly what she buys because it’s the same every single shop
I thought the Prosecco queen or Southport would’ve known Kylie had normal Prosecco 😳🙄

Reactions: 6
Space NK have sent her a pr package.. all hair care. Are they blind?

Just shows these companies don’t give a tit who they send PR to as long as they have large follower numbers

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Space NK have sent her a pr package.. all hair care. Are they blind?

Just shows these companies don’t give a tit who they send PR to as long as they have large follower numbers
Just watched it myself and I’m glad I’ve never ordered off them and never will now.

Reactions: 9
Buying her own flowers and Prosecco just cos she got a blue tick.
it’s like the equivalent of harper getting star of the week 😂 it’s not a big deal & it won’t be long before someone else gets it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Buying her own flowers and Prosecco just cos she got a blue tick.
it’s like the equivalent of harper getting star of the week 😂 it’s not a big deal & it won’t be long before someone else gets it
Laughing at how pathetic 🤣🤣🤣 surprised she didn't get a takeaway.for being such a good girl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eh?

She forgot to pick up the shopping list that she didn’t even write???

are we in the matrix? Am I having a stroke???
For some reason she keeps playing on the dumb blonde act 🤢 She's an absolute twit! It's not cute or funny. It comes across as fake.

Great to see she has taken being reported to the DVLA seriously and bought herself ANOTHER bottle of Kylie Prosecco for her to down with her take away tonight. There will be more boozies downed tomorrow (and another takeaway I expect) when Shirl is over to celebrate Aimless's blue tick on Saturday night! I wonder if Shirl will drive home after again?

ANOTHER TAKE AWAY!!! Who has chips mash AND garlic bread?!!!
Harper staying out coz she has work to do.... why can she not do the work in the day when H is at school?!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s faked tanned, guess there’s an ad incoming for a tan? Another ASA ruling incoming if she does

• Angry
  • Sick
So I imagine A booking her appointment for botox. Hi am Amiée and am a content creator on tiktok , I would like to get some botox but I want you to give it to me free , and in return I'll talk about your company and how good you are and how pleased I am with the job you've done , oh and does any of the men that work here gp by the nsme Dave? Anyway I can guarantee you all my followers will travel here for botox cause they believe anything I tell them. So do we have a deal for free boyox and I'll make your business so busy from my rave reviewing that I do .
I read that in Aimee’s voice in the Mine the Hippo vids 😂

CATPISS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.