Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Sunday Night Sh*t Dinner 🍽 for Harper. 🤢.
Ehmey is a selfish, greedy, despicable parent and Shirley Scissorhands is no better!
Always makes me laugh the fact her delicate hands can’t handle touching hot food
Shows how little cooking she does !
I can practically pick trays straight out the oven
And can certainly cut a baked potato without having to use a towel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought Harper didn’t like chicken on the bone.
Well yesterday she did 🤣🤣! Or maybe lazy Aimless won't take the chicken off the bone , so H has no choice or maybe she was never that fussy and just another bullshit story from A . Take A wild guess !.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is catpiss today? Teaching her daughter some manners or not! Maybe teaching her how to share? Probably not either?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is catpiss today? Teaching her daughter some manners or not! Maybe teaching her how to share? Probably not either?
Probably taking her all day to put that canvas wardrobe up! You know the one that’s just ‘for now’ till she gets a decent one. Another bullshit story like I said Harper will have that canvas wardrobe till she’s bloody 18 or even longer!

Reactions: 9
Hopefully she is prepping some decent, genuine, informative content for Mental Heath Awareness Week, what with her being a mental health advocate/expert and all.

In all seriousness, she should really take a hard look at her content this week

Reactions: 17
Another Sunday Night Sh*t Dinner 🍽 for Harper. 🤢.
Ehmey is a selfish, greedy, despicable parent and Shirley Scissorhands is no better!
Actually triggers me when she calls good 'she'
She's such a prick
---
Actually triggers me when she calls good 'she'
She's such a prick
*food not good
---
And when she puts her hand on her top like her greasy udders are just gonna randomly flop out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Always makes me laugh the fact her delicate hands can’t handle touching hot food
Shows how little cooking she does !
I can practically pick trays straight out the oven
And can certainly cut a baked potato without having to use a towel 🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully she is prepping some decent, genuine, informative content for Mental Heath Awareness Week, what with her being a mental health advocate/expert and all.

In all seriousness, she should really take a hard look at her content this week
But she won't it will be the usual shite....🙄

Reactions: 7
Probably been to sun deck and have her nails done more like

Reactions: 15
She’s been busy but guess what?

The surgery have called her for her medical and she’s there today at 5!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her body language, voice and over the top happy carefree mannerisms definitely were giving off I’m worried vibes about that medical.

I don’t think she even tried to get a medical booked was hoping she could make it go away by crying troll or give herself enough time for all the boozies to be out her system but the dvla have prob sent the dr a request.

Reactions: 19
Her body language, voice and over the top happy carefree mannerisms definitely were giving off I’m worried vibes about that medical.

I don’t think she even tried to get a medical booked was hoping she could make it go away by crying troll or give herself enough time for all the boozies to be out her system but the dvla have prob sent the dr a request.
she’d need at least 3 months for that

Reactions: 7
In my time working within primary care, I've only ever known patients bring their DVLA form in to the practice, I wasn't aware of DVLA notifying the GP for them to then arrange the appointment? Guidelines maybe have changed but just set my alarm bells cos if her usual fakery!

You'd think the surgery would have told her THEY'D ring HER when she first spoke to them. Isn't it odd that for this very-real appt she's found it hard to get through (like normal people) but for her made-up fake, give me antibiotics on tap appointments she can always ring, get seen and get a prescription same day 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure if the DVLA medical is related to her panic attacks or her drinking (or both)?

She won’t be able to cover up alcohol abuse, she might be able to talk her way around the panic attacks (since they don’t happen)

Either way, the DVLA clearly think it’s worth looking into since the medial came after she sent off her forms

Reactions: 8

Idon’t think she even tried to get a medical booked was hoping she could make it go away by crying troll or give herself enough time for all the boozies to be out her system but the dvla have prob sent the dr a request.
I, too, thought she came over too happy in a manic, I’m really worried but trying to hide it, kind of way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.