Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the doctor said you’re fit to drive 🙄🙄 So you have been lying about passing out from anxiety then haven’t you Aimee! Stupid bleep. Surely though, the doctor would not be giving a verdict on behalf of the DVLA?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Harper was good as gold sitting waiting at the drs so guess what ...a fkn takeaway as a treat, any damn excuse with her the greedy oink 🐷
She probably had auntie ipad to entertain her
---
Of course the doctor said you’re fit to drive 🙄🙄 So you have been lying about passing out from anxiety then haven’t you Aimee! Stupid bleep. Surely though, the doctor would not be giving a verdict on behalf of the DVLA?
Absolutely not! She's lying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My daughters school bus got caught up at roadworks so she was 20 minutes late .She said " mum I've been good as gold waiting ,do I get a takeaway?" 🤣🤣🤣 .
Shes a sarcy little mare lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
BULLSHIT THE DR SAID SHES FIT TO DRIVE THATS NOT THEIR DECISION ITS THE DVLAS BASED OFF THEIR REPORTS AND FINDINGS AND THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT ESP IF DVLA JUDGE OTHERWISE

She’s still bleeping bricking it because she knows if they’ve done the alcohol tests she’s fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would assume if the DVLA have requested the medical then it would be them that would be making the decision as to whether she is fit to drive based on the information given to them by the GP?

Either way, conclusion is that she either lied about the extend of her anxiety and the whole nearly passing out at the wheel, or she’s lying to health professionals.

Reactions: 24
The lazy bleep does nothing and still submits her “work” ads last minute and even films them last minute as she’s in the same clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
BULLSHIT THE DR SAID SHES FIT TO DRIVE THATS NOT THEIR DECISION ITS THE DVLAS BASED OFF THEIR REPORTS AND FINDINGS AND THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT ESP IF DVLA JUDGE OTHERWISE

She’s still bleeping bricking it because she knows if they’ve done the alcohol tests she’s fucked
Alcohol consumption was mentioned in the reporting to DVLA wasn’t it? So surely they should be investigating that with blood test?
I don’t know how these things work

Reactions: 18
She was there for a while so I imagine blood tests and/or hair strand tests would have been taken because of the alcohol concern ....I assume it would have been bloods as hair strand,requires cutting quite a large chunk of hair from the back of the head near the hairline .
All the doc can do is make a recommendation and then leave it up to Swansea.
She knows she lied and that's why she was panicking .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Doc probably said she is fit to drive at the moment, until the decision is made

Reactions: 20
Can anyone tell me why I have to keep confirming why I ‘like’ a status on a post here please? Also sometimes I can’t write my own status as the comment section is blank. Thank you in advance x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can anyone tell me why I have to keep confirming why I ‘like’ a status on a post here please? Also sometimes I can’t write my own status as the comment section is blank. Thank you in advance x
Mine keeps doing that too, so annoying

Reactions: 9
Harper was good as gold sitting waiting at the drs so guess what ...a fkn takeaway as a treat, any damn excuse with her the greedy oink 🐷
She’s talking about Harper in that video like she’s a 3 year old ..Why shouldn’t she behave ..She’s 9 she should know how to ..
She must have been fuming her dads not around to have had Harper ..How dare he goes away and leaves Aimee to look after herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wish someone would buy me a takeaway everytime I was a good adult

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If anyone is on the Becki Jones thread you will see a cracking example of just how wild the filters/slimming apps are. She looks 10 stone heavier in a video posted by her niece. It's so obvious Aimless has tweaked hers too

Reactions: 13
If anyone is on the Becki Jones thread you will see a cracking example of just how wild the filters/slimming apps are. She looks 10 stone heavier in a video posted by her niece. It's so obvious Aimless has tweaked hers too
Oh wow!!! Just had a look. That’s wild. Imagine being that deluded you think it’s ok to post such a heavily filtered video. It must just ruin your self esteem once you actually see a candid photo or video. I mean we see Aimee on her mum and Charlie’s videos compared to her own. Big moon face 🌝

Reactions: 8
Aimee your doctor can’t give a final answer it’s the DVLA that have the final say so either they’re incapable of knowing how to do their job and their boundaries or they just didn’t want you throwing leaflets and chairs around the waiting room in a temper tantrum 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.