Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granny gash flash is round and she’s dropped the mummy. It’s let’s dish up mums. Has she finally grown up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Granny gash flash is round and she’s dropped the mummy. It’s let’s dish up mums. Has she finally grown up 😂
Did she really call her mum mummy? 🙈
Her mum does my head in ..She’s so annoying and is always blowing smoke up Amiees arse ..Making out she’s amazing and she’s not ..
That’s why Aimee is such a big brat …

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she really call her mum mummy? 🙈
Her mum does my head in ..She’s so annoying and is always blowing smoke up Amiees arse ..Making out she’s amazing and she’s not ..
That’s why Aimee is such a big brat …
Yeah she’s always calling her mummy, it’s pathetic at 38 you’d be doing that!

Shirl is Aimee’s biggest enabler and the main reason why she’s like this

• Heart
Yeah she’s always calling her mummy, it’s pathetic at 38 you’d be doing that!

Shirl is Aimee’s biggest enabler and the main reason why she’s like this
What a sad cow ..
And yes you can tell Aimee was spolit and still is ..
It looks like Harper will be the same the way Aimee is with her ..
They don’t seem very close with Charlie ..

Reactions: 13
Oh Wendy we get it....Aimee is the best thing since sliced bread, "God love her".....eh you do have 2 daughters you know!!

She's never done blowing smoke up Aimees arse it's not normal if you ask me+

• Sick
Shirl is shameys biggest enabler! I'm so glad my mum can put me in my place when needed! I'd hate my mum to be like her she lives in a aimee bubble of unicorns & rainbows where everything is amazing beautiful wonderful amazing

Wendo your daughter is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No sadly no free stuff, but I want to know how come she gets so many fries in a box, mine was half full.
Because she orders at least 2 portions for herself if not more! But never shows the fries. She’s greedy and sly! Makes out she’s just gets generous portions but never actually says how many she’s ordered so technically doesn’t lie about it 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Because she orders at least 2 portions for herself if not more! But never shows the fries. She’s greedy and sly! Makes out she’s just gets generous portions but never actually says how many she’s ordered so technically doesn’t lie about it 🙄
Honestly I’d say mine was just over half full. So was husbands. She definitely buys two.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I hope this doesn’t come across horribly - I don’t see much of her, and I’ve never seen her daughter…what is she like weight wise? I’ve just seen up thread that she’s 9, and that dinner she’s dished up tonight seems quite big? 2 pork steaks, 2 chicken drumsticks and bread. They also have a hell of a lot of takeaways.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope this doesn’t come across horribly - I don’t see much of her, and I’ve never seen her daughter…what is she like weight wise? I’ve just seen up thread that she’s 9, and that dinner she’s dished up tonight seems quite big? 2 pork steaks, 2 chicken drumsticks and bread. They also have a hell of a lot of takeaways.
Her daughter isn’t overweight if that’s what you mean, quite the opposite actually and considering the amount of shite she eats and how little she moves it’s surprising! Poor kid ain’t healthy anyway that’s for sure.

Her daughter isn’t overweight if that’s what you mean, quite the opposite actually and considering the amount of shite she eats and how little she moves it’s surprising! Poor kid ain’t healthy anyway that’s for sure.
Yeah, that’s what I was getting at - didn’t know how to say it without looking like I was slagging off a kid 🤣
I’m surprised - I’ve only seen a few of her videos, but am yet to see one where she’s dishing up a proper meal

Reactions: 8
Yeah, that’s what I was getting at - didn’t know how to say it without looking like I was slagging off a kid 🤣
I’m surprised - I’ve only seen a few of her videos, but am yet to see one where she’s dishing up a proper meal
You’ll be waiting forever for a proper meal 😂 the worst part so far has been a side of cucumber with gravy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's only 9 and she's a skinny little thing. But Aimless buys her clothes about 4 sizes too big (age 11-12) because she's apparently so tall 🙄

She used to put her food on toddler plates, toddler plates for a 9 year old mind! Now she seems to have gone the other way

H is a skinny little thing with quite bad teeth and dark under eyes, all of which come from poor diet and nutrition 😔

Ffs nodded off while one of her videos was playing woke up 20 mins later still going. Can't believe I've given her so many views

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean it's been a lovely weekend, and I swear today felt hotter than yesterday, so I wouldn't blame anyone for having a picky tea or something light, but this bint has a picky tea every night of the bloody week, doesn't matter if its sunny or snowy 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I mean it's been a lovely weekend, and I swear today felt hotter than yesterday, so I wouldn't blame anyone for having a picky tea or something light, but this bint has a picky tea every night of the bloody week, doesn't matter if its sunny or snowy 🙄
We had baked salmon, jersey royals and a humongous salad. And it was delish 😋 I bloody love summer food 🥰 So fresh and tasty, and barely any faff required!

Reactions: 7
Another Sunday Night Sh*t Dinner 🍽 for Harper. 🤢.
Ehmey is a selfish, greedy, despicable parent and Shirley Scissorhands is no better!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.