Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh just shut up Ehmey, FFS!!

Its true, shej ust spends money just for the sake of spending money!! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Most of the stuff she buys is complete crap!
That water fountain thing is for ages 3 and up!!!!! Your daughter is 9 you complete idiot, Ehmey will also want ger to wear the water wings as well!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I love jewellery and wear it everyday but I take it off before I shower and go to bed.....is it normal when you get jewellery to never take it off!?!...asking for a friend!?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I take off what I can. But honestly I have so many piercings I just canā€™t remove them all. Especially some that are hard to remove. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh just shut up Ehmey, FFS!!

Its true, shej ust spends money just for the sake of spending money!! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Most of the stuff she buys is complete crap!
That water fountain thing is for ages 3 and up!!!!! Your daughter is 9 you complete idiot, Ehmey will also want ger to wear the water wings as well!
She thinks she so funny 'there's a door there' 'a mug would be useful'

Oh aimee just shut the duck up!
---
Were having a fruit salad

Melon & Strawberries mmmmm lovely fruit salad there you brainless twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It truly baffles me why people get upset/annoyed about something had said on this site or the other one. Who honestly cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All Iā€™ll say on the matter is itā€™s funny how thereā€™s been no real drama on here and then another site appears and itā€™s drama galore. Iā€™m glad we stick with facts and Iā€™m also glad Iā€™m not spending my days really trying everything to bring someone down (the majority of those over there are just like us Iā€™ll say that) I understand certain things from a safety point of view but not every little thing needs reporting to an authority or police. Aimee will be the cause of her own downfall, it wonā€™t happen overnight but it will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see a lot comments about her driving in sliders are you not ment too šŸ˜³ I drive in sliders all the time whoops šŸ™ˆ

I work my arse off yet all this so called influences whack out the same old crappy content and get more then I do working a real hard job šŸ™„
I learnt yesterday that claw clips are illegal too as you could smash your head back and the bits pierce your head... ladies keep safe šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she still hasnā€™t done her home bargains haul from a few days ago. Does that mean itā€™s all still sat in a bag waiting to be unpacked? That just shows whatever she bought wasnā€™t a necessity. Sheā€™s just buys endless amounts of crap for ā€œcontentā€ what a waste!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly just got angry when sheā€™s just been eating that melon! Like there is need slobbering and smacking like that šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I learnt yesterday that claw clips are illegal too as you could smash your head back and the bits pierce your head... ladies keep safe šŸ˜‚
They are not illegal
Itā€™s just been highlighted they could cause a bad injury if you crash wearing one
Much like flip flops, lanyards, long beads, undone shoelaces etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wear 23 pieces of jewellery daily so I never really take it off apart from when itā€™s needed to clean it etc as it is truly a lot of effort šŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
It truly baffles me why people get upset/annoyed about something had said on this site or the other one. Who honestly cares.
Iā€™m just annoyed because itā€™s getting tiresome now. Itā€™s like he said she said, and tbh it just derails everything on here and Iā€™m fed up of it. I havenā€™t really said much about it until today.

Anyway maybe we could all agree to just never mention there again??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m just annoyed because itā€™s getting tiresome now. Itā€™s like he said she said, and tbh it just derails everything on here and Iā€™m fed up of it. I havenā€™t really said much about it until today.

Anyway maybe we could all agree to just never mention there again??
I was coming on to say this!

I donā€™t think many of us want any part of CC now anyway. I think itā€™s best if we just never mention them again, good or bad and just keep everything on Tattle. Iā€™d go as far as to say I wouldnā€™t even take a screenshot off there anymore, not even if it was regarding Aimee. We all done fine before CC came along so I donā€™t feel the need to interact with it in any way personally. Itā€™s a shame because there are a few decent people over there but is what it is!

Letā€™s get back to facts and bitching about Aimee and the shitshow she is šŸ¤£

Reactions: 21
They are not illegal
Itā€™s just been highlighted they could cause a bad injury if you crash wearing one
Much like flip flops, lanyards, long beads, undone shoelaces etc
Thank god your here Mumz, I wasn't sure on what to wear / accessories with tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Thank god your here Mumz, I wasn't sure on what to wear / accessories with tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Clip and flip flops it is šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just think itā€™s sad. I donā€™t like playing sides, I donā€™t understand why we canā€™t just all get along mostly, and agree to disagree with things.
Sometimes I read here and donā€™t agree, sometimes I read there and donā€™t agree, and thatā€™s ok, I donā€™t comment. Iā€™m actually wondering how these threads have turned more into a fight like west side story and less about Aimee. All this bickering just gives huns fodder.
just my opinion for what itā€™s worth, but Iā€™m having a McDonaldā€™s tonight (no extra back up burger)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just think itā€™s sad. I donā€™t like playing sides, I donā€™t understand why we canā€™t just all get along mostly, and agree to disagree with things.
Sometimes I read here and donā€™t agree, sometimes I read there and donā€™t agree, and thatā€™s ok, I donā€™t comment. Iā€™m actually wondering how these threads have turned more into a fight like west side story and less about Aimee. All this bickering just gives huns fodder.
just my opinion for what itā€™s worth, but Iā€™m having a McDonaldā€™s tonight (no extra back up burger)
Did you at least get a McFlurry and a pie to try?? Or some free nuggets?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree 100%. Itā€™s actually embarrassing that itā€™s got like this! Bickering over what??! Because one or two people disagree or donā€™t like a comment on one site and may have called a name. Weā€™re all meant to be adults! Anyway thatā€™s the last Iā€™ll say! šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh the profile pic has been changed.......a very good angle there Aimee love, you don't look like that on anyone else's pics!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.