Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how shes been trying and trying to get an appointment somehow lands one on a Monday? The worst day in my opinion for getting an appointment. Why’s she lying acting like the police will arrest someone for reporting her to DVLA? Or how she thinks she can cry troll and it’ll all go away. She really lives in her own wee world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she always leaving her 'work' to the very last minute. She had a deadline this morning that she had to hit - so why didn't you do the work last week or over the weekend??!! Trying to make herself sound busy if you ask me!

I agree with all who have said she seems a bit manic in that video, like she's worried. Which she should be if they do an alcohol test on her, I bet it wasn't a dry Sunday night with her mum round for dinner last night. Not to mention the recent boozy spa trip and having to look after 2 kids on Friday night!

Reactions: 28
She’s been busy but guess what?

The surgery have called her for her medical and she’s there today at 5!!
Yeah she’s not remotely bothered, that’s why she’s wittered on about rubbish to disguise the fact that she’s bricking it 🤣

Seriously, she can’t help herself 🤣 even within the video about having a dvla medical, she’s going on about anxiety! She can never keep anything to herself.

Reactions: 18
“The wardrobe is just not wardrobing” duck off you childish bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never go to the doctors on a Monday it’s such a wanky palaver.
Just thought I’d share that.
Will she find out today if she can drive, when I got my diagnosis I had to let dvla know, and had a medical,l had an assessment, mine was done at the hospital. Then the findings report were sent to dvla and then I was notified. I wasn’t told that day. My licence was modified (can’t drive huge lorries or 7 seater and upwards coaches now) never did before so I don’t miss it.,🤣
I was deemed fit to drive, and still am, however I tend not to anymore. I’m enjoying the chauffeured life now, after 30 years driving. I’m like the queen 🤴 👋🏼 🚗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why ? Why should she tell the Dr all about that , she's there for a dvla medical , the Dr will just tell her to come of social media like the police should've done 🙄
Why are her followers so up her arse?! The police are involved 🙄🙄aye ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s been busy but guess what?

The surgery have called her for her medical and she’s there today at 5!!
So she phones before the school run which is the time everyone phones for emergency appointments then wonders why she can’t get through?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Despite everything that’s gone on Jo did do good with this report. I truly hope Aimless gets the outcome she deserves 🤣🤣 She’s so rattled!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she should try spraying some of that “intensely hydrating” skin mist that she’s oBsEsSeD with on her chest which is starting to look like a saggy scrotum more and more each day 💁🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never go to the doctors on a Monday it’s such a wanky palaver.
Just thought I’d share that.
Will she find out today if she can drive, when I got my diagnosis I had to let dvla know, and had a medical,l had an assessment, mine was done at the hospital. Then the findings report were sent to dvla and then I was notified. I wasn’t told that day. My licence was modified (can’t drive huge lorries or 7 seater and upwards coaches now) never did before so I don’t miss it.,🤣
I was deemed fit to drive, and still am, however I tend not to anymore. I’m enjoying the chauffeured life now, after 30 years driving. I’m like the queen 🤴 👋🏼 🚗
i hate driving but do it for convenience, I drive a little fiat 500 and it’s stressful enough ahaha
---
Despite everything that’s gone on Jo did do good with this report. I truly hope Aimless gets the outcome she deserves 🤣🤣 She’s so rattled!
Either way it’s going to backfire, she passes her assessment means she’s played up to her anxiety or she fails means she’s unsafe on the roads

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any excuse for a take away. Your daughter is 9 years old, it’s normal for her to be able to sit nicely and wait for an appointment. It doesn’t need rewarding with another greasy beige take away.

Doctor says she’s okay to drive 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.