Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a lot comments about her driving in sliders are you not ment too 😳 I drive in sliders all the time whoops 🙈

I work my arse off yet all this so called influences whack out the same old crappy content and get more then I do working a real hard job 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I see a lot comments about her driving in sliders are you not ment too 😳 I drive in sliders all the time whoops 🙈

I work my arse off yet all this so called influences whack out the same old crappy content and get more then I do working a real hard job 🙄
It’s not illegal but you are supposed to wear appropriate shoes that will not affect your control of the pedals. Personally I couldn’t drive in any shoes that have no backs to them. If the foot slid down and out of the shoe it could be dangerous.

Reactions: 12
She has more time to herself than people who are single and who don't have kids 🤣🤣🤣 her kid goes to her dad's regularly, her mother and father basically parent her kid.

She doesn't work, her father finances her whole life from her house to her car to her credit cards....

She does nothing in the house herself. She has a cleaner, decorator, daddy pays for skips when she's bought too much tat. He paid for her garden!

She fucks off on weekends away whenever she likes. Has god knows how many holidays a year. With and without her daughter. And when she is with her daughter, mummy is on hand to get pissed with and look after both of them!

Poor hard done by aimless 🎻🤏🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
She has more time to herself than people who are single and who don't have kids 🤣🤣🤣 her kid goes to her dad's regularly, her mother and father basically parent her kid.

She doesn't work, her father finances her whole life from her house to her car to her credit cards....

She does nothing in the house herself. She has a cleaner, decorator, daddy pays for skips when she's bought too much tat. He paid for her garden!

She fucks off on weekends away whenever she likes. Has god knows how many holidays a year. With and without her daughter. And when she is with her daughter, mummy is on hand to get pissed with and look after both of them!

Poor hard done by aimless 🎻🤏🙄
Aimee has a cleaner??!!?? 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s not illegal but you are supposed to wear appropriate shoes that will not affect your control of the pedals. Personally I couldn’t drive in any shoes that have no backs to them. If the foot slid down and out of the shoe it could be dangerous.
Ah fair point. I live in sliders even in the winter 🙈🤣 i hate my feet in shoes & socks I'd happily walk bare foot all day every day.

Reactions: 8
She never used to say ‘sin’ (instead of seen) did she ? It makes me want to rip my ears off. She’s so desperate to be a scouser .. or .. is there scouse D on the scene again??
She’s so desperate to be a scouser
IMG_5585.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also out all day shopping yesterday and didn’t once think to grab a screwdriver

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right .
I am friends with Mandy on insta and she has messaged me to say categorically that is NOT her on tiktok. I didn't think it would be as she has always been very outspoken over Aimless after one of the huns outed Mandys Instagram page.
I've asked her if I can share her messages on here .

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I love jewellery and wear it everyday but I take it off before I shower and go to bed.....is it normal when you get jewellery to never take it off!?!...asking for a friend!?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I love jewellery and wear it everyday but I take it off before I shower and go to bed.....is it normal when you get jewellery to never take it off!?!...asking for a friend!?! 🤣🤣
I have jewellery that I don’t *have* to take off as water won’t ruin it. However I don’t feel clean after a shower if I can’t properly wash my ears, neck, fingers and wrists because jewellery is in the way. Also I can’t sleep with it on as I feel “constricted” even though I’m not. Maybe we’re the weird ones😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right .
I am friends with Mandy on insta and she has messaged me to say categorically that is NOT her on tiktok. I didn't think it would be as she has always been very outspoken over Aimless after one of the huns outed Mandys Instagram page.
I've asked her if I can share her messages on here .
Ahh that’s awful for her. And Mandy sorry about singing the song about you this morning 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have jewellery that I don’t *have* to take off as water won’t ruin it. However I don’t feel clean after a shower if I can’t properly wash my ears, neck, fingers and wrists because jewellery is in the way. Also I can’t sleep with it on as I feel “constricted” even though I’m not. Maybe we’re the weird ones😂
Imagine all the hair, makeup, dead skin, sweat, soap scum etc that'll ne embedded in that 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.