Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a certificate on Aimee’s fridge for when Harper did Rugby Tots
They do kids classes for 3-5 year olds
Harper’s 9?
How old was Harper when her mum & dad split?
Just wondering why she has a double barrelled last name at age 5
IMG_5170.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm bleeping sick of 'tonight we're having COMPLETELY different', how about mixing it up a bit and saying 'you'll have what you're getting or starve', y'know, keeping it retro style?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Eye cream working wonders 🤣View attachment 2904885
Rancid!!
---
If she had packed ALL of those plates, bowls and mugs in that one cardboard box, no wonder the arse fell out of it!

More likely, she has grown tired of the Stitch and Nightmare Before Christmas Plates and has smashed them on purpose.

That whole TT comes across as fake and badly acted, like every other bullshit scenario she comes up with.
I just can't get on board with the fake laughing it's pathetic

Reactions: 18
A lot of the things I like were on Clubcard price when I done my food shop this afternoon… I felt like Aimless when I was showing my partner what I got 🙃 ‘this was on club card, oh so were these nicer tomatoes, so was this ham, oh and your coffee you like’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just logged off and came on for a catch up. The rage I felt when she said I’ve got a pain in me kidney is not normal 🤣🤣🤣
---
Doctor Stefanny’s in the house 😆😆😆
---
She has got serious issues. Hamper apparently grows out of liking Stitch now all of a sudden all the Stitch plates are smashed over her manky drive. She’s actually mental.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how she can keep eating all these takeaways etc and not realise what she’s doing to her body . Why doesn’t Wendy yo yo knickers step in and advise her ? She’s like a 15 year old trapped in a nearly 40 year olds body. It does seem like she does actually need to be looked after sometimes . Whatever medication she’s on for her mental health issues is not working .
I don’t think bendy Wendy dare say anything to her that’s not about how wonderful & beautiful she is.
---
Just logged off and came on for a catch up. The rage I felt when she said I’ve got a pain in me kidney is not normal 🤣🤣🤣
---
---
She has got serious issues. Hamper apparently grows out of liking Stitch now all of a sudden all the Stitch plates are smashed over her manky drive. She’s actually mental.
Plus the description of how it happened made no sense. Wouldn’t be surprised if she just did it for content. How did plates smash in a long line like that especially if u were holding the bottom of the box ?
---
Great eye cream Aims !!!
She looked so rough in the daylight .. wrinkly eyes, grey hairs sticking out all over.. which wouldn’t even look bad if she just brushed her hair etc she will be fuming she forgot the filter on that vid.
---
Or dropped it all on purpose for CoNtEnT 🥴
And this is classed as a job .. 😂😂
---
I really can’t stand how Wendy acts like Aimee is a baby. No wonder she’s pathetic. Wendy is such an enabler for this overgrown child. Aimee your nearly 40 .. it’s not cute & ditzy to be helpless & unable to do anything it’s really embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She threw the plates in temper because the decorated didn’t try it on and doesn’t follow her.
No she threw them in temper because she's seen Vav doing lives on an evening with some bearded singer and she's well jel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why was she moving them to the garage???? She having new flooring. Surly the plates were in the cupboard?? Or were they on the dinning room floor?

Reactions: 11
---
---
Hahaha urinary “track” infection

fkn imbeciles
---
wtf is the white stuff, between her fingers on tonight’s dish up shite?!
Missing tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know it’s bad when your 6 year old gives her DUD video the side eye and then asks questions because even he’s confused 🤣

Why is she having cucumber with soup?
Why is she having garlic bread and wraps? Where’s the pasta? You NEED pasta with garlic bread
Why is it Harpers chicken wrap and where’s the salad?

If you could answer his questions in your next clap back it would be much appreciated Aimee 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
H’s food is always so dry. That chicken wrap was as dry as the Sahara. We all know Aimee cooks everything to within an inch of its life, so they’ll be no moisture left in the chicken and then dry cheese. Not my idea of a great dinner.

Reactions: 15
I have an ulcerated bladder and urinary “track” so I know pain. Stupid people can’t even get a simple word right 😂
I mean this is the same people advising to claim on her insurance for a £20 dinner set.. and she thinks we’re the uneducated ones

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's face it the only reason she was feeling "poorly" and her "kidneys" were hurting was because she needed to adult and move tit in her house ready for work to be done so she needed an excuse to manipulate her enablers to do some of the hard work for her. She's a narcissist so manipulating people by making them feel sorry for her is 2nd nature. We seen it when the Halloween tree needed decorating. She didn't need any help in slinging it across her living room in rage though.... she was all better after her elderly mothers decorated it.

She will be lost if both of her parents moved away and she had to live her life like Charley. She's a joke of an adult and the fact she allowed to parent is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know it’s bad when your 6 year old gives her DUD video the side eye and then asks questions because even he’s confused 🤣

Why is she having cucumber with soup?
Why is she having garlic bread and wraps? Where’s the pasta? You NEED pasta with garlic bread
Why is it Harpers chicken wrap and where’s the salad?

If you could answer his questions in your next clap back it would be much appreciated Aimee 🥰

The answer to "where's the salad?"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.