Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Womblewoo for the quite apt thread title.

I’ll get back to you about your winning prize once I’ve had a root around Aimless’s skip, sorry, house.

Unless you want a kitten?
There’s a few of them, take your pick. Ready to go now 👍🏻

EDITED TO ADD: Newbies to the thread, please read the wiki using the pink button.

Please don’t ask us what CC is.
We can’t tell you 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I’ll get back to you about your winning prize once I’ve had a root around Aimless’s skip, sorry, house.

EDITED TO ADD: Newbies to the thread, please read the wiki using the pink button.

We can’t tell you 🥹
I like what you said at the end. Asking what is it is starting to grind my gears when it’s been said already umpteen times! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't deal with this cow bag this morning......imagine having to rush home from the school run and having a 10am deadline..bo fking hoo!!!

Her house literally gives me the boke, even the very extension lead is minging 🤢🤢.

Is it normal to have to peel your daughters easy peeler at 9!?!

What a tit show of a woman!

Thanks for the new thread and love the title!! 🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't deal with this cow bag this morning......imagine having to rush home from the school run and having a 10am deadline..bo fking hoo!!!

Her house literally gives me the boke, even the very extension lead is minging 🤢🤢.

She hasn’t taught much clearly. I mean it’s a satsuma? So easy to Peel! Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought she’d had the water fountain for months. Liar
It’s a new one. Those fountains last ages, so why does she need to buy a new one after 6 months?
---
She hasn’t taught much clearly. I mean it’s a satsuma? So easy to Peel! Shocking.
Takes all of a minute to peel, if a 9 year old can’t peel a satsuma or go ask a teacher for help then goodness me.

Reactions: 12

We can’t tell you 🥹
Thank you so much 😊 My second thread title since being on here. 🙌

Think I will pass on a prize for now, it will either be grubby or stink to high heaven of catpiss, but thank you anyway ❤

Why can’t a 9 year old peel a satsuma?? What’s going on there? She will be hand feeding her soon! It’s all bloody ridiculous. What’s going to happen in high school? That child will get terribly bullied I can just see it now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

My 18 month old granddaughter peels her own easy peeler and takes off the white stringy bits because she doesn’t like it

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Why did the "10am deadline" piss me off so much? 😂😂
Time management Shamey, you lazy good for nothing dick head..too busy shopping, boozing , scoffing, booking " holidays" going to the sunbeds, and filming clap back tit toks.

Whilst I'm at it, where is the " nail" ad that you had a deadline for?
Where is the " regular updates" re the lash serum you advertised?
How the hell she gets away with all this is beyond me, no wonder she's so smug😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My 3 year old can peel an orange, there's really no excuse to why harper can't do it?!?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.