Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she loves banoffee pie? I’m sorry I don’t like banoffee pies so I’m not sure if I’m wrong but is it not cream cheese in a banoffee?

Reactions: 9
How thick is this bleeping woman ? She says she hates cheese so she " taste tests ' CHEESEcakes .Absolute idiot .
The way she's carrying on is just ridiculous.Making an idiot of herself just to get attention .Over acting at its worst .
What a sad and pathetic life.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hi huns, you’ve been wanting me to try cheese (have they?) I know I don’t like cheese, but I’ll waste £6 which could feed your family for a day, on something I don’t like, because my content is getting boring, I’ll gag a bit and wave my arms around, and you’ll all love it, and I’ll get the views. Oh what’s that? You didn’t like that video. It’s ok as my plan all along is to stop comments, go quiet for a bit, then do a sad video about “I can’t do right for doing wrong” and all the huns will say “oh babes, I loved it, you’re so inspiring when you waste food, as we know not to buy it” and “those trolls, are basement dwelling friendless pions making you upset” when we, aka the trolls, had absolutely nothing remotely to do with her buying cheesecake. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has she deleted the comments from people asking her why she's tasting something she doesn't like? She's such a narcissistic twit, only comments agreeing with her are allowed to stay. Everything else is removed. In life Aimee not everyone will agree with what you say and do and you have to accept that.

Reactions: 26
Banoffee Pie has Loads of cream in it and she eats it all the time when her dad's wife sends her some to Aimee's house.

Cream has the same ingredients as butter and cheese, Aimee won't eat real butter or any cheese but will eat cream?! It doesn't make sense! She is such a drama queen!

People are only criticising her because it's her that goes on so much about hating cheese everyday! And I mean everyday! 🧀🙄

Reactions: 15
Cheese cakes do not taste like cheese at all…. Give her a gcse in drama ffs

Reactions: 18
Hi huns, you’ve been wanting me to try cheese (have they?) I know I don’t like cheese, but I’ll waste £6 which could feed your family for a day, on something I don’t like, because my content is getting boring, I’ll gag a bit and wave my arms around, and you’ll all love it, and I’ll get the views. Oh what’s that? You didn’t like that video. It’s ok as my plan all along is to stop comments, go quiet for a bit, then do a sad video about “I can’t do right for doing wrong” and all the huns will say “oh babes, I loved it, you’re so inspiring when you waste food, as we know not to buy it” and “those trolls, are basement dwelling friendless pions making you upset” when we, aka the trolls, had absolutely nothing remotely to do with her buying cheesecake. Rinse and repeat.
Clap back video is on . Your so correct haha
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Here we bleeping go....the apology video😡😡😡
Can't believe my eyes/ears

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
“Apology” video with a side of gaslighting…

duck off aimee you calculated bleep

instead of taste testing, how’s about you go test your shower cos you look absolutely filthy..

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I swear she has had cheese cake before because i remember her saying that it’s weird because she doesn’t like cheese but likes cheese cake!! I bet she finished those pudding straight after film her gcse drama production!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The gaslighting was strong in that video.
I think what upsets people more than anything, is the food waste, people are trying to feed their kids on a few quid a day currently. And she buys £6 worth of desserts, and other stuff that gets binned.
And no Aimee taste testing isn’t part of your job, you eat on video, mmmm and yummming, you don’t give any idea as to texture or flavour, price, etc.
you for some unknown reason love to eat constantly and video it. I mean whatever floats your boat, but there are websites purely set up for that sort of thing. You’d probably make more money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeh charlie or wendy are going to come round and eat an already opened cheesecake thats been spilled all over the table
She would have ate them all once the camera was off!!!
The gaslighting is next level in the apology video wow. 🥴🥴 i just wont ever taste taste ever again🥴🥴 shut uppppp

thisnis what she will act like to get her own way with her mum and dad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.