Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if her huns truly care for her, they’ll wait whilst she gets herself together.
Think of it as a reinvention. A new healthy Aimee. Say yes I let myself go, and I knew I had to do something about it. So here’s what I did etc.
She has a large platform she could do so much good. Walk with me, cook a vegetarian meal with me one day a week, let’s go to Asda with £40 and see what meals we can do with this for a week. Honestly she’d gain my respect.
But, she won’t, because it’s too much hard work, and her habitual buying and eating show she wants instant gratification, or everything done for her.
Honestly I don’t like her, but maybe I could start to find her interesting, and me saying this isn’t trolling its here, I’m never on her page, it’s another human saying to another, you need to help yourself if not for you, for your daughter.
We've all said it - she could actually do good things with her platform as a 'single mum', do proper shops on a budget, batch cook, take H on outings which are free or don't cost much, give other single mums advice because her lifestyle sure as shite does not resemble that of most single mums. But no, she has endless cash and is all about the designer labels and showing off. All day to prepare and cook meals but gives the kid cucumber sticks and microwaved mash and whatever other shite she wants.

Reactions: 26
She’s smashed all of her Disney plates 😂

But bleeping hell the exaggeration leading up to showing the plates. Obviously someone needs validation
By duck she's rough for her age, not to mention a disgrace!

Reactions: 11
We've all said it - she could actually do good things with her platform as a 'single mum', do proper shops on a budget, batch cook, take H on outings which are free or don't cost much, give other single mums advice because her lifestyle sure as shite does not resemble that of most single mums. But no, she has endless cash and is all about the designer labels and showing off. All day to prepare and cook meals but gives the kid cucumber sticks and microwaved mash and whatever other shite she wants.
I think she’s lucky to have such a big platform, I really really wish she’d use it to its full potential, as I, and everyone else is saying, she could do so much with it ❤
---
I also think she’s a functioning alcoholic, I’ve been on that slippery slope, and luckily I knew and stopped. She may not have hangovers as such, but she’ll be feeling low and unmotivated, tired and tit, the weight gain and living in her pjs, hence the takeaways and messy house. You get to a point where you just can’t be arsed, she needs to take a proper look at herself, and if not, then her parents need to step up. She is on the road to nowhere unfortunately

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well at least she won’t be able to do anymore tit dish up dinners because she got nothing to dish it up on! Also where were all of those plates stored? In her living/dining room?

Reactions: 9
She is a pathetic excuse of a human, mother, sister,gf… she gets it from her own mother.
H’s dad is a disgrace letting that ‘parent ‘ he needs to step up.
Her father is a tit father
All enablers

Reactions: 12

But bleeping hell the exaggeration leading up to showing the plates. Obviously someone needs validation
Oh sorry skanky are we supposed to care? We all know you'll have another set on order right now, such a bore

Reactions: 11
I despise Drip of the year Wendy as much as Aimee but I will say she dresses a million times better than Aimee . I like black clothes & she does always look put together , clean & wears nice clothes , quite stylish in my opinion .
Still think she’s an enabling drip tho 😂
---
Eye cream working wonders 🤣View attachment 2904885
That nose 🙈🙈🙈🙈. Fit 2 50ps up them snorters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I despise Drip of the year Wendy as much as Aimee but I will say she dresses a million times better than Aimee . I like black clothes & she does always look put together , clean & wears nice clothes , quite stylish in my opinion .
Still think she’s an enabling drip tho 😂
---

That nose 🙈🙈🙈🙈. Fit 2 50ps up them snorters
But not when she puts the twit hat on every time she go out with Brainless - YMCA reject, she looks an absolute tool in it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

If she had packed ALL of those plates, bowls and mugs in that one cardboard box, no wonder the arse fell out of it!

More likely, she has grown tired of the Stitch and Nightmare Before Christmas Plates and has smashed them on purpose.

That whole TT comes across as fake and badly acted, like every other bullshit scenario she comes up with.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't really watch Charlie's videos now but I had a wee look earlier and the video of them having a day out at the pool and slides and then going for pizza was such a lovely Mum/Son day! I know she says some things probably not appropriate in front of him but I think she seems to be a good Mum.
She works full time, always looks clean and tidy as does her home and likes spending time with her Son and doing things together....Aimee could learn a thing or two!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.