Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of this mornings video? Anyone any ideas??
JSueytO5O29yM.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
P⁰ll0pP0⁹90⁰⁹
Why was she moving them to the garage???? She having new flooring. Surly the plates were in the cupboard?? Or were they on the dinning room floor?
Most normal people would put them in the bin, or in the car to take to the tip.
I think Aimee is a hoarder and I bet that garage is bursting at the seams!

Reactions: 9
What the hell is this rant ?? Vampires ? Birthday parties? Yeah,no,yeah,no,but but but?The days back in the days?
Do bats have babies ? No Aimless ,baby bats are brought by the stork 👀
Babies :ROFLMAO: Wasn't she going on about rabies :ROFLMAO:

Whatever she was going on about was a snoozefest !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s trying to prove she has friends and a social life. And also trying to be a relatable millennial with all the back in the day bla bla. Nope aimless you’re still a manic unlikeable bleep & the “girls” will be jaschin & the 2 others who came round the other month. Planning it for June so they’ve got a whole 2 months to prepare to deal with your pathetic self

Reactions: 19
What the hell is this rant ?? Vampires ? Birthday parties? Yeah,no,yeah,no,but but but?The days back in the days?
Do bats have babies ? No Aimless ,baby bats are brought by the stork 👀

I'm sure she's on something .She's manic
Why all the high-school drama class 'acting' the last couple of days? We know the plate smash and this TT are fake Ehmey, everyone, apart from your thick as tit flying monkeys and enablers only believe it!
The bottle of water. Is that to back up your story of a kidney infection? 🙄
Have you really got nothing else to say?

You 'and the girls' were chatting about your next outing for a bottomless brunch? Who's the designated driver since you will all have a few proseccos under your belt? I hope you won't be driving home Ehmey? 🤔

Plus those bats are probably fruit bats, they wouldn't want your wine diluted blood even if they were vampire bats (you've been watching too much hammer horror movies!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.