Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Shirl you are a wet bloody lettuce šŸ„¬
Poorly ! She was probably hungover and exhausted from attempting some manual labour
So Shirl was knackered and hung over herself but yet had to clean up Aā€™s house !!! ( only four glasses of wine though folks ) just a top up I suppose for these old soaks !!
Get a grip gash flash !!!
Canā€™t help your other daughter who was poorly in bed with a dry socket
Charlie itā€™s time to bin off these arseholes !!!

Reactions: 22
She clearly smashed them all on purpose for content to look ditzy and relatable ffs everything is so fake with her. You can tell by how theyā€™re laid out. Her Huns are so stupid if they believe anything she says

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Thissinglemama #111 Call 111 for poorly Aimless; Her crap-for-cuntent is totally shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she put #houserenovation on that video? Sheā€™s just having some decorating and a new floor covering laid, itā€™s hardly a renovation!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole video was so scripted and fake. I just donā€™t see how her huns donā€™t see past her crap. Sheā€™ll be setting them up for either her selling something or for buying crazy expensive replacements

Reactions: 16
Ok shirl. Aimless is really quite poorly or under the weather? Which one is it?

And sheā€™s obviously not really quite poorly because if she was she wouldnā€™t be doing anything. Hungover as duck is not really quite poorly

Reactions: 16
That hard up for content sheā€™s throwing plates on the floor that were on their way to the tip anyway! So thatā€™s what she does with all her tit. Piles it in her garage? I wonder how many clothes and mugs are in there too

Reactions: 13
Sort it out on insurance? What the actual duck šŸ¤£
Who would even genuinely make a claim for such a thing? lol! I understand if youā€™ve smashed your grandmas antique tea collection thatā€™s worth a fortune but youā€™d assume if that was the case they would be insured properly anyway, no one is going to pay out for a few crappy Disney plates! Seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She threw the plates in temper because the decorated didnā€™t try it on and doesnā€™t follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sort it out on insurance? What the actual duck šŸ¤£
Sums up the actual intelligence that d her flying monkeys. The excess you would need to pay could buy the Asda plates 3 times over. Ffs her arse lickers clearly struggle to adult too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She threw the plates in temper because the decorated didnā€™t try it on and doesnā€™t follow her.
If heā€™s her dads decorator he probably already knows what a skank she is šŸ˜‚ and heā€™s probably in his 50/60s married and got some Morals

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m probably going to get the popo dropping by for saying this. Cos well you know. šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø šŸš
But Aimee, for godā€™s sakeā€™s, please sort yourself out, you need proper help. Not mummy or daddy but help, you are spiralling and your huns will watch and when youā€™re at the point, theyā€™ll move on and find someone new to follow.
Take time off, exercise eat better, straighten out your home, do things for H, that donā€™t involve eating or buying, take her to a gallery, a walk, theatre or just to the beach. You are not only destroying your life but your childā€™s. You carry on like you do, youā€™ll end up either disabled with diabetes 2 or something other health related issues because of your lifestyle, or at worst šŸ’€ youā€™re not too young for a stroke or a heart attack. And then Harper will have to carry that with her for ever, show her a healthy way of life, to embrace all the interesting things out there.
Donā€™t let her be another you.

Puts up šŸ™ŒšŸ» itā€™s a fair šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø take me away šŸš

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Iā€™m probably going to get the popo dropping by for saying this. Cos well you know. šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø šŸš
But Aimee, for godā€™s sakeā€™s, please sort yourself out, you need proper help. Not mummy or daddy but help, you are spiralling and your huns will watch and when youā€™re at the point, theyā€™ll move on and find someone new to follow.
Take time off, exercise eat better, straighten out your home, do things for H, that donā€™t involve eating or buying, take her to a gallery, a walk, theatre or just to the beach. You are not only destroying your life but your childā€™s. You carry on like you do, youā€™ll end up either disabled with diabetes 2 or something other health related issues because of your lifestyle, or at worst šŸ’€ youā€™re not too young for a stroke or a heart attack. And then Harper will have to carry that with her for ever, show her a healthy way of life, to embrace all the interesting things out there.
Donā€™t let her be another you.

Puts up šŸ™ŒšŸ» itā€™s a fair šŸ‘®ā€ā™€ļø take me away šŸš
You are absolutely spot on !
The state she is in presently needs sorting out
Like you say the Huns will just move on
I am actually thinking she threw those plates herself for content
The food and take aways are the only TTs that seem to draw views so rather than get a job she is potentially eating herself into an early grave !

Reactions: 22
Shirl's posted, 'my Aimee' had to get looked after yesterday cos she was 'so poorly, bless her' and had to do Hamper's tea. She must be okay if she's able to carry a heavy box of plates and break them.
Absolutely disgusting excuse of a mother!!! her other daughter was really not well the other week and they fucked off out shopping & getting pissed! if shirl wants to act like sheā€™s got one daughter best believe Iā€™d be telling her she does from now on!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
You are absolutely spot on !
The state she is in presently needs sorting out
Like you say the Huns will just move on
I am actually thinking she threw those plates herself for content
The food and take aways are the only TTs that seem to draw views so rather than get a job she is potentially eating herself into an early grave !
And if her huns truly care for her, theyā€™ll wait whilst she gets herself together.
Think of it as a reinvention. A new healthy Aimee. Say yes I let myself go, and I knew I had to do something about it. So hereā€™s what I did etc.
She has a large platform she could do so much good. Walk with me, cook a vegetarian meal with me one day a week, letā€™s go to Asda with Ā£40 and see what meals we can do with this for a week. Honestly sheā€™d gain my respect.
But, she wonā€™t, because itā€™s too much hard work, and her habitual buying and eating show she wants instant gratification, or everything done for her.
Honestly I donā€™t like her, but maybe I could start to find her interesting, and me saying this isnā€™t trolling its here, Iā€™m never on her page, itā€™s another human saying to another, you need to help yourself if not for you, for your daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.