Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirl's posted, 'my Aimee' had to get looked after yesterday cos she was 'so poorly, bless her' and had to do Hamper's tea. She must be okay if she's able to carry a heavy box of plates and break them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
All her old Disney plates desperate to get out of that box and shatter to escape their lifetime of beige dinners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shirl's posted, 'my Aimee' had to get looked after yesterday cos she was 'so poorly, bless her' and had to do Hamper's tea. She must be okay if she's able to carry a heavy box of plates and break them.
What a nice mum
Going to help her poorly daughter out
Oops good mum?
But poor Rrr Charlie had to just get on with it
Nobody went to help her out
Nope
Mummy went shopping with her fave child

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Asleep on the sofa whilst her 64 year old mum emptied her house!! What an absolute idle cow!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
You just know all those plates will be there for bloody days like the smashed vase!
IMG_5457.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How has H suddenly aged. The other week on the sleep over, she had Hobbycraft paints and a cardboard cutout. To Lego flowers this weekend. 💐 Oh yes... how silly of me the parent who can't parent, so throws money at the child to mask numerous issues, and is so relatable to her 'Huns'. There won't be a Greg wallet to keep bailing you out in a few years then what will you do, more so when TT ends for some creators.

Reactions: 14
What a nice mum
Going to help her poorly daughter out
Oops good mum?
But poor Rrr Charlie had to just get on with it
Nobody went to help her out
Nope
Mummy went shopping with her fave child
I know, and she's the oldest. Like, I'm the older of two, my mum would run about after my brother and would always worry about him, never much about me because 'well, you're independent and can look after yourself ', isn't that always the way with the oldest kid?! Not useless-arse, she'd have Shirl and Greg running about like blue arsed flies after her 24-7.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Of course the first thing you’d do is go on TikTok to show everyone what’s happened.
Is it just me who would have said every swear world under the sun and picked it all up then carried on with my day?

Also plain to see who Mummy favours, it’s so unfair how this dingbat is treated compared to her sister

Reactions: 27
She’s smashed all of her Disney plates 😂

But bleeping hell the exaggeration leading up to showing the plates. Obviously someone needs validation
The science behind it..... shakes due to alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Greg the Wallet has resumed his school run duties for mommie Dearest this morning since she's just Tooooooòo busy!!
As others have said, she knew the decorator was coming at 8, yet she's still in her jammies when he pulls up! I suppose she thinks she looks sexy, just in case his name is Dave and he's happy to become D3 and another step daddy for Hamper!

We haven't had a 'health crisis' for a while and a kidney infection is a new one but as luck will have it, treatable by taking antibiotics! Would that be the 3rd or 4th course of antibiotics so far this year? A bit unusual for a doctor to keep prescribing antibiotics to someone who has had Cdiff! 🤔

Quick Aims, better phone the doctor and get an appointment today. We know you have your own dedicated team at your surgery just waiting to help with whichever looming crisis you're about to have. 🙄
---

She will probably leave the bathroom door open as well if the decorators name is Dave!
You know what Cuntychops (Aimless, not you Shaz), I’ve “felt better” too. Mentally, I feel like I’m a bawhair away from a breakdown and physically, I’ve had a headache for days. But because I work (like you say you do) and I care about how I come across at work (like you definitely don’t) I did a “fake it to make it” and got on with it.

Now that could be because I don’t have a burning desire (I’ve heard you’ve got a burning something Aimee 😳) for attention and sympathy or maybe it’s because I’m a self-sufficient fully functioning (sometimes) adult. I’m one of those folk who doesn’t have much self-confidence and will put herself down at every chance however every day I thank the lord I’m not you Aimless as I would a million percent rather be me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Plate breakage video started with smooth forehead ended in wrinkled head bit she never uses filters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But poor Charlie just has to carry on by herself....they are a complete tit show!!
I feel sorry for Charlie, she must think to herself about it all at times 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s smashed all of her Disney plates 😂

But bleeping hell the exaggeration leading up to showing the plates. Obviously someone needs validation
Well her patio can do with a pressure wash the same as her and the rest of her dirty house I see.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If there was nothing wrong with the plates she had, why did she buy new ones? She’s deliberately dropped the Disney ones to justify the new set she bought. Anyone with half a brain would realise you couldn’t put all the crockery in one small box, and it should be wrapped before packing. For content purposes only!!

Reactions: 19
bleeping wish she would smash all her crappy mugs too whilst she’s at it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.