Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just call it cheese strips and be done with 😏🙄
I know, she’s so bleeping pathetic. She actually thinks she’s hilarious. She’ll be offering a strip cheese to the decorator before the day is done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The other day I mentioned that she never drank water, all of a sudden she mentions drinking water over the weekend and this morning she's chugging from a Fiji water bottle (fiji water of course :rolleyes:) But she doesn't read here!

The decorator has arrived and she's still slobbing around in her pyjama's and the hair is a state - it's not like he's even that early for a weekday morning. Wasn't he arriving at 8am according to yesterdays video? She has a kid to get to schooll why isn't she dressed?! I had a workman here on Saturday at 8am - I made sure I was up, washed, dressed and presentable for when he arrived. I'd never dream of greeting him looking like she does this morning!
I think Greg the Wallet has resumed his school run duties for mommie Dearest this morning since she's just Tooooooòo busy!!
As others have said, she knew the decorator was coming at 8, yet she's still in her jammies when he pulls up! I suppose she thinks she looks sexy, just in case his name is Dave and he's happy to become D3 and another step daddy for Hamper!

We haven't had a 'health crisis' for a while and a kidney infection is a new one but as luck will have it, treatable by taking antibiotics! Would that be the 3rd or 4th course of antibiotics so far this year? A bit unusual for a doctor to keep prescribing antibiotics to someone who has had Cdiff! 🤔

Quick Aims, better phone the doctor and get an appointment today. We know you have your own dedicated team at your surgery just waiting to help with whichever looming crisis you're about to have. 🙄
---
It’s mad that you only ever see her drinking water when she’s ‘sick’.

Woman’s a bloody shambles. No pride in herself. Don’t need to dress up for decorators but at least be washed and dressed. I’d hate to be showering or putting my knickers on when there’s a random man in my house. I do wonder if this a sign of her poor mental health (that she does nothing to help).
She will probably leave the bathroom door open as well if the decorators name is Dave!

Attachments

• 58.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    Reactions: 12
    Just caught up ....

Not find it awake dshes not in her big minty flurry car piss pyjamas for sometime coming instead she swears sort of normal ones with no bra on.
    The comments about kidney infection I think she's hinting of a possible UTI with the connection to that and people have are sexually active tend to get more UTIs. Lately she's making more of a effort with herslef could d3 already be on the scene

• Sick
    Reactions: 6
    Aimee says she feels unwell and had one pain in her back, and then we have this in the comments. Is this bleep for real?? Get a bleeping grip Lana!!!
    IMG_6014.jpeg

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 39
    She’s probably just aching from moving stuff around yesterday! She doesn’t exercise so her body is probably in shock!

Reactions: 18
    The other day I mentioned that she never drank water, all of a sudden she mentions drinking water over the weekend and this morning she's chugging from a Fiji water bottle (fiji water of course :rolleyes:) But she doesn't read here!

The decorator has arrived and she's still slobbing around in her pyjama's and the hair is a state - it's not like he's even that early for a weekday morning. Wasn't he arriving at 8am according to yesterdays video? She has a kid to get to schooll why isn't she dressed?! I had a workman here on Saturday at 8am - I made sure I was up, washed, dressed and presentable for when he arrived. I'd never dream of greeting him looking like she does this morning!
    The air up video where 'i take water to bed every night and drink loads'

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    I don’t understand how she can keep eating all these takeaways etc and not realise what she’s doing to her body . Why doesn’t Wendy yo yo knickers step in and advise her ? She’s like a 15 year old trapped in a nearly 40 year olds body. It does seem like she does actually need to be looked after sometimes . Whatever medication she’s on for her mental health issues is not working .

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    I don’t understand how she can keep eating all these takeaways etc and not realise what she’s doing to her body . Why doesn’t Wendy yo yo knickers step in and advise her ? She’s like a 15 year old trapped in a nearly 40 year olds body. It does seem like she does actually need to be looked after sometimes . Whatever medication she’s on for her mental health issues is not working .
    Wendy is a trim lady and from what she shows herself eating likes to have healthy meals on the whole. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything to Aimee about her diet.

Reactions: 18
    Also who answers the door to workmen looking like that !! Ffs 🤦‍♀️
    And you are talking to yourself there is no one else talking back to to you from your phone you daft bint !!!
    It's fine shes fine he does a lot of work for GTW so he knows she talks to herself
    ---
    Still bloody stood there in her pjs and the decorator is there! Shes no shame! Puffy nipples hanging out for him to see! What a sight!! Bet Gregory is there to take Harper to school and that’s why she’s not dressed. She’s a lazy bloody lump!
    It's a bit strange if I knew there was gonna be a bloke upstairs then I'd be washed and dressed. So she's gonna be parading around up there while he's trying to work

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 23
    I think Greg the Wallet has resumed his school run duties for mommie Dearest this morning since she's just Tooooooòo busy!!
    As others have said, she knew the decorator was coming at 8, yet she's still in her jammies when he pulls up! I suppose she thinks she looks sexy, just in case his name is Dave and he's happy to become D3 and another step daddy for Hamper!

We haven't had a 'health crisis' for a while and a kidney infection is a new one but as luck will have it, treatable by taking antibiotics! Would that be the 3rd or 4th course of antibiotics so far this year? A bit unusual for a doctor to keep prescribing antibiotics to someone who has had Cdiff! 🤔

Quick Aims, better phone the doctor and get an appointment today. We know you have your own dedicated team at your surgery just waiting to help with whichever looming crisis you're about to have. 🙄
    ---

She will probably leave the bathroom door open as well if the decorators name is Dave!
    Not one bit of this video is funny, she's is absolutely one of the most mentally draining people I've ever come across!
    Harper is 9 NOT 9 months old!!!

Reactions: 21
    She’s smashed all of her Disney plates 😂

But bleeping hell the exaggeration leading up to showing the plates. Obviously someone needs validation

Attachments

• 212.5 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    That garage is bleeping bursting. Least we know where she keeps all her shite

• Haha
    All I can see is weeds and dirt, ever heard of a brush and pulling weeds, she really is minging and zero pride in her home!! 🤢🤢

Don't worry, it will give you an excuse to go shopping for more love, every cloud and all that!!

Eh that video......
    ct4qnoJzmTmKqx54N5.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.