Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's hope the decorator isn't called david . I hope he gets back out that house well and safe and unscared

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🛑Welfare check for Dave the Decorator 🗣 📢🛑

She’d know about it if it was a kidney infection, she wouldn’t be stood there saying ouch I’ve a pain. Stupid bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
An idea....and it's just an idea Aimee love, maybe have a wee look at your diet and lack of exercise! Change a few things and you might feel a bit better in lots of ways! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Still bloody stood there in her pjs and the decorator is there! Shes no shame! Puffy nipples hanging out for him to see! What a sight!! Bet Gregory is there to take Harper to school and that’s why she’s not dressed. She’s a lazy bloody lump!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel absolutely shocking today, we had 2 takeaways as we’ve had the most full on weekend. Couple that with a few too many drinks apart from the exhaustion of being incredibly busy, I feel like 💩. I said that’s it I’m stopping drinking & I’ll be watching what I eat & that’s after one weekend - if I feel this bad, she must feel absolutely horrendous as she’s lives like this daily! Throwing a bit of cucumber on a plate isn’t gonna help you feel better & neither is the green slime she drinks

Reactions: 17
Deliberately placed the camera there for the try on to show everyone the camera in her lounge?! Why a camera in your lounge? That’s weird. Anyway why is below her knees a completely different colour to the rest of her body above?
Also can you imagine the ‘24hr guard’ watching her try on and doing TT and just generally when chilling at night with H?
---
The slimming filter on that try on vid is so bloody obvious
Omg that was crazy. I’ve never seen it so obviously before. Lines were bending and moving. Wild. Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt with not drinking tap water as I’ve heard English tap water isn’t the one but of course she’s drinking some fancy bottled water. It’s almost like she knew about a potential kidney infection because why else would she have water in? She doesn’t ever drink water!

Another theory and maybe a bit of a reach maybe but I think she may have slept with someone. She’s been really smug lately and that normally screams there’s a man involved. She always seems to have some sort of UTI when there’s a man around, it happened with D1&2 I’m sure. Aimee you’re supposed to pee after sex and have a wash you dirty witch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
🛑Welfare check for Dave the Decorator 🗣 📢🛑

She’d know about it if it was a kidney infection, she wouldn’t be stood there saying ouch I’ve a pain. Stupid bleep
Its a herpes flare up and giving her gyp
---
Still bloody stood there in her pjs and the decorator is there! Shes no shame! Puffy nipples hanging out for him to see! What a sight!! Bet Gregory is there to take Harper to school and that’s why she’s not dressed. She’s a lazy bloody lump!
The flooring guys are turning up this morning too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s a hangover if ever I saw one. I felt rough just watching her. I’ve ate crap n drank wine this weekend & I am so lethargic today. Zero energy. Drinking loadsa water myself & early night for me. Probably salad for lunch & meat n veg for tea. How do ppl live like this day in day out.

Reactions: 16
How “gagging for a shag” low can she go by not being dressed when workmen are at her house??
Its a bit like when D2 and his mate were there doing the garden, she’ll be making the poor decorator a bacon buttie next in exchange for a quickie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only EVER drinks water for the huns when she’s faking being ill. It’s always her go to prop. We all knew she was lying anyway but this just confirms it 😂 head

Look at all of the alcohol in this Instagram pic from their weekend shooing in Liverpool.

Also the flower lego Harper got costs around £50, the build a bear Hello Kitty with clothes is over £50, then there's other bags around Harper.

No.wonder she only wants to leave the house to shop if she gets treated like this everytime! What kid wouldn't!

Re the kidney infection, 6 cream DOUGHNUTS, 3 takeaways in 3 days, and an absolute hoard of BGT snacks = YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! 🫣🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Not even a housecoat on for greeting the painter and decorator, plus is that her just ironing the kid's uniform? Lazy fucker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at all of the alcohol in this Instagram pic from their weekend shooing in Liverpool.

Also the flower lego Harper got costs around £50, the build a bear Hello Kitty with clothes is over £50, then there's other bags around Harper.

No.wonder she only wants to leave the house to shop if she gets treated like this everytime! What kid wouldn't!

Re the kidney infection, 6 cream DOUGHNUTS, 3 takeaways in 3 days, and an absolute hoard of BGT snacks = YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! 🫣🙄
Her living room gives me serious anxiety. That clutter is not the one

Reactions: 20
why is it so crinkly UNDER the eyes
Im 34 is this normal for me in a few years🥺🥺
Absolutely not! lol! I’m 40 and not not have under eye wrinkles like this! Omg I’d be devastated! Don’t get me wrong I have got the odd few but I regularly get asked for ID still when buying alcohol and def do not have wrinkles or creases like this! I’ve also never done anything fancy skin care wise just moisture and take my make up off and it’s worked for me!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.