Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mumz You are our winner 🥳🥳🥳

Your prize is a £4k All Inclusive holiday with a dodgy kettle, 4 bags of Lays and a 4-pastry brekkie daily (no boozies tho 😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Loving the new thread title twattlers !!!
Buckle up for the next round 🤣
---
I barely drink these days , I can go months and months without one , it just doesn’t interest me at all
But saying that when I am out or the odd weekend away with my sisters ( once a year usually) I do let my hair down and drink a lot , but the hangovers last a week!
I used to drink far too much in my late teens early twenties, and I noticed a problem starting so I stopped
Itsmejo who is from Birkdale on the other site and knew Aimee when younger that has stated with conviction that Aimee is a very heavy drinker and it’s common knowledge locally

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is one of those that can’t enjoy herself properly without drinking, she gets much more cocky when she has had a drink.

That tesco haul (only judging from pics on here I have the rat blocked) her hair & overall look is horrendous how any brands actually use her to sell their products I'll never know! Shocking

Reactions: 18
Itsmejo appears to post with conviction. She has no problem calling her out across the board. Time will tell no doubt.

Something has rattled Shameless for sure. Any responsible person would address or surely take appropriate steps to redeem herself somewhat. She won't though.

No doubt medad's/family solicitor will track down everyone on this thread and CC as per usual in Shameless ' bizarre mindset.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is definitely rattled!
She was miserable as sin amd looked like shite whilst on holiday, came back cocky as anything, but that didn't last!
Don't think we've ever seen her as rattled as she is right now!

Reactions: 21
New thread you guys was busy. I thought I was doing well keeping up 😭🤣🤣

thread title is brilliant

Reactions: 13
Jojo has defo got her rattled 🤣

Sorry meant itsmejo 🤣 that wee boot jojo siwa keeps popping up on my fyp I blame her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is one of those that can’t enjoy herself properly without drinking, she gets much more cocky when she has had a drink.
That’s me 🤣
Well, not cocky, just more confident
I like a few drinks, trouble for me is knowing when to stop, especially when I’m out and everyone else is drinking

Reactions: 13
@mumz congratulations can I pop into your suitcase when you go to your 4k holiday promise I’ll only eat two croissants 🥺

Something is very wrong with Aimless she looks terrible, bloated unkempt (more than normal).
She’s completely lost herself to TikTok, it’s consumed her, trouble is that’s all she has, I think deep down she knows she’s a mess, but can’t take a break to sort herself out, because she is addicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just can’t imagine having all that free time and money and looking so bad. Especially when your ‘job’ is in public and relies on your image. She just doesn’t care about anything except eating, drinking and spending

Reactions: 21
@mumz congratulations can I pop into your suitcase when you go to your 4k holiday promise I’ll only eat two croissants 🥺

Something is very wrong with Aimless she looks terrible, bloated unkempt (more than normal).
She’s completely lost herself to TikTok, it’s consumed her, trouble is that’s all she has, I think deep down she knows she’s a mess, but can’t take a break to sort herself out, because she is addicted.
It’s amazing how many ppl this happens to on TT .. they very quickly go down hill. It ages them.
---
I just can’t imagine having all that free time and money and looking so bad. Especially when your ‘job’ is in public and relies on your image. She just doesn’t care about anything except eating, drinking and spending
I think it’s because she’s at home a lot .. it’s not a proper job u go too. Becki Jones is the same. They seem to get to a point where they don’t care how rough they look and lose a bit of self respect.

I can’t wait to see vavs TikTok’s on Disney! Aimee made it look like a tit show……it’s already vav 1 Aimee 0 on the last holiday 😂

Reactions: 20
@ZedsDead in reply to your question last thread….

I was brought up in a household where they let me have the odd bit of wine or baby sham if I asked but that meant when my mates got older and got into alcohol, I wasn’t bothered.

So fast forward all my twenties, two crappy abusive relationships and I could take it or leave it, yet at that point you’d think I’d hit the bottle but it never arsed me.

I’d think nothing of going out clubbing and just drinking pop or water, but then mid thirties I kinda had an early midlife crisis.
Questioned everything including my marriage, went off the rails, i think I just rebelled against everything, and just drunk all the time.
I’d think nothing of walking in from school run and pouring a vodka.
Everyone was concerned about me and was talking to my husband (behind my back of course) but I couldn’t see what I was doing wrong. I was just enjoying myself after years of being repressed by people.
First relationship at 16 and he beat me senseless. Got with an older man at 19 and became a step mum, married to him at 21 and became his slave. Left him one day aged 26 and never looked back
Met my now husband 28 but even then we went too quickly and I think I never had any time for just me, just to heal etc.

Anyway it went on for a couple of years where I got slowly worse and my marriage was at its end.
One day, I was pouring a drink at 10am, I just stepped back and took a look at myself and thought wtf am I doing!? To myself and my family!!
I wasn’t even an evil drunk. I’d just get rat arsed and sleep.
I was spending loads each week on vodka.

Long ass story short, I stopped drinking for ages and ages as I proper scared myself and I hated who I had become

I do drink every now and again, but I can take it or leave it.
One night I’ll think oooo I fancy a cider and other nights I’ll want hot choc but I know it’s not a problem for me now. I’m in a much better headspace.
I’ve had help and support along the way to know the triggers and stuff.

But yeah; I loved and drink and probably still would had I not woken up before I lost everything for good.

I’m not happy about this part of my life but I woke up and did something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@ZedsDead in reply to your question last thread….

I was brought up in a household where they let me have the odd bit of wine or baby sham if I asked but that meant when my mates got older and got into alcohol, I wasn’t bothered.

So fast forward all my twenties, two crappy abusive relationships and I could take it or leave it, yet at that point you’d think I’d hit the bottle but it never arsed me.

I’d think nothing of going out clubbing and just drinking pop or water, but then mid thirties I kinda had an early midlife crisis.
Questioned everything including my marriage, went off the rails, i think I just rebelled against everything, and just drunk all the time.
I’d think nothing of walking in from school run and pouring a vodka.
Everyone was concerned about me and was talking to my husband (behind my back of course) but I couldn’t see what I was doing wrong. I was just enjoying myself after years of being repressed by people.
First relationship at 16 and he beat me senseless. Got with an older man at 19 and became a step mum, married to him at 21 and became his slave. Left him one day aged 26 and never looked back
Met my now husband 28 but even then we went too quickly and I think I never had any time for just me, just to heal etc.

Anyway it went on for a couple of years where I got slowly worse and my marriage was at its end.
One day, I was pouring a drink at 10am, I just stepped back and took a look at myself and thought wtf am I doing!? To myself and my family!!
I wasn’t even an evil drunk. I’d just get rat arsed and sleep.
I was spending loads each week on vodka.

Long ass story short, I stopped drinking for ages and ages as I proper scared myself and I hated who I had become

I do drink every now and again, but I can take it or leave it.
One night I’ll think oooo I fancy a cider and other nights I’ll want hot choc but I know it’s not a problem for me now. I’m in a much better headspace.
I’ve had help and support along the way to know the triggers and stuff.

But yeah; I loved and drink and probably still would had I not woken up before I lost everything for good.

I’m not happy about this part of my life but I woke up and did something about it.
I had a similar episode around the age of 26 after two back to back horrible relationships. From the age of 16 I’d played house and been treated like crap so I think it was my way of letting loose but it wasn’t great! I also feel shame sometimes about things I did but at the same time it makes me very grateful and proud of where I am now and I know that whatever happens to me in life now I’ll never go back there again.

Aimee could really do to take a step back and assess whether she needs to make some changes!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread OMG 😳 I’m pages behind. bleeping work 😆 Roll on tomorrow night when I can crack open the Kylie, order a family bucket for 4 for meself and catch up 😀 Have a lovely day all ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.