Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a different note, what does she actually advertise/endorse these days that will be earning her money?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Either way the dvla rules is a win for the troll. If they say she fine to drive we were all absolutely right and she just bullshits about how bad her "medical" anxiety is and she will be exposed as the fraud she is and that will be 70% of her content fucked!!
if they take her licence than another win as there will be no more risk of her drink driving.
now let's celebrate with a bottle of kyle and a bucket of chicken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know she’s gonna snaffle all that kfc away tonight in one sitting.greedy fat wanker!

• Haha
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024

01.04 - Pizzas & co. = £25.70 (not including delivery)
03.04 - Slim chickens = £??
05.04 - Steak and eggs (lunch out with friends) - £??
06.04 - The fryery = £22.15 (not including delivery)
14.04 - KFC = £31.96 (not including delivery)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s unravelling. Look at the bleeping state of her this holiday. She looked like absolute tit every single day. I have said it before several times, I genuinely believe this is her last full year on TikTok.
See I dunno, I get what you’re saying but I think she will keep going

Reactions: 11
I think you’ve got more important things to worry about on the roads than a random TikTok woman and her anxiety 😂
I don’t think there’s any point in us all bickering amongst ourselves, at the end of the day, nothing will happen concerning the dvla, and she’ll just carry on as always 🤷‍♀️

See I dunno, I get what you’re saying but I think she will keep going
Massive amount of odds stacked against her. If you break it down - involvement with the police, social services, DVLA, school. If the claims on CC transpire add in the RSPCA, medical aspect. Massive interaction in a new ‘hate’ page which is growing expotentially every single week with no moderation on comments. Pressure from her ex regarding her parenting (allegedly). Brand deals already dried up. TikTok is changing to educational content as we know. Possible changes to the way creators earn money from interaction.
There will come a point she will be unmarketable. She’s already been dropped by 1 management. Even if she’s literally being paid to live her life by the walking wallet and can sustain tiktoking for a living, more and more people are waking up to what she’s really about.
A narcissist bleep. A neglectful mother. A complete drama queen. A lazy slob. A hypochondriac. Sooner or later she will have to resort to peddling tit from the tiktok shop for engagement. She’s not quite the goldmine she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s unravelling. Look at the bleeping state of her this holiday. She looked like absolute tit every single day. I have said it before several times, I genuinely believe this is her last full year on TikTok.
I think she really struggled not drinking a lot of this holiday and that’s probably why she was so miserable too. If she was consuming her normal amounts of alcohol there would be transition videos, outfit videos complete with the leg kick to show off the shoes, flicking the horse hair, the list goes on. I don’t know why she cooked up this weird plot with Steph to go on holiday together. She would have known Steph would be putting on the miss goody two shoes, Mother Earth act and wouldn’t be having a drink so she would have known she would have had a terrible time. Aimee doesn’t have fun without alcohol that is really plain to see

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What tripe was she on about saying her house hadn’t been raided?? Where was it said that it had??
If she’d already told the DVLA about her oh so bad anxiety/panic attacks then she has nothing to worry about - but guess she never fed them that lie then!

She also says in a reply she’s never passed out - yet I’m pretty certain way back when she’s claimed on her vlogs that her anxiety/panic attacks had been so bad she’d passed out in public when she was out with Shirl
---

Wonder what actual qualifications she has- if any! (Other than been a cuntyskankymama )
Hold the phone!! Remember the time she said she’d blacked out in the bathroom and couldn’t remember anything? The DVLA was mentioned then so I wonder, and I know it was a while ago, if this is about that period? or if it’s not did she go to the GP about it? If so, it will be in her records? Ooppps she went through a phase of being at her GP nearly every day……

Loose lips sink ships, Aimless, at least you’ve got your ring light now🤭🤣

Reactions: 18
I think she really struggled not drinking a lot of this holiday and that’s probably why she was so miserable too. If she was consuming her normal amounts of alcohol there would be transition videos, outfit videos complete with the leg kick to show off the shoes, flicking the horse hair, the list goes on. I don’t know why she cooked up this weird plot with Steph to go on holiday together. She would have known Steph would be putting on the miss goody two shoes, Mother Earth act and wouldn’t be having a drink so she would have known she would have had a terrible time. Aimee doesn’t have fun without alcohol that is really plain to see
I think that you are spot on with this. I was always on the fence with the subject of her relationship with alcohol. I could see the potential for an issue but at the same time I could see that there was scope for exaggeration. She has been like a completely different person this week and it’s definitely made me question if it’s because she hasn’t been buoyed up by booze. For what of a better word - she’s been very flat.

Reactions: 25
Ha. What’s her degree in again? Masters? The ditsy cow. I’m more educated than her little toe. Surely someone educated, such as she is (apparently) wouldn’t need the handholding of her parents so much? She needs a lot of things explained to her. What is she educated in? I’ll wait…

If she wants to have a pop at anyone’s education, I’d suggest she start on her huns. The illiteracy is a common theme!
Or even Vav who admitted she’s not educated and struggled.

Reactions: 9
Hold the phone!! Remember the time she said she’d blacked out in the bathroom and couldn’t remember anything? The DVLA was mentioned then so I wonder, and I know it was a while ago, if this is about that period? or if it’s not did she go to the GP about it? If so, it will be in her records? Ooppps she went through a phase of being at her GP nearly every day……

Loose lips sink ships, Aimless, at least you’ve got your ring light now🤭🤣
At one point, every single video she did, every clap back, centred around how bad her anxiety was. Then one day she stopped mentioning it, and didn't for ages. Now it's popped up again. It's like she forgets what lies she's told, then tries to rewrite the narrative. She's completely unhinged.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.