Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she washed her wig the whole time she was away.....could be wrong but it definitely didnt look like she had? 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
D’you think the Legend that is her Dad has ironed H’s uniform for the week ahead too? I do wonder if her parents do so much to actually benefit H, as they know Aimee is so bleeping incapable and inept, that she’d be getting dragged up otherwise, given the involvement of so many agencies in their granddaughters life
Probably! My mum does a lot for my sibling and his children even though him and his spouse are capable of it. Irons the school uniform the morning of taking them to school even though the parents have had all weekend to do it, deep cleans their entire house for them during school holidays which their mother has off anyway due to being a teacher. My mum has a blue badge for parking/unable to work etc due to an illness just to give an insight into how she is, but still does more than the typical babysitting the grandkids. When I ask her why she does it, cleaning their 4 bed house in the school break whilst their mother is capable but would rather be out shopping/drinking cocktails etc and she says it’s for the benefit of the kids as she can’t stand the thought of them living in a dirty house.

Sorry for the rant there you can tell I needed to get that off my chest and I know you lovely bunch won’t mind 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"If I had to take an educated guess, which uhhh the trolls probably don't even know what that is, because they're not that educated." Aw babe, if you have to explain the insult, it's not a very good one! Try something like this: you're a twit x

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ha. What’s her degree in again? Masters? The ditsy cow. I’m more educated than her little toe. Surely someone educated, such as she is (apparently) wouldn’t need the handholding of her parents so much? She needs a lot of things explained to her. What is she educated in? I’ll wait…

If she wants to have a pop at anyone’s education, I’d suggest she start on her huns. The illiteracy is a common theme!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She knew full well what was coming because she reads "that bullshit website" several times a day 🙄 she is absolutely fuming and rattled. Fair play to the person who reported her, they weren't messing about 😵

Let's see how much she's milked this anxiety and which meds she pretends to take for it. New car? Funny that because we were all saying how tit and crusty it is 😂

Reactions: 32
I can’t see anything coming of this report to the DVLA and their investigation. At the end of the day, we all know she exaggerates (if not full on lies) about her anxiety. So her GP won’t have anything incriminating to share with them and it’ll all be closed no further action required.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nice to see you're back in front of the ring light Shamey! Those pesky hotel lights/Spanish sunlight did you no favours!
And...its not up for debate, you're a twit!😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t see anything coming of this report to the DVLA and their investigation. At the end of the day, we all know she exaggerates (if not full on lies) about her anxiety. So her GP won’t have anything incriminating to share with them and it’ll all be closed no further action required.
I agree. But it’ll prove her anxiety is not as bad as she makes out.

• Heart
Probably not, but wouldn't it be hilarious if she had exaggerated so much that her gp has subscribed her strong drugs you're not supposed to drive on.... and she has to declare that and loses her license through her own bullshit.

I know of people who claim they have all sorts of conditions to claim sickness benefits, they just don't bother taking the meds...

• Haha
  • Heart
Agree with this, the paperwork won’t match what she has been saying, she it will be ‘case closed no further action’ as usual.

I’d be less worried about her driving with anxiety (she puts on the panic attacks when it suits) and more worried about drink driving, which she knows is a thing after the ‘don’t film my Prosecco’ comment

Is she a disposable human being? Yes

Will she ever be prosecuted through a legal route? Probably not, she does just enough to scrape by with the social services. She lies about her illnesses on TikTok to drive engagement but there is no paperwork to back it up, and the cats are seen to just enough to get past the rspca

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know when Lorraine Kelly won the tax case because she argued that she’s a “persona”. That’s how I view this numpty and how she gets away with so much tit. Nothing is ever as bad as she claims but for TikTok she’ll ham it up coz she’s a persona. The full on dingbat.

Reactions: 16
Not very educated?

Aimee ya smelly fat mess you worked as a travel agent and in a kids clothes shop. Tell me again how far your private education got you? Oh that’s right 2 jobs most people can walk into with no qualifications. duck off and go read what educated is hun because it’s definitely not you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't wait for the....."Oh we had the best holiday but I'm ssoooooo tired, traveling really takes it out of ya!" And her eyes hanging out of her head doing her first sip of the day in the morning like she has ran a marathon and had 15 kids to get ready all before 9am! 🙄🙄

Is it normal for a stranger on the internet to piss you off so much??.....eh, asking for a friend just!?! 🤣🤣
Why do you watch her then? Also asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.