Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her sitting in her car, professing to have had a panic attack,be in fear of passing out, is the prime example of why she needs to keep her big trap shut. She says somewhere in the comments that she takes.diazepam if necessary, along with the sertraline. So, the debilitating panic attack and effects of said medication make you fit to drive Shamey??
No, i haven't reported her to DVLA, but clearly someone has, and fair play to them..either way she needs stopping, either for the fact she's unfit to drive, or she's a Billy bull shitter,sending out dangerous messages to her vulnerable dobertwats!
I'm waiting for results of my reports to ASA though, and am not afraid to admit that!
Do your "job" properly Shamey, sort your tit out and all this wouldn't be happening ..its not up.for debate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah - got it in one, go me!!!! Now just the bedroom reveal and I’ll claim a double whammy prediction! 😂😂😂😂😂
No , won't be bedroom reveal "because" that's Harpers private space she's already said that, Whilst forgetting we've seen H bedroom before and it was a bit of a tit tip .🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No , won't be bedroom reveal "because" that's Harpers private space she's already said that, Whilst forgetting we've seen H bedroom before and it was a bit of a tit tip .🤣🤣
And it's so much her private space she showed 400k people at the time her bedroom window from outside.....but she doesn't post her daughter on TT so that's fine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blimey finally caught up after a busy weekend!
I see she has landed and returned to her pissed up cocky usual minging self again !
Trying to use a DVLA report as a clap back she really is an entitled twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to find that crime number and then send over all the videos of not just Aimee but also her family admitting they’re drink driving. Police don’t take too kindly to that sort of stuff. Can’t cry troll when you’re breaking the law 🙄

Someone needs to find that crime number and then send over all the videos of not just Aimee but also her family admitting they’re drink driving. Police don’t take too kindly to that sort of stuff. Can’t cry troll when you’re breaking the law 🙄
Found it from the other thread

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who remembers when Aimee said she wasn’t referring to Andy regarding abuse?👀
She just looks dead behind the eyes she's creepy. She's in her element drinking, and spewing dangerous lies. If I was Andy I would sue her. She knew exactly what she was doing 😡 a complete insult to all the women who have actually had to live with real abuse!!

And she wonders why she gets hate?! Anyone defending this mess needs to take a look at themselves. Is this really what they aspire to?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She just looks dead behind the eyes she's creepy. She's in her element drinking, and spewing dangerous lies. If I was Andy I would sue her. She knew exactly what she was doing 😡 a complete insult to all the women who have actually had to live with real abuse!!

And she wonders why she gets hate?! Anyone defending this mess needs to take a look at themselves. Is this really what they aspire to?
She’s a fantasist. Don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. I’m just here for the downfall, because it will happen.

Reactions: 10
Whilst I think Andy is a wet lettuce and needs to step up, I can’t help but feel sorry for him, she’s dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t post on here very often , mainly because others say it so much better than me .
I wondered why I haven’t seen her on my FYP lately , and just checked and I think she’s blocked me 😂
duck knows why , as I don’t post on her account on tic tok and my name is completely different on there , to here
Anyway , she’s a tit show and deserves everything that’s coming to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst I think Andy is a wet lettuce and needs to step up, I can’t help but feel sorry for him, she’s dangerous
If anyone was abused in that relationship I would bet my house on it being him....

She's manipulative, and that's abuse. D2 clearly didn't put up with her tit which is why he fucked her off in a matter of weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If anyone was abused in that relationship I would bet my house on it being him....

She's manipulative, and that's abuse. D2 clearly didn't put up with her tit which is why he fucked her off in a matter of weeks
She said he was abusive to her, but then revealed he shouted at me. Probably got sick of her tit & lost it, that’s a normal reaction of months/years of living with that.

• Heart
It's so obvious she feeds off the drama and the trolls, she has nothing else in her life. No Job, No Friends, No Hobbies, No Partner... absolutely nothing of any substance apart from this fantasy world she's created and can control. She controls Hamper, the dishing up of food is a prime example. The fact she says everything is Hampers favourite is IMO a way for her to cover up that she's actually controlling what she eats.

She says she has a case officer, yet continues to clap back and even said she was told to tell people what was happening. In no real world would a professional tell a victim to announce to the world details about a case like that, in no real world would a professional tell someone to keep engaging with "Trolls". It goes against everything that's recommended.. a quick Google will tell you that.

She will one day lose it all, and you can call me sad but I'm here for that. It's like watching a tit Box Set, you just got to keep going to the very end 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s quiet this morning, wonder if she’s been dragged into school about the reports made by those on CC?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like shes lost 2 stone on the journey from Spain to her kitchen ! !
****BRAND NEW****

This summers brand new viral toy
⭐⭐⭐ "STRETCH AIMEX" ⭐⭐⭐

Filmed by anyone else, she's short and dumpy BUT......get her in her own kitchen or on her SM and STRETCH AIMEX loses 4 stone and grows a foot taller!!

GET YOURS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!!

"STRETCH AMEX" ... just like she stretches the truth!

Proudly brought to you by Billy Bullshit Productions 🐃💩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m not a fan of Aimee, I do believe there are worse “influencers” around though, proper wronguns.
Social Services will never ever be interested in Aimee and Harper and I say that as someone who’s worked closely with them, there is absolutely no threshold for it, with SS the very bare minimum is enough, I mean they even return babies to drug addicts.

I reckon she wastes SO much food, she always says Wendy eats their leftovers.. I don’t believe it, I think for sure it all goes in the bin, some people have more money than sense.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.