Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny isn’t it how someone’s came here to say get a life and who has the time but they comment on tattle? Like were you finding the time for that? It takes probably the same amount of time to post a few comments as it would to make a report 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her whole life is a pantomime and she's literally writing the script....voice for women mind LOL remember when she had that in her bio 🤣🤣🤣dunno about that, more like a voice for DWP fraud
... no wonder she's so popular with all these jobless, scruffy tramps who defend her to the death. Poor deluded fools.

If she had kept her fat gob shut and tried not to give it the big one all the time about how dramatic her life is, how she was abused, how ill she is blah blah, people wouldn't be reporting her. She even TOLD everyone it was HER family who were done for fraud! Literally everything that has come back on her, SHE has put out there! She wouldn't even have a thread if she wasn't so eager to shout out all her private business and then lie about it! No one would give a tit.

If you live by the sword you die by the sword as the saying goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s funny isn’t it how someone’s came here to say get a life and who has the time but they comment on tattle? Like were you finding the time for that? It takes probably the same amount of time to post a few comments as it would to make a report 😂
Probably the same people who read every word, then run to TikTok to give her hairy hole a good rimming.

If you don't like someone, why on earth would you give a fat duck if some random stranger has reported them to the dvla?? It's bizarre.

I see things posted on here I don't agree with all the time, but I certainly don't care enough to put my 10p in 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up on the holiday tit toks. She really does hold Harper back and completely takes the fun out of every single thing they do. We now now why they hardly went on any rides or did anything fun in Disney land Paris, we now know why they briefly went swimming once at Centre Parks and why they usually do duck all in the School holidays. Aimee is just a selfish slob! If it doesn’t consist of shopping, getting pissed and eating then she isn’t interested. Big Vav might be an annoying prick but if she wasn’t on that holiday H wouldn’t have been able to leave that Hotel or do anything remotely fun. The tit lighting in that hotel did Aimee DIRTY on that holiday!! The ring light will be going on the next one for sure, doubt big Vav will put herself through the ordeal again tho 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but if this woman child ate better, got out and walked in the fresh air instead of eating shite daily and staying in her hovel her MH and anxiety might improve tenfold......give it a wee go Aimee it might just surprise you!!

Whoever guessed the KFC and guess who requested this was right!! 🤣🤣. May as well have another day eating shite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I get where you’re coming from but she can’t have it all ways. She lives for the drama and lies so easily, she never seems to face the consequences of her actions and that winds people up. I think her lies about anxiety etc are to try and be relatable to people and coax them in which results in a lot buying anything she sells. They think she’s their friend. Plus it’s a horrible thing to lie or exaggerate about.

Unless someone from here also reported it, Jo on CC said she had done it so maybe everyone has kept it on Tattle. I don’t think I’d ever report anyone but I can see why folk do.
Only Jo has reported it as far as we’re aware, she posted the email as proof of report.

Reactions: 13
Probably the same people who read every word, then run to TikTok to give her hairy hole a good rimming.

If you don't like someone, why on earth would you give a fat duck if some random stranger has reported them to the dvla?? It's bizarre.

I see things posted on here I don't agree with all the time, but I certainly don't care enough to put my 10p in 🙄
Makes you wonder how many of her huns are on here on other threads but don’t comment on her thread because they’re so far up her hole 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen her dish up dinner. The knife had chicken on it so she clearly cut h chicken up. H is going to be so duck up on the head she's either babied too much or pushed to be older than she is. Poor kid

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yet she is fine to do the school run more than likely over the limit, with the amount she drinks. I will admit I am not educated, I don't have a degree. Completed a 3yr course so I could be a nanny oh some 33 years ago, which I did for a few years. Now a utility business analyst, nothing special but I worked my way up. I am certainly not a troll but I will call her out on her lies. I work full time with Neuroendocrine cancer and have done since diagnosed, as I don't take sick time unlike princess cat piss. Taking into a phone, selling tat, promoting tat. Constant lies doesn't make you educated you twunt, go have a hair cut, sort the house out and the daughter you don't want, and stop the stretch Armstrong filters you dirty dog.
You don’t need a degree to be educated 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Trying to look confused why kfc have sent so much gravy… because she clearly ordered a meal for 4 plus extra! Then pretends because the chicken is on the bone it doesn’t count as a lot,

What I don’t under is if Harper isn’t going to eat any of that why she needs to order a giant bucket!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but if this woman child ate better, got out and walked in the fresh air instead of eating shite daily and staying in her hovel her MH and anxiety might improve tenfold......give it a wee go Aimee it might just surprise you!!
That sounds like something an educated person may do, eh?

Although, having been in the depths of depression/anxiety myself, it can be really hard to put into practice. If she can do half the stuff she does though, she could definitely get some fresh air/exercise etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mine the hippos latest love it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if the person has given her real name in her cc handle 🙄 sometimes I wonder if it all goes too far, and I still think it should be kept on Tattle etc. But this is a result of the energy Aimless puts out there, she receives it back in some capacity.

I don't think I'd ever go so far as to make videos about her or report her to any agencies, but others will feel a lot stronger about the things she says/puts out there.
I feel the same way as you and I’ve said multiple times. I think that the only time things should be reported is if there is a general safeguarding concern for welfare (which I guess is subjective) so for me, the only thing I would report for is H or the cats but I haven’t reported anything so far.

She does need to understand that some people will be reporting maliciously but some are from a genuine place of concern, and in regards to the first portion of people - the clapbacks she posts just fuel the fire so she’d be better off being more mindful of what she shares and try not to make it worse. I dislike Aimee but I’ll be honest, I do think sometimes things go unnecessarily too far which makes me back off taking part in conversations but I am a bit of a softie sometimes and it’s why I end up being walked over by friends/ex partners because I think awww it’s a shame 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I understand both points of view re her being reported. The DVLA thing is small compared to her terrible parenting and she is more than likely lying about having anxiety anyway.
I also don’t have a degree, but do a complex and difficult job.
EDIT - What I resent is us being dragged into and accused of the actions of CC users. Tattle has rules, CC clearly doesn’t!

Reactions: 20
Can I just say that just because someone has no qualifications beyond secondary school it does not make them uneducated or less successful than someone with a masters.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I apologise if I’ve offended anybody with what I’ve said, as always it was directed at Aimee anyway. A formal education doesn’t mean someone is educated, no, but Aimee shows on a daily basis how uneducated and out of touch she is. She literally lives in a bubble, which is highly indicative of her being uneducated. She’s got absolutely no clue.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.