Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4043.jpeg
Looking like the bleeping gruffalo!!!Big hairy back 😂😂 wouldnt surprise me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine if the “cold caller” she told to duck off was actually someone from the dvla 😂😂 now that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Christ I'd hate to see her on a hungry day....She'd give Becky Jones a run for her money....

She's got to be taking weightloss aids. There's no way she could shovel all that in, drink like a fish, do zero exercise and not stack on stones. She is heading for 40 too. It just makes zero sense!
She showed some quite big fat rolls though in that green outfit this morning. Not fat Shaming, we all rolls of some kind but for someone who claims to be a size 10 the rolls didn’t seem to fit with the size 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She showed some quite big fat rolls though in that green outfit this morning. Not fat Shaming, we all rolls of some kind but for someone who claims to be a size 10 the rolls didn’t seem to fit with the size 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd expect her to be twice the size she is for how much she puts away

Reactions: 11
I’m well aware of how much a cnut Vav is but I have to say, dealing with Aimee’s bullshit when your main focus is your autistic child (who I also think she babies more than necessary but who am I) would drive me up the wall. Vav is a horrible witch but she is capable of quite easily managing 3 kids on holiday and she clearly is spending time with them whereas Aimee is just me me meeeee and useless. It must be frustrating to even try and be fake friends with someone who struggles to parent a 9 year old child and has an abundance of help from family including financial, I’d have no patience or interest and have to stuff it off but of course Vav loves that we all compare because it makes her look better, she can steal Aimee’s followers and it gives her content. Both a pair of weasels.
I think by the end of the week Steph will realise that any of Aimee’s followers she snares just isn’t worth it! I can see Steph also dropping in little bits of what’s gone on off camera once they’re back but Aimee will remain chuffed that she has a “bestie”

Reactions: 12
Relatively new to Aimee and been catching up on these threads.

Who is "Debs" and who is that who has reported her to DVLA??

Reactions: 4
DVLA will find duck all , as there is absolutely nothing wrong with her , would be very surprised if she has medical records stating serious panic disorder
She is just a liar and talks absolute BS on her TTs

Reactions: 29
Relatively new to Aimee and been catching up on these threads.

Who is "Debs" and who is that who has reported her to DVLA??
Debs is D2s mum

And Jo is someone who knows Aimee in real life and is local to her and she’s reported her for several things recently

Reactions: 10
Aimee said “duck off” on vavs video and then explained why and used the word again. In front of all the kids, I’d be fuming! 😬😬
I was just going to say the same - swearing infront of someone else’s children without a second thought an absolute disgrace - I’d be fuming too! 😡
God knows how she talks at home infront of H.

Reactions: 12
No doubt her Dr and head of DVLA follow her and think she's fine to drive!
And her mental health nurse will definitely back her 😂

Interesting that a lot of people over on CC have reported her to several people. Wonder if we’re gonna get a “case closed” clapback

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.